Like Minded Lushes-October 2011

Options

Replies

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Friday night - twp Bud Light Lime beers.

Pot Luck dinner tonight and yes there will be drinking. :bigsmile:
  • cheetosandburritos
    cheetosandburritos Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I've been doing good at not drinking during the week... But since I didn't have to work today I drank last night with a couple of friends who brought beer over. I lost count after the first 18 pack was emptied. :drinker:

Not sure about tonight... I'm hoping to be a 0, but will have an extra teenage boy. So that 0 might end up at 6!

I've been working on not drinking during the week also! It's tough :) Last night, I had a bottle and a half of wine. On Sunday I'm going to my sister's for football, so we'll probably drink loads there too. I'm going to try to keep it to a minimum today (Saturday).
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 0
    Thursday, 4 - or - 5 glasses of wine
    Friday, 3 vodka drinks
    Saturday, ???
    Sunday, 0

Total: 7 or 8

Goal < 15
  • csue1970
    csue1970 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Here is my plan for tonight. I worked out extra hard at the gym so I could allow myself plenty of beer/shots. Eight Bud Select 55's (or Miller 64's) will be my drink of choice and I'm allowing myself one misdemeanor shot (half crown/half buttershots for those of you who aren't familiar with it). That should give me a good buzz ;)

Wish me luck!

I worked hard this week and I'm SOOOOO ready to cut loose!! Can't wait to go out and see everyone's crazy costumes. Should be lots of fun!!

Have a great Saturday fellow Lushes!!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Three vodka red bulls and then two huge-*kitten* shots of tuaca. Ugh.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    2 glasses of wine last night. That's it.

Heading to the pool again today since it's warm. Going to swim and work out hard so I can eat tonight and not worry about calories.
    No plans to drink much, if anything. I think I'm still drunk from Thursday. :noway:
  • sarahmaryfearnley
    sarahmaryfearnley Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Opps, I've been away for awhile. Maintaining my lushyness (within moderation).

Currently enjoying some homemade meade (honey wine). It is REALLY good and I didn't think I'ld like it. It was taken about 6 months to be ready to drink. It's light and has a very mild flavor. Slightly sweet after taste but not like sweet wines, which I am not a fan; I like reds, specifically merlots.

I think I will have another glass, or two ;)

Stay Lushy San Diego.
  • MrsJax11
    MrsJax11 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Feels like it has been forever since I have visited this thread!

I haven't had a 0 day in an eternity -- but also haven't gone over two....
    although I haven't been measuring my glasses -- so it is more like 2.5 glasses of red wine a day...
    fitting it into the macros, though, and finally out of the plateau :)
    Happy Halloween!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Ok..I lied.
    Whoooo has happy hours on a saturday nght?
    $2 drinks. :drinker:

I drank all the calories I burned today.
    dangit
  • MelJolly
    MelJolly Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Newbie, who has really been needing a thread like this. THANK YOU! I have spent the day trying to get over too many vodka shots last night. Urgh. Vodka is pretty new to me, thinking a shot or two some nights would be "better" for me than all the wine I was drinking before. I'm not so sure now. I think I'm gonna have to distance myself from this higher proof stuff.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Sat - 3 beers. Post season, I guess!
  • harley_rose
    Options
    Went out last night, had two vodka and diet before I left and two vodka and diet at the bar totally 4 for the night
    Monday 0
    Tuesday 0
    Wednesday 0
    Thursday 1
    Friday 5
    Saturday 4
    Sunday 0 ( have a migraine)
    Goal <10
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I did okay yesterday. 4 glasses of wine and one small eggnog. oh and a diet gingerale with crown. only ate breakfast and dinner and both weren't horrible so I guess it was an okay day.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 0
    Thursday, 4 - or - 5 glasses of wine
    Friday, 3 vodka drinks
    Saturday, 8, I think
    Sunday, 0

Total: 15 or 16

Goal < 15

No more drinking until next week...I'll have to figure it out, I work M, W, F, Sa, Su...
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Saturday-3 shots, 1 glass of wine, 3 beers...not too bad over a period of 7hrs.
    Today-BEERS!!!!!!!! Delicious craft beers!
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    friday, 5
    sat 0
    sun 0
    Tomorrow going on a Holiday so whatever is the best brew in London it is!
  • sheilarosella
    sheilarosella Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    just found this message board love that many out there are like me..trying to lose but love a nice drink..i will be backoh by the way
    Sat 5 coronas:drinker: :drinker:
  • k_frank
    k_frank Posts: 20
    Options
    This thread is fantastic!!! While I lost track of how many drink I had this weekend, my goal is to have <10 this week!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I just did W2 of Ripped in 30 and I almost threw up...not a good idea when hungover!!
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I just did W2 of Ripped in 30 and I almost threw up...not a good idea when hungover!!

Oh boy Kim!!!!! I'm starting tuesday......"mental note" do not do when hungover :tongue: