countdown to christmas challenge continued...

Options

Replies

• Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Great challenge set for today...still hate those tricep dips :laugh:

me too but i hate my bat wings more lmao xxx

Have you started to add 100jjacks & 100 crunches to your daily exercise? I can't wait to be able to say I have done an extra 3100 jjacks & 3100 crunches during the month of December :happy:

yup :D xxx
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Morning all,

i have asked Lovelaughmusic to set the challenge today but if she doesnt make it online so the same as i set yesterday and add 5 onto it :)

xxxx
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to more tricep dips :noway: LOL

Thanks
  • Pidders89
    Options
    I am looking forward to more tricep dips :noway: LOL

Thanks

lmao sorry hun xxxx
  • Asil76
    Options
    Oh gosh don't be sorry lol if it weren't for you setting them I would never do 'em unless they are in one of my DVD's.
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys! I was out the whole day without a computer! But I can do Thursday if no one else is
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Sorry guys! I was out the whole day without a computer! But I can do Thursday if no one else is

If you can still set for today that would be great :) xxxx
  • Asil76
    Options
    I came across what I thought was a pretty awesome recipe on here and I thought I would share it

Mash about 2/3 of a medium banana in a small bowl. Add about a teaspoon of splenda and a few sprinkles of cinnimon (as much or as little as you like). Add 1/4 of a teaspoon of vanilla extract. Add 1/3 of a cup of egg whites (I use All Whites from the carton). Mix all of the ingredients together, and cook up the pancakes in a hot skillet as you would cook regular pancakes.

I only photographed two of them, but I made 6 smallish pancakes and ate them all myself! The whole thing is only 111 calories, so that's 18.5 calories per pancake!!! The whole batch is 111 calories, 20 carbs, NO FAT, and 9 grams of protein!!

I will be trying these out over the weekend, maybe topped with a little Peanut Butter mmm.... :bigsmile:

I am going to set my own mini challenge for today...time to head to the basement and get it done!!!

I hope that you are all haveing a gret week so far. :happy:
  • Pidders89
    Options
    I came across what I thought was a pretty awesome recipe on here and I thought I would share it

Mash about 2/3 of a medium banana in a small bowl. Add about a teaspoon of splenda and a few sprinkles of cinnimon (as much or as little as you like). Add 1/4 of a teaspoon of vanilla extract. Add 1/3 of a cup of egg whites (I use All Whites from the carton). Mix all of the ingredients together, and cook up the pancakes in a hot skillet as you would cook regular pancakes.

I only photographed two of them, but I made 6 smallish pancakes and ate them all myself! The whole thing is only 111 calories, so that's 18.5 calories per pancake!!! The whole batch is 111 calories, 20 carbs, NO FAT, and 9 grams of protein!!

I will be trying these out over the weekend, maybe topped with a little Peanut Butter mmm.... :bigsmile:

I am going to set my own mini challenge for today...time to head to the basement and get it done!!!

ooo yum!!! xxx
  • Asil76
    Options

ooo yum!!! xxx

* I hope that you are all having a great week so far * that is what I meant to say LOL
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    hey guys its very rare that i have access to a computer these days so i thought id pop on and say HELLO!!!!!! miss you all terribly and i am trying my best to stay in touch with you all from my phone :( i will try ,y best to set a challenge this friday and can i just say thanks to monkey for helping me out this week and to all of you that have been setting mini challenges your all so good and well done for staying motivated i have to be honest im finding it hard because im limited to the access that i have on the phone.. i usually look through the success stories and they give me a boost but sure what can i do.. i need a good kick up the bum!!!!

only 2 weeks left guys and 'im gonna weigh in next friday after 3 weeks off although i doubt ive lost anything but hopefully i havent gained either :)

have a great day and good luck for weigh in tomorrow guys
    lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

p.s thanks for the pancake rec lisa they sound delicious
  • Pidders89
    Options
    hey guys its very rare that i have access to a computer these days so i thought id pop on and say HELLO!!!!!! miss you all terribly and i am trying my best to stay in touch with you all from my phone :( i will try ,y best to set a challenge this friday and can i just say thanks to monkey for helping me out this week and to all of you that have been setting mini challenges your all so good and well done for staying motivated i have to be honest im finding it hard because im limited to the access that i have on the phone.. i usually look through the success stories and they give me a boost but sure what can i do.. i need a good kick up the bum!!!!

only 2 weeks left guys and 'im gonna weigh in next friday after 3 weeks off although i doubt ive lost anything but hopefully i havent gained either :)

Missed you too hun and no problem :) just keep thinking only 2 weeks!! Have you found it easy to stay off the scales? A weeks hard enough for me i always wanna sneak a peek at them!

xxxxxx
  • Asil76
    Options

You are very welcome, I can't wait to try them :)
  • _Doreen_
    _Doreen_ Posts: 127 Member
    Options

I definitely want to try this recipe! It sounds wonderful!! Thanks for sharing!!! :bigsmile:
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone - just sating hello. Haven't been on much - hoping for a small loss tomorrow....just trying to hang in there for now. Glad to see the "core" group is still faithful to all the challenges. Wish I could motivate myself for those. :sad:
  • fitnowandforever
    Options

:bigsmile: I know what breakfast tomorrow is!!
  • _Doreen_
    _Doreen_ Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Down 1.2 pounds this week.... was hoping for a little more, but I slowed down a lot on my exercising because of my sore knees. I think I need some new sneakers/aerobic footwear to help lessen the impact on my joints.... soooo I'm going shopping today!:happy:

Really really REALLY want to hit the 150's range next week... super motivated to do better and work harder, now that I'm soooo close.

Good luck to everyone with their weigh-ins today!!!:bigsmile:
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Down 1.2 pounds this week.... was hoping for a little more, but I slowed down a lot on my exercising because of my sore knees. I think I need some new sneakers/aerobic footwear to help lessen the impact on my joints.... soooo I'm going shopping today!:happy:

Really really REALLY want to hit the 150's range next week... super motivated to do better and work harder, now that I'm soooo close.

Good luck to everyone with their weigh-ins today!!!:bigsmile:

1.2 is great though! any loss is amazing dont forget that :) well done hun xxxxxx
  • fitnowandforever
    Options
    Lost 2.8 lbs! I woke up this morning hoping for 149 and I was 150.0. I was seriously about to explode! 0.1 away!! :tongue:

Good luck today everyone! Everyone's doing fantastic :)
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Lost 2.8 lbs! I woke up this morning hoping for 149 and I was 150.0. I was seriously about to explode! 0.1 away!! :tongue:

Good luck today everyone! Everyone's doing fantastic :)

well done!!