countdown to christmas challenge continued...

Options

Replies

• _Doreen_
    _Doreen_ Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Lost 2.6 pounds this week! (yay!!) So happy, after a gain during the Thanksgiving week, ugh. Started a new belly-dancing video since I couldn't find the time to join the Community College class... and the DVD really works muscles that I am NOT used to using. Very sore, but in a good way.:bigsmile:

Good luck to everyone with your weigh-ins today! :smile:

awesome weight loss and yay for belly dancing! :D

Thanks, Monkey!:happy:

I don't know how you do it.... I've only done my DVD a few times... and I CAN'T do it two days in a row (yet) because I'd be so sore that I wouldn't be able to get out of bed!:laugh:

But I do know it's working my muscles... cuz I am sore in some really odd spots LOL

Too bad you couldn't put up a video of you dancing... I'd love to see it! :smile:

Have a really great weekend everybody!!
  • _Doreen_
    Options
    Lost 1.4 lbs, which is ok, especially after 3 lb gain last week! I wish is lost more considering how far back I am now, but if I lose 1.5 lbs everywhere, that would be a good 5 lbs before Xmas :) I'm definitely gonna work harder though, reign in my snacking to just a bit on Friday, and workout every day, hard! Want the 140s next week...

Great job today everyone :flowerforyou:

NIce job! I gained last week also, so I figure that ANY loss is a good thing this week :happy:

I know you can do this .... hit that 140 mark flying next week!! :bigsmile:
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Lost 2.6 pounds this week! (yay!!) So happy, after a gain during the Thanksgiving week, ugh. Started a new belly-dancing video since I couldn't find the time to join the Community College class... and the DVD really works muscles that I am NOT used to using. Very sore, but in a good way.:bigsmile:

Good luck to everyone with your weigh-ins today! :smile:

awesome weight loss and yay for belly dancing! :D

Thanks, Monkey!:happy:

I don't know how you do it.... I've only done my DVD a few times... and I CAN'T do it two days in a row (yet) because I'd be so sore that I wouldn't be able to get out of bed!:laugh:

But I do know it's working my muscles... cuz I am sore in some really odd spots LOL

Too bad you couldn't put up a video of you dancing... I'd love to see it! :smile:

Have a really great weekend everybody!!

aww i wish i could too! would love to show people

xxx
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Hey all,

hope you have all had a great weekend! Andreaie has asked me to set a weekly challenge for us all as she cant get on here a lot so here goes:

At least 20 minutes of exercise every day
    At least 2 low carb/no carb days
    Try a recipe/food you've never tried before
    Drink all your water
    xxxxxxx
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    So will there be no mini challenges this week?
  • Pidders89
    Options

I'm not sure hun she didn't say if i have to give people days. do you wanna think of 1 for tomorrow for us?

xxx
  • Asil76
    Options

I'm not sure hun she didn't say if i have to give people days. do you wanna think of 1 for tomorrow for us?

xxx

I can do that :smile:
  • Pidders89
    Options

xxx

I can do that :smile:

awesome cheers chick if any others come on here i will ask them to think of one too xxx
  • Asil76
    Options
    Mini challenge for Monday

1 min butt kicks
    50 side lunges w/ weights
    50 squats
    50 bicep curls
    50 shoulder press

Hope you all had a great weekend...where is everyone???
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm only seeing a few of us. Great mini challenge! I can't believe time has gone this fast...we are getting our Christmas tree today and I can't believe its been 3 months! How big a change can we see in 3 weeks? :P
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Found it... Because I had not commented on it it was not showing under my topics... I'm so so sorry I've not been around I've been up to my eyes in college ect and I lost focus but we gave 3 weeks and I'm gonna do my best to try shift a lbs by chrimbo... I've missed all if you guys :( xxxx
  • Asil76
    Options
    I thought I'd share my monthly challenge in case anyone wants to join me...100 Jjacks & 100 crunches everyday on top of daily exercise for the month of December that will total 3100 of each by the time I am done :noway: and if you start tomorrow 2600 of each!

Anyone???
  • _Doreen_
    Options
    Mini challenge for Monday

1 min butt kicks
    50 side lunges w/ weights
    50 squats
    50 bicep curls
    50 shoulder press

Hope you all had a great weekend...where is everyone???

Good mini challenge; thanks! I'm doing my belly dancing DVD every other day, so I might have to leave off the lunges, but I'll give them a shot as long as my legs last lol

Hope everyone had a good weekend... let's all do our best this week -- Christmas is right around the corner! :happy:
  • Pidders89
    Options
    I thought I'd share my monthly challenge in case anyone wants to join me...100 Jjacks & 100 crunches everyday on top of daily exercise for the month of December that will total 3100 of each by the time I am done :noway: and if you start tomorrow 2600 of each!

Anyone???

awesome im up for that! xxx
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options

Anyone???

Definitely! :D I'll probably add 100 push-ups too
  • Asil76
    Options

Anyone???

Definitely! :D I'll probably add 100 push-ups too

Nice! :bigsmile:
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Morning all,

i'll set tuesday's challenge for us all:

50 jumping jacks
    50 lunges
    30 bicep curls
    30 tricep dips
    20 crunches
    20 bicycle crunches

and of coarse at least 20 minutes of cardio

xxxxxxx
  • Asil76
    Options
    Great challenge set for today...still hate those tricep dips :laugh:
  • Pidders89
    Options

me too but i hate my bat wings more lmao xxx
  • Asil76
    Options

me too but i hate my bat wings more lmao xxx

Have you started to add 100jjacks & 100 crunches to your daily exercise? I can't wait to be able to say I have done an extra 3100 jjacks & 3100 crunches during the month of December :happy: