countdown to christmas challenge continued...

Options

Replies

• fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I just shove it in the middle of some cardio and call it circuit training :P
    Feeling good coming out of the weekend. My goal for the next two days is to burn approx. 2500 total...which means interval training in the morning with boxing and bodyrock in the evening :) I'm hoping to reach my 10 lb loss this week!

And I am weirdly obsessed with mustard....
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Hey all,

I have to set the challenge today so here it is:

50 jumping jacks
    40 tricep dips
    50 butt clenches and
    50 crunches

Have a good tuesday everyone :)
    xxx
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hey all,

50 jumping jacks
    40 tricep dips
    50 butt clenches and
    50 crunches

xxx

he he butt clenches... I am going to do those at work lol. I love these mini challenges!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Hey all,

50 jumping jacks
    40 tricep dips
    50 butt clenches and
    50 crunches

xxx

he he butt clenches... I am going to do those at work lol. I love these mini challenges!

I do them at work too and then sneakily do jumping jacks in the loo haha! xxx
  • rmdiaz1
    rmdiaz1 Posts: 56
    Options
    Hi everybody! Hope everyone is doing well.

I finished the mini challenge, but can someone tell me how to log in the tricep dips? I don't see them in the database.
    Thanks!!:smile:

I think we have all bee trying to figure that out. lol
  • fitnowandforever
    Options
    Finished challenge, exercised, succumbed to the pressure of donuts...but hope I burned it off! And drank a bucket of water :)
  • fitnowandforever
    Options
    I'm doing the mini:

30 lunges
    30 push ups
    100 low jacks

have a great day :)
  • Pidders89
    Options
    I'm doing the mini:

30 lunges
    30 push ups
    100 low jacks

Hey hun how do you do low jacks?

xxxx
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Bet crack on as i never done yesterdays mini challenge, so got both to do. Have a good day everyone!
  • pinkakira1
    Options
    I'm doing the mini:

30 lunges
    30 push ups
    100 low jacks

Hey hun how do you do low jacks?

xxxx

Ok I googled it... its a jumping jack but in a squated position. you keep your abs engadged and you keep your feet flat on the floor and don't roll your ankles.
  • Pidders89
    Options
    thanks hun :) xxx
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hey guys how are ya all doing on this fine Wednesday:P still no laptop so again I'm using the phone which is quiet awkward.. I'm doing a kettle bell class tomorrow morning very early and I'm really looking forward to it(did I actually say that ) I shall keep you all posted as to how it goes... I also signed up for a thing in college today it's to raise money for people less fortunate as others and who can't afford college fees ect anyway it's White collar boxing and I'll be training like mad for it for 8 weeks with 2 trainers between 8 ppl... So if I don't tone up after that there is something wrong lol.... Hope your all having a great week :) great mini challenges this week :)
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Hey guys how are ya all doing on this fine Wednesday:P still no laptop so again I'm using the phone which is quiet awkward.. I'm doing a kettle bell class tomorrow morning very early and I'm really looking forward to it(did I actually say that ) I shall keep you all posted as to how it goes... I also signed up for a thing in college today it's to raise money for people less fortunate as others and who can't afford college fees ect anyway it's White collar boxing and I'll be training like mad for it for 8 weeks with 2 trainers between 8 ppl... So if I don't tone up after that there is something wrong lol.... Hope your all having a great week :) great mini challenges this week :)

Go you!!! I've had a really good day aint had one of them in a while :)
    Good luck with your boxing and ur kettle bell classes :) x
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hope that everyone is having a great day :happy:

I am just seeing the mini challenge now so I will get it done this evening, low jacks...those sound like they might hurt :sad: lol I think I will get them done before the lunges.

Carb free day for me tomorrow...and I am actually looking forward to it !
  • Pidders89
    Options
    low carb day for me too :D

well dont andreaie you sound like you have a plan :D me too, im going to do the c25k challenge from monday :D
  • fitnowandforever
    Options
    I did 500 low jacks yesterday and they killed me... that's why I put them up :)
    Low-carb for me too! I try to make salads inspired by my favorite foods...then they taste better than just ranch and lettuce.

Hope everyone has a great Thursday!
  • pinkakira1
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE

50 bicycle crunches
    40 tricep extensions (get rid of those bat wings ladies)
    40 bicep curls
    50 Squats
    - pick one meal to go CARB FREE today!

I know most of you ladies decided to go the whole day carb free but to everyone else lets try and pick a meal to go carb free. This would really help with tomorrow's weigh in.
  • Pidders89
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE

50 bicycle crunches
    40 bicep curls
    50 Squats

I know most of you ladies decided to go the whole day carb free but to everyone else lets try and pick a meal to go carb free. This would really help with tomorrow's weigh in.

Wow great challenge :D xxxxx
  • rmdiaz1
    rmdiaz1 Posts: 56
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE

50 bicycle crunches
    40 bicep curls
    50 Squats

I am so proud of you!! You did great on the mini challenge! I will so be doing these!
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE

50 bicycle crunches
    40 bicep curls
    50 Squats

Awesome mini challenge ;)