countdown to christmas challenge continued...

Options

Replies

• Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Team Rudolf:

Good morning guys!

How are you all on this monday morning?

Right today the mini challenge is going to be:

50 jumping jacks
    50 jump rope
    50 squats and
    50 crunches

I also want you of course to do at least 20 minutes of high impact cardio and drink your water!!!!

xxxxx
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Awesome challenge Charlene! :) I'm gonna kick my butt SERIOUSLY this week. I say that every week, but I'm really going to eat mostly fruits/veggies, drink water as much as possible, and exercise for at least an hour everyday. I want a big loss, and i want to feel it!

GO TEAM DASHERRRRRRRRR! :D

Awesome, go you!!!!!
    I'm feeling really positive this week as well, hopefully all the hard work will show on Friday.... :)

Team Dasher :-D

Mini Challenge for Team Dasher:

30mins of brisk walk
    50 Crunches
    50 Lunges

PLEASE make sure you're all drinking your water!!!!!
    x
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Team Dasher:

Hope your all having a good Monday so far! Remember to keep those Carbs Low as possible, drink your water and burn as many calories as you can!!!! :-)

I have set the mini challenge for today but i will be sending you messages through out the week for you to set the mini challenges, so get your thinking caps on :-p

x x
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Team Rudolf:

Good morning guys!

50 jumping jacks
    50 jump rope
    50 squats and
    50 crunches

I also want you of course to do at least 20 minutes of high impact cardio and drink your water!!!!

xxxxx

Good challenge!! Go team Rudolf! :D x
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Team Rudolf:

Good morning guys!

50 jumping jacks
    50 jump rope
    50 squats and
    50 crunches

xxxxx

We can do it! :D
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Team Rudolf:

Good morning guys!

50 jumping jacks
    50 jump rope
    50 squats and
    50 crunches

xxxxx

We can do it! :D

great challenges monkey come on team rudolph we got this in the bag lets blow team dasher out of the water lol...

bring it!!!!!!

lol
  • _Doreen_
    _Doreen_ Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Team Rudolf:

Good morning guys!

50 jumping jacks
    50 jump rope
    50 squats and
    50 crunches

xxxxx
    Good Mini Challenge --- nice variety!
    Let's gooooo Team Rudolph! :bigsmile:
  • rmdiaz1
    rmdiaz1 Posts: 56
    Options
    Awesome challenge Charlene! :) I'm gonna kick my butt SERIOUSLY this week. I say that every week, but I'm really going to eat mostly fruits/veggies, drink water as much as possible, and exercise for at least an hour everyday. I want a big loss, and i want to feel it!

Awesome, go you!!!!!
    I'm feeling really positive this week as well, hopefully all the hard work will show on Friday.... :)

30mins of brisk walk
    50 Crunches
    50 Lunges

x

My mind set is back and I am in this! We are going to ROCK this!! Go Team DASHER!!!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Team Rudolf:

Good morning guys!

50 jumping jacks
    50 jump rope
    50 squats and
    50 crunches

xxxxx
    Good Mini Challenge --- nice variety!
    Let's gooooo Team Rudolph! :bigsmile:

Thanks hun thought we can get some cardio and strength in :)

We can do it guys, Team Rudolf will kick butt!! xxxx
  • Charlene_91
    Options

Awesome, go you!!!!!

30mins of brisk walk
    50 Crunches
    50 Lunges

x

My mind set is back and I am in this! We are going to ROCK this!! Go Team DASHER!!!

Glad to hear it hun. Yes we can do this, so excited for Friday :-p
    TEAM DASHER!!!!!

x
  • andreaie
    Options
    havent made the best choices to day guys but i also havent gone over my cals so i suppose its not to bad... im just finished the mini challenges... tomorrow i have my boxing training in the morning and then circuit training in the evening and i have to say im really looking forward to it (except for the early morning wake up) im setting the mini challenge tomorrow.. guys we have this!!!!
    the last time we were all this worked up and motivated was week 1!!!!
    i was starting to get worried that we would get really bored of this challenge after a couple of weeks so im delighted that were back in high spirits and giving it everything again...
    im very excited to see how it all goes on friday ...

