Like Minded Lushes-October 2011

Options

Replies

• Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    See, I skim and I miss people. :laugh:

One glass of wine tonight...it was the Saran wrapped glass and it was yummy!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    GO CRAZY, Folks, GO CRAZY!!!
    Fri - 6 beers and a shot...................................
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    Holy crap, Zip, that was a crazy game! (Although, I'm rooting for the Rangers...we're Cubs fans in my house. :devil: )
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    2 shots of pear vodka and attempted to have a big glass of wine, but ended up spilling it all over, so I only got about 3 out my 10oz of it. So instead of pouring another glass I gorged on tootsie rolls.....DAMN HALLOWEEN CANDY!!!!!! Making my husband hide it from me :laugh:
  • harley_rose
    Options
    Well my big fat 0 went to having one glass of wine, which took me almost hour and half to drink which is awesome for me... Going to try to only have one for a Friday night... I have baby class with my daughter on Saturday at 9 so need to behave..
    Happy Friday to all my fellow LUSHES....:drinker:
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    We will see tonight..........:wink:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    so I didn't do the pumpkin ale and vodka after all. Just a small glass of wine and Vodka rocks of course. TGIF!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 0
    Thursday, 4 - or - 5 glasses of wine
    Friday, 0
    Saturday, ???
    Sunday, 0

Total: 4 or 5

Goal < 15
  • MartiJJohnston
    Options
    I've been doing good at not drinking during the week... But since I didn't have to work today I drank last night with a couple of friends who brought beer over. I lost count after the first 18 pack was emptied. :drinker:

Not sure about tonight... I'm hoping to be a 0, but will have an extra teenage boy. So that 0 might end up at 6!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Halloween/anniversary weekend and I'll be having champagne all weekend :smile:

Costume arrives today, have a few things to get for the party tomorrow and need to wrap the 3rd part of the boyfriends anniversary gift.

It's going to be a lushy and fabulous weekend :devil:
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    No drinking last night..but that's because I was hung over. :ohwell:
    Happy friday everyone!!

(Oh..and gooo rangers!!..sorry zippo..cubs fans here too. that was some game though!)
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I had a snifter with about 1.5 ounces of Gran Centenario Anejo tequila last night. Sipped it. Heaven. I had so many calories left, and had a great workout, so I indulged in the finer things.

I have several tequilas I keep for special, I've had that one on the shelf for at least 5 years. Better with age, like me. :wink:
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    decorated halloween cupcakes last night. I had one cupcake before it was frosted. Frosting, and cake, really aren't my thing. But three of us split a bottle of white wine, then a bottle of pinot noir, it really wasn't good but we finished it anyway-you know, can't waste it! Then I had two coors lights for no reason.
    Thursday=5 drinks
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Thursday night - l glass of wine.
  • anggee1
    Options
    I am new to MFP. I found your thread...pleasantly pleased I am not alone!!! Thanks!!!!
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I had a snifter with about 1.5 ounces of Gran Centenario Anejo tequila last night. Sipped it. Heaven. I had so many calories left, and had a great workout, so I indulged in the finer things.

I have several tequilas I keep for special, I've had that one on the shelf for at least 5 years. Better with age, like me. :wink:

Yummmmm!

So tonight just got home from the dentist. My tongue feels like the size of Texas and my bottom lip is as big as Alaska. I don't think I will be eating tonight and I don't feel like working out. I hate not being able to feel my mouth. Uggggh.

I plan on drinking some wine but I don't want to start until I am sure I can taste it and that it won't dribble out of my non working mouth. :laugh: cuz that would be alcohol abuse.
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Kblue... I'm with ya on the stupid Halloween candy. I've managed to keep my intake to a minimum but those damn little caramel squares just call to me.

Kim... Look at all those 0's! See, 12 hours shifts are good for something!

No drunkin' dancing for me this Friday darn it! I had to work. I did have a few beers last night though. I probably won't have another till Halloween now I think. Tomorrow my son and nephew play their bowl games for their football league so I'll be on the field from 11am till about 4 then my daughter and her friends are getting ready for their homecoming dance at my house. I'm actually really excited they want to get ready there but I'm super nervous about all the parents that I've never met coming to my house for pictures. Not sure why, I mean my house is not messy... it's lived in, but not messy or dirty. I don't know, guess i'm just a little crazy:tongue:
  • KokomoJoe
    KokomoJoe Posts: 435
    Options
    to the lushes I had a few beers, didn't eat dinner and will hate myself in the morning. However, I need to figure a way to do this because I do need one night out with my friends.
  • harley_rose
    Options
    Had a large beer @ the bar and three glasses of wine. Going out tonight hoping for only 2 tonight.
    Monday 0
    Tuesday 0
    Wednesday 0
    Thursday 1
    Friday 5
    Saturday ?

Goal <10