countdown to christmas challenge continued...

Options
1252627282931»

Replies

• Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I will definatley be sticking around! i love this group xxx
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Good Morning All,

How are you all doing? Last weight day tomorrow :( well before christmas anyway but we will definatley have to make a new one up!!

How does everyone think they have done?

xxxxx
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    This week I've kind of let it slide, but I peeked at the scale a few days ago and I've lost major! I might actually hit my Xmas goal of 145, which would be awesome considering I just hit it last week :)
    Let's think up a new group, whether its Valentines day or Easter :D
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    WE MADE IT!!!!!! Even though I didn't lose this week I'm so happy to have made it this far... I agree with all of you about the weekly weigh ins so we should start another group.. Valentines would be a good one that will be a 6 weeks challenge.. I can make a new spread sheet for it.. Foxy by valentines :) we can all contribute to setting the challenges and give tips and motivational talks... What do ya all think? How did everyone do in weigh in.. And how do you all feel about weighing in next Friday? I think we should to see what damage(if any) we did over Christmas?
  • Pidders89
    Options
    WE MADE IT!!!!!! Even though I didn't lose this week I'm so happy to have made it this far... I agree with all of you about the weekly weigh ins so we should start another group.. Valentines would be a good one that will be a 6 weeks challenge.. I can make a new spread sheet for it.. Foxy by valentines :) we can all contribute to setting the challenges and give tips and motivational talks... What do ya all think? How did everyone do in weigh in.. And how do you all feel about weighing in next Friday? I think we should to see what damage(if any) we did over Christmas?

i think foxy by valentines is a great idea! I stayed the same but i think some of the that is water weight around my muscles! I'm going to weigh next friday, like you say see the damage :) xxxxxx
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 145.8 and reached my goal! I'm so happy! And I know that when winter break is over ii will probably be at 150 again, but its ok :) Incentive!
    Everyone have a wonderful Christmas - hoping there's a Valentines Day group!
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    the new forum is up and running guys its foxy by valentines and the link to the spread sheet is
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtJ6AEQWGqtddC1hUGx3cGNaQ2p5bk9MS09Bb3BDWUE

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    the new forum is up and running guys its foxy by valentines and the link to the spread sheet is
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtJ6AEQWGqtddC1hUGx3cGNaQ2p5bk9MS09Bb3BDWUE

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woohoo :D cant wait
  • Charlene_91
    Options

What a great idea, can i do this one with you to please! Hope u all had a lovely christmas & New years x x