ALL I CAN SAY IS WELL DONE GUYS....
    ANDREA XXX
  • Pidders89
    Options
    havent made the best choices to day guys but i also havent gone over my cals so i suppose its not to bad... im just finished the mini challenges... tomorrow i have my boxing training in the morning and then circuit training in the evening and i have to say im really looking forward to it (except for the early morning wake up) im setting the mini challenge tomorrow.. guys we have this!!!!
    the last time we were all this worked up and motivated was week 1!!!!
    i was starting to get worried that we would get really bored of this challenge after a couple of weeks so im delighted that were back in high spirits and giving it everything again...
    im very excited to see how it all goes on friday ...

ALL I CAN SAY IS WELL DONE GUYS....
    ANDREA XXX

Can i just say well done to you hun, i think this is just what we needed, like you said we haven't been this motivated since week one! When i was out doing my C25k challenge i kept thinking of how it will help with team rudolf! and that helped me get through it even though it was raining! i've not been so excited for weigh day to come either! lol

xxxxx
  • iyohnakp
    Options
    Hey Team Dasher,

I have an idea for a mini challenge. How about one day out of this week we burn at least 1000 calories?!?! I know it may seem like a lot but if we put our minds to it we can do it!! If you want you spread them out throughout the day. You can burn half in the morning and half in the evening.

Go Team Dasher!!!
  • iyohnakp
    Options
    Hey,

I have a few low carb recipes I would like to share with everyone.

For the past weeks iceberg lettuce has been my best friend :-). I tend to use it as my bread substitution. For instance i love burgers and tacos. Instead of using a bun for my burger I use two lettuce pieces and place my burger patty with cheese tomato in side. It's so good.

I do the same thing for tacos. I use ground beef tomato cheese a little salsa and wrap it in lettuce. You can do the same thing for sandwiches instead of using bread try lettuce. 

Lastly, I know we all love our chicken ceasar salad here is a great way to use the same ingredients or add new ones.

Chicken Letteuce Wrap
    1 chicken tender season it with fresh lime juice and grill it.
    2-3 lettuce slices.
    1 slice of cheese 
    2 tomato slice
    (I add jalenpeno and cilantro for an added kick.)
    Feel free to add a little caesar dressing.
    Wrap everything up in a lettuce and enjoy.

I hope these recipe ideas are helpful. Have a great

I hope this helps
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Hey,

For the past weeks iceberg lettuce has been my best friend :-). I tend to use it as my bread substitution. For instance i love burgers and tacos. Instead of using a bun for my burger I use two lettuce pieces and place my burger patty with cheese tomato in side. It's so good.

I do the same thing for tacos. I use ground beef tomato cheese a little salsa and wrap it in lettuce. You can do the same thing for sandwiches instead of using bread try lettuce. 

Lastly, I know we all love our chicken ceasar salad here is a great way to use the same ingredients or add new ones.

Chicken Letteuce Wrap
    2-3 lettuce slices.
    1 slice of cheese 
    2 tomato slice

I hope this helps

Great ideas :) xx
  • rmdiaz1
    rmdiaz1 Posts: 56
    Options
    Hey,

Chicken Letteuce Wrap
    2-3 lettuce slices.
    1 slice of cheese 
    2 tomato slice

I hope this helps

These are awesome!!! Also replacing the Ground Beef with Ground Turkey is good also!
  • andreaie
    Options
    Great idea with the lettuce I'll be doing this during the week x
  • iyohnakp
    Options
    I'm glad that's it was helpful for you all. Replacing ground turkey instead of beef is a great idea.
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hey Team Dasher,

I have an idea for a mini challenge. How about one day out of this week we burn at least 1000 calories?!?! I know it may seem like a lot but if we put our minds to it we can do it!! If you want you spread them out throughout the day. You can burn half in the morning and half in the evening.

Go Team Dasher!!!

Great idea! That's definitely my goal :)
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Good Morning Team Rudolf,

How you all doing? Keep out for andrea's post as she is setting the mini challenge :)

As most of you saw i did my first day of C25k yesterday and my god it was tough in the wind and rain! lol but really proud of myself.

Im going to do it wednesday and thursday too. Im going to have my no carb day thursday hoping it will help with the weigh in friday :)

We can all do this, i know we can, i have seen you all so determined and thats a great thing, keep it up! Only a few more days until we win! (sorry team dasher but its true :P)

I'm so proud of you all, when you feel like giving up and eating that choccie biscuit or thinking na i wont bother doing that mini challenge just think of team rudolf and how every single little calorie and burn helps! If we can all have a loss this week it will be fantastic!

If you need motivating or help you know where i am.

GO TEAM RUDOLF GO!!!

XXXX