countdown to christmas challenge continued...

Options
ok hi guys this is the contiued thread for our challenge...
im not having a good day in fact i would go as far as to say im not having a good week but not to worry ill get straight back on the wagon...

so we have 11 weeks to christmas and i intend to make them count... i dont want to wake up christmas morning thinking i wish i had of done it... i have made that mistake to many times... i love having all your support you guys are great thanks...

keep up the good work xxx

Replies

• abazooday727
    Options
    You can do it! A slip is not a fall unless you don't get back up! WE CAN DO IT!!! PERSEVERE!
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    We are all going to have bad days...god knows that I have! But the important part is that we don't give up!!!!

We can do this :happy:
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You can do it! A slip is not a fall unless you don't get back up! WE CAN DO IT!!! PERSEVERE!

THANKS GUYS... LOVE THIS...
  • Asil76
    Options
    Mini challenge for today is done! I have never struggled with Jumping Jacks until today...mostly because I never had to do many at a time, we did over 300 @ boot camp this morning and then I added another 100 to it :noway: pretty sure I might not be able to walk tomorrow :laugh:
  • rmdiaz1
    rmdiaz1 Posts: 56
    Options

AMEN!!
  • cherrypop1
    cherrypop1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi i have had a bad enough week too food wise and i really need to snap out of it i know that i am feeling down but eating bad food makes me worse cause i feel so guilty afterwards. I am going to wake up in the morning and say to myself in the mirror you are going to do this and i am hoping that i am going to feel better in the morning

I agree with you i dont wanna wake up christmas morn and think why didnt i try that little bit harder and i will have no one but myself to blame

So lets do this
  • rmdiaz1
    Options
    ok, I did the mini challenge!! I barely made it through the crunches. Once I got to 40 I was dying, but I pushed through!!! I am actually proud of myself!! Bring on the next mini challenge!! Hehehehe
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    It's completely rainy here, so I can't run at all :( (which I must admit, my lazy self rather enjoys) A lot of kickboxing this week!
    I know exactly what you mean; I beat myself up so often and think "if I had just done this earlier, I would be at my ideal weight now..." But I'm doing it now, and that's what counts!

Great challenge today! One more day guys! I'm excited :))

side note: I use weight o many exclamation points, don't I... hehehe....
  • _Doreen_
    _Doreen_ Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    (Thanks for giving us this new link!)

We can ALL do this... just don't give up everybody!
    :o)
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenges Done! I had to take breaks in between the crunches cause I just couldn't do them all at once. My core is not so good! I will work up to it tho. Jumping jacks really hurt my shins! Ouchie
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Busy day - the week is flying by! I have been doing OK this week - not great...I need a LOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    i did all the mini challenge yesterday, the crunches were a killer lol i did 20 then took a few seconds and carried on with the next 20 etc. :)

Hope everyone has a great (and if you are like me carb free) day :)

Also hope we all have loses tomorrow as i know a few of us had toruble last week with no losses

xxxxxx
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    We all have down days/weeks but we will do this. Your all doing great, keep it up!! x
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    We all have down days/weeks but we will do this. Your all doing great, keep it up!! x

Love the inspiration! Thanks Charlene!
  • Pidders89
    Options

thanks hun xxx
  • rmdiaz1
    Options
    Good Morning everyone!!
  • rmdiaz1
    Options
    Mini Challenges Done! I had to take breaks in between the crunches cause I just couldn't do them all at once. My core is not so good! I will work up to it tho. Jumping jacks really hurt my shins! Ouchie

Crunches just about killed me and my schin muscles are killing me too!! >:[
  • Asil76
    Options
    How is everyone doing today???
  • Pidders89
    Options
    done pretty well today, had a gorgeous dinner :D really enjoyed it and no carbs! :D

xxx
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in tomorrow! Hope everyone does amazing :) Gonna sneak a few extra cups of water and take a nice long sleep :bigsmile: