countdown to christmas challenge continued...

Options

Replies

• Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Team Rudolph!! Challenge for tomarrow...Wednesday.. is.....

50--jump ropes or jumping jacks

40--lunges

30--minutes of relaxing to focus on Y-O-U!!

20--"TOE touch,belly rub,reach the sky's" - start by touching your toes, then go up to touch your belly, then go up reach the sky! Back to your tummy, then back to your toes---That is one...

10--Kind words to yourself!! WHISPER SWEET NOTHINGS TO YOUR FINE SELVES!!

LOVE this :heart:
  • rmdiaz1
    Options

40--lunges

20--"TOE touch,belly rub,reach the sky's" - start by touching your toes, then go up to touch your belly, then go up reach the sky! Back to your tummy, then back to your toes---That is one...

AWESOME challenge! I am definitlly doing this one!!!
  • _Doreen_
    _Doreen_ Posts: 127 Member
    Options

40--lunges

NICE! :flowerforyou: Thanks for the challenge... and for making us all remember that "WE ARE WORTH IT" !:bigsmile:
  • rmdiaz1
    Options
    Team Rudolph's Mini challenge for Thursday, 11/10/11

Hello teammates, I have been asked to do the mini challenge for tomorrow. So here we go?

50 lunges (25 each leg)
    100 jumping jacks
    50 Bicep curls.
    20 min walk or run (which ever you feel you can do)

Tell someone on your team that you feel is doing very well that you are proud of them.

Drink LOTS of water and smile!

GO RUDOLPH'S!!!

Go D
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Team Rudolph's Mini challenge for Thursday, 11/10/11

Hello teammates, I have been asked to do the mini challenge for tomorrow. So here we go?

50 lunges (25 each leg)
    100 jumping jacks
    50 Bicep curls.
    20 min walk or run (which ever you feel you can do)

Tell someone on your team that you feel is doing very well that you are proud of them.

Drink LOTS of water and smile!

GO RUDOLPH'S!!!

Go D

great day, im going to try and do it all in work as im going out tonight to wont have time xxxx
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Where are Team Dashers?
    Think i will set my own personal mini challenge for today!

Have a nice day everyone x
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Where are Team Dashers?

aww come over to the dark side charlene :P well light side really as rudolph had his red nose haha xxx
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Where are Team Dashers?

aww come over to the dark side charlene :P well light side really as rudolph had his red nose haha xxx

Haha!! Can't leave Team Dasher :)
    Just wondering how they are, surely the team can't of shrunk even more lol!!! x
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Where are Team Dashers?

Haha!! Can't leave Team Dasher :)
    Just wondering how they are, surely the team can't of shrunk even more lol!!! x

haha too busy working out maybe? xx
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    So today is normally my carb free day and it has been that way for quite some time...but for some reason I totally forgot about it (my diary will prove that). I can't believe I forgot?!?! I guess I will just have to make up for it next week!

Good luck to all with weigh in tomorrow :)

Lisa
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Been doing well this week! Bit nervous for tomorrow because I really hope I lose!! Hope everyone else is doing well! x
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Good luck for tomorrow guys... New week new challenge I just hope it will be a better week for me this week has been awful.. So I'll take my gain tomorrow with a pinch of salt and hope I get rid for next week..x
  • abazooday727
    Options
    Come on Ladies and Gentleman...We must keep our heads up. We are working hard at this. Sometimes we get discouraged and think it will never happen, BUT WE CAN NOT let these word take away from our spirit. Keep on going, don't stop, PAUSE if you will BUT DON'T STOP! YOU CAN DO THIS! I CAN DO THIS!!! You are all worthy of giving to yourselves! SO JUST DO IT! PEACE< LOVE< AND DONNIE OSMOND!!

B :smokin:
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Totally agree with abazooday727!!! you know we can do this!!! we have got so far already and we have another 6 weeks to go!! Don't stress about what has happened just worry about whats going to happen and make it count!

I lost 4lbs this week and thats giving me great determination to keep on going hard!

Just 6 weeks and we will all be in our gorgeous dresses (or suits etc for men lol) and showing off all the hard work we have been doing!! Just imagine having drinks or a meal with friends/family you have not seen all year and how different you are going to look to them!

COMMON team rufolph and team dasher. Even though we are 2 different teams we are still in this together! :D

xxxxx
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Totally agree with abazooday727!!! you know we can do this!!! we have got so far already and we have another 6 weeks to go!! Don't stress about what has happened just worry about whats going to happen and make it count!

I lost 4lbs this week and thats giving me great determination to keep on going hard!

Just 6 weeks and we will all be in our gorgeous dresses (or suits etc for men lol) and showing off all the hard work we have been doing!! Just imagine having drinks or a meal with friends/family you have not seen all year and how different you are going to look to them!

COMMON team rufolph and team dasher. Even though we are 2 different teams we are still in this together! :D

xxxxx

i meant rudolph not rufolph lol! xxx
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I have been MIA lately. I have been bad and really didn't want to face the music! Ok time to face the music and really get back on track. I haven't been super super bad but have been slacking with keeping the calories in check. I am going to make a decision to start being more accountable. Ok ladies lets do this! I will weigh myself after Zumba. Good luck today ladies.
  • _Doreen_
    Options

xxxxx
    That's RIGHT! Let's do this together everybody!! Christmas is right around the corner.
    If you had a bad week don't look BACK... look FORWARD and just do your best this week. :bigsmile:
  • _Doreen_
    Options
    Down 2,6 pounds this week... more than I thought and a very nice surprise for feeling so sluggish this week. I think the eating side of things helped me out more than the exercising (or lack there of) this time. But the loss has definitely given me a boost of motivation to start the weekend off with a bang! :happy:
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Down 2,6 pounds this week... more than I thought and a very nice surprise for feeling so sluggish this week. I think the eating side of things helped me out more than the exercising (or lack there of) this time. But the loss has definitely given me a boost of motivation to start the weekend off with a bang! :happy:

well done hun xx
  • abazooday727
    Options

Awesome! Way to get it on! Burn it up!