countdown to christmas challenge continued...

Options

Replies

• andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Great Challenges today I'm gonna do them tomorrow if that's ok.. Today I went to the gym and I had 45 mins before the kettle bell class so I worked out.. After college I had a meeting about the boxing that's SUPPOSED to be starting next Tuesday but the trainers had other ideas and ran us raggid for 75 mins!!!! I'm so sore and I know it won't show tomorrow on the scales but I know it will next week.. It even hurts to type this lol.. Your all in high spirits today guys and I'm delighted to see it... Tomorrow starts are new week I can't wait to put s line under last week and get stuck in this week.. I don't usually do mini challenges during weekends but I think we should try skip the cheat day and really try... Hope you all have a great weigh in tomorrow and if you dong lose don't worry about it.. Were not finished yet so we will just work on what ever is dragging us down next week... All suggestions for the main challenge are welcomed and anything u wanna see covered just let me know :)
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Great Challenges today I'm gonna do them tomorrow if that's ok.. Today I went to the gym and I had 45 mins before the kettle bell class so I worked out.. After college I had a meeting about the boxing that's SUPPOSED to be starting next Tuesday but the trainers had other ideas and ran us raggid for 75 mins!!!! I'm so sore and I know it won't show tomorrow on the scales but I know it will next week.. It even hurts to type this lol.. Your all in high spirits today guys and I'm delighted to see it... Tomorrow starts are new week I can't wait to put s line under last week and get stuck in this week.. I don't usually do mini challenges during weekends but I think we should try skip the cheat day and really try... Hope you all have a great weigh in tomorrow and if you dong lose don't worry about it.. Were not finished yet so we will just work on what ever is dragging us down next week... All suggestions for the main challenge are welcomed and anything u wanna see covered just let me know :)

wow definately busy lady! well done hun :D xxxx
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I know I have kind of been M.I.A. lately. I have been legitimately busy but I have also been spending WAY too much time playing games on Facebook. They are so addicting. I decided to quit cold turkey. We'll see how long I can last. I've been keeping up with my normal exercise, but no so much with the mini challenges. I will have to make a better effort going forward. I don't think I will see a loss tomorrow, but I shouldn't have too much of a gain either.

I know many have you have been SO dedicated. Congratulations! I hope you see great results tomorrow. Best of luck to everyone!!

Cheryl
  • Pidders89
    Options
    yay after no loss for 3 weeks ive lost 2 lbs :D

good luck today everyone

xxxx
  • Charlene_91
    Options

good luck today everyone

xxxx

Well done, i'm so proud of you :)

Good luck everyone x
  • Pidders89
    Options

good luck today everyone

xxxx

Well done, i'm so proud of you :)

Good luck everyone x

Thank you hun :D xxx
  • _Doreen_
    _Doreen_ Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Yaaay! Down 2.6 pounds this week. I missed a couple of the mini challenges :noway: cuz of stressful/long days at work, but at least I did some of my own exercise. I really made an effort this week to drink more water and I think it really helped! This loss has excited me enough to really really really keep going toward my goal. :bigsmile:

Hope everybody has a terrific weekend!
  • rmdiaz1
    rmdiaz1 Posts: 56
    Options
    Good Morning beautiful people!!

Today's mini challenge will be:

30 minute walk
    20 minute jog (try not to stop)
    30 lunges
    40 tricep dips
    and eat only Salad for Dinner

Oh, and drink LOTS of water!!

Have a wonderfully blessed and skinny day!!
  • rmdiaz1
    Options
    Oh, I have already hit and surpassed my first mini goal!! I am soooo excited and proud of myself!!
  • Pidders89
    Options

30 minute walk
    30 lunges
    40 tricep dips

I wont be able to eat salad for dinner as my boyfriend is cooking me something, we are going for a walk but i dont know about a 20 minute jog im not that fit lol. I will defo do the lunges and tricep dips :) xxxxx
  • rmdiaz1
    Options
    I wasn't sure if the 20 minute jog would be to much, but I figured if we all just try to jog as long as we can go without stopping that would be great. I just put the 20 min. For a goal. I know I can't jog for 20 straight minutes. I do good to jog the 90 seconds on the c25k. lol. I am not sure if there are people on here who can jog for 20 minutes, but if there are this will give them a challenge too. I will just be jogging what I can and mostly with the c25k.
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I wasn't sure if the 20 minute jog would be to much, but I figured if we all just try to jog as long as we can go without stopping that would be great. I just put the 20 min. For a goal. I know I can't jog for 20 straight minutes. I do good to jog the 90 seconds on the c25k. lol. I am not sure if there are people on here who can jog for 20 minutes, but if there are this will give them a challenge too. I will just be jogging what I can and mostly with the c25k.

Thats so great! Keep it up!
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options

30 minute walk
    30 lunges
    40 tricep dips

I wonder if I can sneak doing some of these at work... dips here and there inside my cubical when people are gossiping in other areas... lunges in the bathroom. Then I can do the rest when I get home later. I just don't think I can do the salad
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I will be doing the 30 minute walk, 30 lunges and 40 tricep dips but will pass on the jogging as well as salad for dinner...that was dinner last night and might be today's lunch. :smile:

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    haha pinkakira1 thats what im doing :D xxxx
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtJ6AEQWGqtddHUtOWJKY1pTTGxCNVUzaXk4RjV3dnc&hl=en_US

ok guys this is the link to the spread sheet today im leaving it open so that your able to edit it yourselves and add your new weight to it.... its just that its so hard to do without the computer (which i will havde back tomorrow or the next day) so i would greatly appreciate it if you could go on and update your own loss/gain and ill close it again when i have the laptop..... hope this is ok... i have done most of the ones that i got from today :)

ill be here in a while with the new challenge :)

A xxxx
  • Charlene_91
    Options

30 minute walk
    30 lunges
    40 tricep dips

I wont be able to eat salad for dinner as my boyfriend is cooking me something, we are going for a walk but i dont know about a 20 minute jog im not that fit lol. I will defo do the lunges and tricep dips :) xxxxx

Sorry but im with you on that one unfortunately. x
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtJ6AEQWGqtddHUtOWJKY1pTTGxCNVUzaXk4RjV3dnc&hl=en_US

ok guys this is the link to the spread sheet today im leaving it open so that your able to edit it yourselves and add your new weight to it.... its just that its so hard to do without the computer (which i will havde back tomorrow or the next day) so i would greatly appreciate it if you could go on and update your own loss/gain and ill close it again when i have the laptop..... hope this is ok... i have done most of the ones that i got from today :)

A xxxx

No problem, makes sense instead of u having to do it all :)
    Your a star!!!!
    Looking forward to seeing what the new challenge is.............
    Enjoy the weekend, x
  • rmdiaz1
    Options

30 minute walk
    30 lunges
    40 tricep dips

You can if you make it a good salad! I know if I can, you can cuz you have better self control then I do.

I wonder if I can sneak doing some of these at work... dips here and there inside my cubical when people are gossiping in other areas... lunges in the bathroom. Then I can do the rest when I get home later. I just don't think I can do the salad
  • rmdiaz1
    Options

A xxxx

I did not even see my name on there. I just added myself.