countdown to christmas challenge continued...

Options

Replies

• grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been around for the past week but I was -kinda- having a week off and set myself to maintain in hope it kick starts my weight loss again after not losing for 5 weeks. Also had the weekend off as it was my birthday and ate way too much to track!! :P :P

The good news is I didn't put any weight on... I didn't lose either but I hope I can get it going again this week!! :)

Hope everyone else is doing well! xxx
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    It is quiet...well I had a nice run yesterday and did the challenge, and I've added some carbs back in my diet because I found that when I was just eating protein and veggies/fruits, no carbs, I was eating WAY too little and starving my body. I'm going to start doing 30DS next week...did you guys see weight loss with it, or just inches? I'm looking to lose weight :)
  • _Doreen_
    _Doreen_ Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Just realized that I did Wednesday's mini challenge today (Tuesday)!! oh well... :embarassed: Was there a Tuesday list?

I did all of it, except for the lunges... my knees are killing me tonite. I also did some belly dancing tonite for the first time in many years... it kicked my butt! LOL but in a good way!!:happy:

Hope everyone's week is off to a good start! Can you believe it will be December in TWO days!? crazy!!
  • abazooday727
    Options
    Countdown is getting closer! Hope all is well with everyone! We can do this! :drinker: DRINK UP!!!
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been around for the past week but I was -kinda- having a week off and set myself to maintain in hope it kick starts my weight loss again after not losing for 5 weeks. Also had the weekend off as it was my birthday and ate way too much to track!! :P :P

The good news is I didn't put any weight on... I didn't lose either but I hope I can get it going again this week!! :)

Hope everyone else is doing well! xxx

Congratulations on no gain for your birthday week!
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing??? I thought I was going to die today while doing the pulse lunges...I had my butt kicked at boot camp this morning! Oh well exercise is done for the day...until tomorrow :smile:
  • efcdcdb
    Options
    I am going to admit - this challenge has lost some of its luster for me....not that it is anything that any YOU have done, or could have done differently. But "where I am at" right now is wavering between just trying to maintain my weight and trying to lose an additional 5 pounds or so. So it has been hard for me to get REALLY motivated. I am not giving up though - at least not yet. :laugh:
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Hey all,

sorry i have been quiet i went to a Rihanna concert last night and had to travel to go see her so i wasn't on here a lot and this is the first time today i have been able to log on as ive been christmas shopping.

I hope you are all ok !!! xx
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Hey all,

its very quiet at the mo :S where is everyone

xxxx
  • Asil76
    Options
    I am starting my New Years Resolution TODAY :laugh: I want to be ahead of the game!! No more excuses for me...I am going to push myslef harder this month then I have the last 3 months I have been on MFP & that means I will push myslef harder while exercising and be more mindful at what I am eating & snacking on. Well that is my plan....Does anyone have a plan for the month of December?

Lisa
  • _Doreen_
    Options
    Hi everyone... Happy December 1st!! :smile:

Does anyone know what today's challenge is?

Good luck with our weigh-ins tomorrow morning!:bigsmile:
  • fitnowandforever
    Options
    December is also gonna be my kick butt month! For something like the past 3 years, my resolution has been "lose 50 lbs this year, eat healthy, start running". But I want to put that into action and have that plan going before January 1.

This month, I'm going to run everyday, drink a lot of water, be mindful of my snacking, do some JM vids, workout HARD. Sometimes I Kickbox and it shows up as 700 cals, but I've just broken a sweat. I'm pushing it :)
  • Asil76
    Options
    Hi everyone... Happy December 1st!! :smile:

Does anyone know what today's challenge is?

Good luck with our weigh-ins tomorrow morning!:bigsmile:

I just go ahead and make up my own when one hasn't been made.
  • efcdcdb
    Options
    I am starting my New Years Resolution TODAY :laugh: I want to be ahead of the game!! No more excuses for me...I am going to push myslef harder this month then I have the last 3 months I have been on MFP & that means I will push myslef harder while exercising and be more mindful at what I am eating & snacking on. Well that is my plan....Does anyone have a plan for the month of December?

Lisa

My plan is to TRY to not go overboard. I am going to continue to drink more water (which I have been doing since started this challenge). I am going to get to the gym twice a week, ride my exercise bike on the days when I don't go to gym, and try really hard to get out for my 30 minute walk at lunchtime everyday, even though my walking partner has a lot of time off this month and won't be there to motivate me. I am cutting down on cookie baking, since I am the one that eats most of them anyway. :laugh: I am going to enjoy the holidays, but (as I said) try not to over-indulge. THEN, I think when January rolls around, I'll be ready for the annual "buckling down".
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Morning all,

Hows everyone this friday morning?

Hope everyone does well on their weigh ins, i lost 3lbs this week :D xxxx
  • Asil76
    Options

Lisa

My plan is to TRY to not go overboard. I am going to continue to drink more water (which I have been doing since started this challenge). I am going to get to the gym twice a week, ride my exercise bike on the days when I don't go to gym, and try really hard to get out for my 30 minute walk at lunchtime everyday, even though my walking partner has a lot of time off this month and won't be there to motivate me. I am cutting down on cookie baking, since I am the one that eats most of them anyway. :laugh: I am going to enjoy the holidays, but (as I said) try not to over-indulge. THEN, I think when January rolls around, I'll be ready for the annual "buckling down".

Sounds like a great plan! Luckily I don't do a lot of baking lol I have found a few low fat recipes online that I will be making over the holiday's and a pumpkin cookie (55 calories) that I found through here that is fantastic (making them again today).
  • _Doreen_
    Options
    Lost 2.6 pounds this week! (yay!!) So happy, after a gain during the Thanksgiving week, ugh. Started a new belly-dancing video since I couldn't find the time to join the Community College class... and the DVD really works muscles that I am NOT used to using. Very sore, but in a good way.:bigsmile:

Good luck to everyone with your weigh-ins today! :smile:
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Lost 2.6 pounds this week! (yay!!) So happy, after a gain during the Thanksgiving week, ugh. Started a new belly-dancing video since I couldn't find the time to join the Community College class... and the DVD really works muscles that I am NOT used to using. Very sore, but in a good way.:bigsmile:

Good luck to everyone with your weigh-ins today! :smile:

awesome weight loss and yay for belly dancing! :D
  • Asil76
    Options
    I lost 1.5 pounds this week and I am kinda shocked but so happy!!! I think this will just push me harder...I am really going to do my very best to make December count. Not going to deprive myself of the foods I like but will ask myself first...do I really need to eat that? Chips being the hardest for me to turn down :laugh: we all have our thing!

Have a great weekend everyone :bigsmile:
  • fitnowandforever
    Options
    Lost 1.4 lbs, which is ok, especially after 3 lb gain last week! I wish is lost more considering how far back I am now, but if I lose 1.5 lbs everywhere, that would be a good 5 lbs before Xmas :) I'm definitely gonna work harder though, reign in my snacking to just a bit on Friday, and workout every day, hard! Want the 140s next week...

Great job today everyone :flowerforyou: