Zara Naylor and friends October challenge. (closed group)

Options

Replies

• flipsit
    flipsit Posts: 111
    Options
    You're smoking it Zara! The fitness guy at my classes says that when your muscles are hurting the next day, they are actually burning calories. Hope that's true!! Fingers crossed you get the loss you deserve at next weigh in. x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    You're smoking it Zara! The fitness guy at my classes says that when your muscles are hurting the next day, they are actually burning calories. Hope that's true!! Fingers crossed you get the loss you deserve at next weigh in. x
    Oh well i like the sound of that, that they are burning more calories!! Thanks Sharon, your so supportive! I sooo hope i get a great result this week as ive had 3 slow weeks now.. im due a big loss, according to mfp i should have lost atleast 10lbs but only lost 4. i keep going though in the hope that pretty soon it will start going down, down, down, quickly again, Notice this is a cycle with me so not panicking. Im following my dieticians instructions perfectly with the calories, minimum plus few hundred extra if im hungry, he said im allowed chocolate each day as long as its under cals and fat too, so hopefully the big numbers are coming my way! would be amazing to get my 4 stone for the girls night as i got my 2 stone on the day of the last one!!! x
  • darlalu00
    darlalu00 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    October 9th: Calories Burned 1605
    Miles walked 8.5

Total calories burned: 11,256

SW - 260
    CW - 254
    GW - 245

Weigh in is tomorrow I hope I do good this week. Good luck to everyone :)
  • BV1980
    BV1980 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    October 9: Nothing. I couldn't work out today. My body is so worn out. Hopefully I can start again tomorrow.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    October 9th: Calories Burned 1605
    Miles walked 8.5

Total calories burned: 11,256

SW - 260
    CW - 254
    GW - 245

Weigh in is tomorrow I hope I do good this week. Good luck to everyone :)
    wow! over 11,000!!!!! you could maybe do 25,000 this month!!! smoking! you so deserve that 4lb loss!!! x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    October 9: Nothing. I couldn't work out today. My body is so worn out. Hopefully I can start again tomorrow.
    Dont worry you need to rest sometimes!!! hopefully today will be better for you!!! good luck!
  • darlalu00
    Options
    October 10th Calories Burned: 1223
    Miles Walked 3

Total Calories Burned: 12,479

SW - 260
    CW - 250
    GW - 245

I lost 4 lbs since my last weigh in. I am so happy I will be leaving the 50's behind soon and say hello to the 40's. My left foot is a little sore today so I'm not going to push it with the miles today, 3 miles is good! Good luck everyone!!!!
  • flipsit
    Options
    Darla, that's a very well deserved loss. You're having an amazing month!

Brian, you've done so much already. Good idea to take a rest day and let your body recover.

I'm hurting today and my balance is terrible. Walked to work and back and did a short yoga session tonight- who'd have thought standing on one leg would be so tricky, lol. Think I'm sliding into a fibro flare up so will have to see how things go over the next few days. Ho hum. x
  • flipsit
    Options
    Btw, Zara asked about my home-made fruit lollies. They are incredibly simple- 100g frozen fruit (berries are good) and 300ml of apple juice- blend together (use a small amount of juice to start and then add the rest)- pour into 4 ice lolly moulds and freeze. Mmm... so good.

45 calories each
    10 carbs
    10 sugar

You could use less apple juice and top up with water to reduce the sugar if you want. Counts as 1 of your 5 a day.
  • BV1980
    Options
    Huge calories burned for october so far. Great job everyone!!!
  • BV1980
    Options
    October 10: Burned 773 calories
    Total: 7,012 calories
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    Btw, Zara asked about my home-made fruit lollies. They are incredibly simple- 100g frozen fruit (berries are good) and 300ml of apple juice- blend together (use a small amount of juice to start and then add the rest)- pour into 4 ice lolly moulds and freeze. Mmm... so good.

45 calories each
    10 carbs
    10 sugar

You could use less apple juice and top up with water to reduce the sugar if you want. Counts as 1 of your 5 a day.
    sound wicked! ill be trying them! thanks x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    October 10: Burned 773 calories
    Total: 7,012 calories
    doing amazing!! keep going!whoop whoop!
  • darlalu00
    Options
    October 11th Calories Burned: 605
    Miles Walked 0

Total: 13,084

I took a bad fall down my basement stairs today an landed on my back. So I took the rest of the day off...I'll see what tomorrow brings. I frigging hate this!!!!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    Today Tuesday 11th,... why oh why did i climb 90 flights of stairs yesterday? can barely walk today, wont be trying that again any time soon, slow day for me and im guessing tomorrow will be the same! lesson learnt big time! ouch! x
  • darlalu00
    Options
    Thank you:bigsmile:
  • BV1980
    Options
    October 11: Burned 848 calories
    Total: 7,860 calories
  • darlalu00
    Options
    October 12th Calories Burned: 2066
    Miles walked 7

Total Calories Burned: 15,150

A little sore & bruised on my arm and butt, but I figured I try working out and see how it felt...I feel great I'm glad I tried.
  • BV1980
    Options
    October 12: Burned 673 calories
    Total: 8,533 calories
  • darlalu00
    Options
    October 13th Calories Burned: 1361
    Miles Walked 7

Total Calories: 16, 511