countdown to christmas challenge continued...

Options

Replies

• efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I re-lost the pound I gained last week, so I am at 150 even again.....just wish I could get down a few more pounds so I am not right at the 150 mark all the time. I know I need to work harder, but for the next few weels I think it will be all I can do to maintain. We'll see. :bigsmile:
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Hope everyone is doing well!

I haven't lost again! 7th week! :(:(:( 9lbs away from my Christmas goal so not so happy about that. :/
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hello guys.... Challenge time :)
    This week let's really try...
    So...
    Lets do 4 days Of low carb
    Try burn 3000 cals
    Eat 1 piece of fruit after EVERY meal..
    Drink at least 10 glasses of water each day
    No eating after 7.30

Getting so close guys xxxxxxx
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Yay, great challenge! It is so close....2 weeks. Sniffle.

No I'm not feeling slightly sentimental at the thought of the group ending. Not at all.

It was allergies.
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Hey everyone, sorry that i have't been around much the last couple of weeks but thankfully im finally feeling 100% again after having tonsillitis, last week i only put on 1lb after losing 6lb from being ill, so my goal is to lose 3lb before Christmas. Hope everyone's doing great i know it will be tough with the festive season here!

Great challenge going to give it my all these next 2 weeks :)

I agree what are we going to do when Christmas is over, we will have to change it to the Countdown to summer challenge :p

Happy Monday x
  • andreaie
    Options
    I'm not gonna know what to do with myself when it's over guys :(:( we really have to think up something to do afterwards :(
  • andreaie
    Options
    I'm not gonna know what to do with myself when it's over guys :(:( we really have to think up something to do afterwards :(
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options

Coundown to valentines day? look sexy for your other half? lol xxxx
  • fitnowandforever
    Options

Lol great idea :) Plus my birthday is the day after, so it'd be a goal :tongue:
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options

I agree! I think we need to think up something for afterwards. :bigsmile: I hope to be focusing on maintaining depending on how well I do over the holiday's :laugh: I might just have to lose a pound or two.
  • _Doreen_
    _Doreen_ Posts: 127 Member
    Options

I think Monkey has a great idea! :heart: It will be close enough to be interesting, but far enough away to give us all time to work hard!:bigsmile:
  • Pidders89
    Options

I think Monkey has a great idea! :heart: It will be close enough to be interesting, but far enough away to give us all time to work hard!:bigsmile:

Thanks hun, there are things thorough the year we could do. Valentines, easter, summer holidays then we are back to halloween and christmas lol xxxx
  • fitnowandforever
    Options

Thanks hun, there are things thorough the year we could do. Valentines, easter, summer holidays then we are back to halloween and christmas lol xxxx

Love the Valentine's idea :D Seriously...we should. Then we can bond with even more people too! :tongue:
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I'd give it a shot...I have been drifting for the past few weeks but I am determined to hit it hard in January!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    I'd give it a shot...I have been drifting for the past few weeks but I am determined to hit it hard in January!

I think we will all be determined again then after seeing the scales after christmas :P xxxx
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Where is everyone ?!?!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Where is everyone ?!?!

i'm here as always lol xxx
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Its been so hard for me to log into the computer lately I have been relying on my phone app for support. I think tomorrow's weigh in should be good. I have been trying to really watch what I have been eating so I can enjoy myself this weekend.
  • patsyanne
    Options
    I'm here but the cooking is getting me ...hoping tomorrows weigh in is ok...I know it wont be good but I'll except OK for a couple weeks until after the holidays.
  • patsyanne
    Options
    I like 'show off the body by Valentines'....or whatever you might want to call it. It woulld be a long enough period to lose some weight but a short enough period to see the goalpost.