countdown to christmas challenge continued...

Options

Replies

• fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    We should all really start pushing each other :) Sometimes I have those moments where I just want to eat chips and chocolate, but I regret it 10 minutes later! Everyone has moments of weakness, but we all want this, so we should all try to keep each other on track, whether it's in exercise, food, or otherwise.

Six weeks - let's help each other succeed :happy:
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    We should all really start pushing each other :) Sometimes I have those moments where I just want to eat chips and chocolate, but I regret it 10 minutes later! Everyone has moments of weakness, but we all want this, so we should all try to keep each other on track, whether it's in exercise, food, or otherwise.

very well said! :D xxxx
  • Charlene_91
    Options

very well said! :D xxxx

Agree x
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Anyone been asked to do the mini challenge? xxx
  • Pidders89
    Options
    It seems to be very quiet on here lately, we are so close i hope people aren't giving up!

xxx
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I have been asked to set the mini challenge for tomorrow so here it is

Crunches x25
    Reverse Crunches x25
    Lateral Raises x25
    Shoulder Press x25
    Lunges x50 (25 each leg)
    Side Lunges x50 (25 each leg)

Get out for a walk atleast 20 minutes if you can.

Have a great day everyone :happy:
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Hey everyone, I have been asked to set the mini challenge for tomorrow so here it is

Crunches x25
    Reverse Crunches x25
    Lateral Raises x25
    Shoulder Press x25
    Lunges x50 (25 each leg)

awesome!! xxx
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    hey everyone - hope you are all feeling motivated this week. Only a couple more days until weigh in. So far I am holding steady so I need a little push to show a loss on Friday. I usually go to zumba on Wednesdays but I have a hair cut appointment after work so I'll miss class. I've have to make it up somehow. :)
  • Pidders89
    Options
    hey everyone - hope you are all feeling motivated this week. Only a couple more days until weigh in. So far I am holding steady so I need a little push to show a loss on Friday. I usually go to zumba on Wednesdays but I have a hair cut appointment after work so I'll miss class. I've have to make it up somehow. :)

i'm sure you will find a way :D xxx
  • Charlene_91
    Options

Crunches x25
    Reverse Crunches x25
    Lateral Raises x25
    Shoulder Press x25
    Lunges x50 (25 each leg)

Great challenge :) x
  • icandoit63
    icandoit63 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Start weight 160
    10/19-158
    10/26-156
    11/2 -157
    11/9 -157..boo
    11/16-157
    11/23
    11/28
    12/5
    12/12
    12/19
    12/26

Goal Weight 148 by January 1

Been so busy, dealing with some ankle and knee injuries, but time to get out and walk even if it is a slow pace....
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    How is everyone doing?
    Last couple of days to work our butts off, can't believe its less that 6 weeks to Christmas now :-/

Really hope the scales move downwards this week!!!!!

x x
  • Pidders89
    Options
    How is everyone doing?
    Last couple of days to work our butts off, can't believe its less that 6 weeks to Christmas now :-/

x x

ive done todays lunges but am going to have to do the rest later when i'm back from seeing my boyfriend :)

I would be happy with even a small loss every week now to christmas xxx
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    How is everyone doing?

x x

ive done todays lunges but am going to have to do the rest later when i'm back from seeing my boyfriend :)

I would be happy with even a small loss every week now to christmas xxx

I'll be doing the mini challenge when i get home, yes i'd be happy with any loss :)
    Enjoy ur evening x
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I am having a rough time trying to check out the community. But I am still working at it girls. I have been trying to keep up with everyone via my phone app.
  • Pidders89
    Options
    I am having a rough time trying to check out the community. But I am still working at it girls. I have been trying to keep up with everyone via my phone app.

dont worry hun just try your best :D xxx
  • Charlene_91
    Options

Second that x
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options

Second that x

As long as you (and all of us) keep comin' back!! :flowerforyou:
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    In a challenge I was part one of the motivations was to wrap up an article of clothing 1-2 sizes small and put it under the tree! Gonna wrap up some skinnies and a cute sweater; if I lost weight I would buy them anyway, but now I'll push myself to get into them so I have a fab outfit for xmas day. You can even do it to old clothes, but I just thought it would be a nice boost! :) x
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    thats a great idea... i like the idea of buying something new, i bought some jeans the other day that dont fit so i think ill do that... thanks for that hun...

i feel better this week even though i know i done to much damage to lose anything this week in fact i know i put on weight but i am back on track now and it wont take long for me to get it of.. im so glad you all taked me round and all i can say it THANKS SO MUCH...

5 weeks... bring it on

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx