Zara Naylor and friends October challenge. (closed group)

Options

Replies

• XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    October 12: Burned 673 calories
    Total: 8,533 calories
    Wow Brian doing great!!! still on goal for your 20k, what an achievement 20k will be for us! nothing will stop me hitting it!!! lol. Your doing amazing! your going to get a good result this week on the scales im sure! Well done!!! keep it up!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    October 13th Calories Burned: 1361
    Miles Walked 7

Total Calories: 16, 511
    Darlalu you never fail to astound me honey!!! incredible!!! wow!!! speechless! You did amazing to keep going after the fall. Make sure you rest if needed though! You really are a real life super hero! x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    Wow i am so happy to be over the 10,000 mark!! half way there!!! did i say how much i love my new polar ft60? lol. love love love it, so motivating! pushed to to do lots more walking today. walked into town and back from town, after doing a big shopping center and another town center. Three towns in one day, thought i might as well get my moneys worth on my bus pass, and got some bargains too!!! first time in sooo long i have enjoyed shopping, because now i can actually go to the high street and shop, instead of going in the one larger person store we have here! x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    Friday 14th... 11,000 cals burnt and 6lbs lost this week, soooo happy, adjusted my goal weight this month to go from 250 to 239. Currently ar 243lbs...thought id try to push myself a little more. Anything over my original goal would be great but would love to be under 240 by the end of the month. Girls night out tomorrow, first one in 4 months, so no doubt that wont be great for weight loss. Us girls dance ALL night though, so may not be too bad! hopefully! Just going to enjoy it anyway! so excited... x
  • darlalu00
    darlalu00 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    October 14th Calories Burned: 1285
    Miles walked 2

Total Calories Burned: 17,796
  • BV1980
    BV1980 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Darla - You are incredible! I can't believe you are almost at 20,000 calories and we are only half-way through October. That is amazing. Keep it up!

Zara - I am s proud of you!!! You have done beautifully and you deserve your big loss this week. i am glad you are enjoying the FT60 too! I am loving mine.
  • BV1980
    Options
    October 14: Burned 1,090 calories
    Total: 9,623 calories
  • BV1980
    Options
    October 15: Burned 750 calories
    Total: 10,373 calories
  • flipsit
    flipsit Posts: 111
    Options
    Zara, Darla and Brian- you're all inspirational. Fab work lovelies. xx

I didn't lose any weight this week but am not going to get down about it. I have really struggled all week with depression and pain, so am just chuffed that I have managed it all without turning to food to blot things out. Have still managed to exercise so that is a big plus point too.

Total October calories burned: 9385

xx
  • darlalu00
    Options
    October 15th Calories Burned 2293
    Miles Walked 8.25

Total: 20, 089!

Yayyyy!!!! I reached one goal, only two more. I think I might not make my miles walked, but we'll see! Everyone is doning so great I am proud of all of you...Keep up the great work!!!
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Wow..you guys rock!! I have not been checking in too much, sorry about that. My challenge for the month is to workout 5 x per week. Also started the 17 day diet and cannot have huge burns, bc it is mostly a clean diet and sometimes hard to make 1200 cals. But Iam trying my best. Very impressed with all the huge burns and successes!!
  • darlalu00
    Options
    October 16th Calories Burned 1432
    Miles Walked 8.25

Total Calories Burned 21,521

Wanted to walk ten miles today on my treadmill, but I kept getting interrupted so I think I will try again tomorrow!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    Darla - You are incredible! I can't believe you are almost at 20,000 calories and we are only half-way through October. That is amazing. Keep it up!

Zara - I am s proud of you!!! You have done beautifully and you deserve your big loss this week. i am glad you are enjoying the FT60 too! I am loving mine.
    So proud of you too, Its one of the best things i ever bought, the FT60, my ipod touch and my Dr Dre Monster Beats Pro headphones!!! amazing! I love music! x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    October 15: Burned 750 calories
    Total: 10,373 calories
    woooooo hoooooooooooooooooo over half way!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options

I didn't lose any weight this week but am not going to get down about it. I have really struggled all week with depression and pain, so am just chuffed that I have managed it all without turning to food to blot things out. Have still managed to exercise so that is a big plus point too.

xx
    Sharon honey, you've done amazing to stick to it! We all know these weeks are the toughest and at one time would have meant big gains! your a massive inspiration to me honey! well done! your amazing! never forget! chin up! PM me anytime x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    October 15th Calories Burned 2293
    Miles Walked 8.25

Total: 20, 089!

Yayyyy!!!! I reached one goal, only two more. I think I might not make my miles walked, but we'll see! Everyone is doning so great I am proud of all of you...Keep up the great work!!!
    SUPERWOMAN!!!! Think you should make a new cals burnt goal... x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    Wow..you guys rock!! I have not been checking in too much, sorry about that. My challenge for the month is to workout 5 x per week. Also started the 17 day diet and cannot have huge burns, bc it is mostly a clean diet and sometimes hard to make 1200 cals. But Iam trying my best. Very impressed with all the huge burns and successes!!
    Not to worry, your doing great! keeping my eye on ya! x
  • flipsit
    flipsit Posts: 111
    Options

xx
    Sharon honey, you've done amazing to stick to it! We all know these weeks are the toughest and at one time would have meant big gains! your a massive inspiration to me honey! well done! your amazing! never forget! chin up! PM me anytime x

Thanks sweetie. The fibro is soooo bad today and my fingers and hands hurt so much. Going to take some painkillers and go to bed now. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow. xx
  • BV1980
    Options
    October 17: Burned 956 calories
    Total: 11,329 calories
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options

xx
    Hi honey, i take Naproxen tablets for inflammation, seems to help. also tramadol painkillers. 100mg 3 per day. Its a base level and if you need co-codamol on top you can use that too. Really really changed things around for me a lot, and helped me to start exercising etc. Still many, many bad days, but just thought it was worth suggesting! dont exactly get too much help from doctors so need advice of others! you got anything that really helps? keep your chin up amazing lady! love ya lots! x

Thanks sweetie. The fibro is soooo bad today and my fingers and hands hurt so much. Going to take some painkillers and go to bed now. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow. xx