countdown to christmas challenge continued...

Options

Replies

• andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    well done on the challenges today guys... seems were all a bit quiet this week maybe its just been a really busy week with halloween i dont want anyone giving up on the challenge... we have come so far lets keep going... im gonna be sending a message to next weeks leaders today so they have 2 days to think of a great challenge...

have a great day and remember if its been a bad day or a bad week dont worry its not the end of the world...
    wipe the slate clean and get back at it the next time you eat...
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    well done on the challenges today guys... seems were all a bit quiet this week maybe its just been a really busy week with halloween i dont want anyone giving up on the challenge... we have come so far lets keep going... im gonna be sending a message to next weeks leaders today so they have 2 days to think of a great challenge...

have a great day and remember if its been a bad day or a bad week dont worry its not the end of the world...
    wipe the slate clean and get back at it the next time you eat...

Today is one of my days of from C25K so i am going to do my exercise vid and todays challenge when i get home :D xxxx
  • princess_tia
    Options
    Eat More Brussels SproutsNot only are these low-calorie, fat-free, nutrient-packed veggies good for you, but new research shows that they may help boost your body’s production of adiponectin, the hormone that plays a role in burning stored fat for fuel. Brussels sprouts are also full of fiber, which fills you up and prevents you from overeating, says Batayneh. Add a serving with dinner to boost fat burning while you fill up faster and load up on nutrients
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone....just checking in to all my challenge pals. I have not been terribly motivated lately but I haven't been terrible either. It seems like work is very hectic so I don't find time to check in at lunch time and then my the time to sit down at the computer after dinner, I feel pretty tired. Still - we have to FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS - soon the holidays will be here in full force.

Does anyone have anything FUN going on in their lives these days??
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    It has been really quiet...come back everyone! :D I have a lot of fun stuff going on - studying, studying, studying :laugh: I've been doing ok this week after my big Halloween splurge. I might actually lose something!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    something fun in my life....ummm its bonfire night on saturday so probably go see fireworks!! :D lol

Oh and by thr end of today i would have burnt more than 2400 calories for the week so passed that challenge too that i didnt think i would :D xxxx
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Anyone know what todays mini challenge is for us rudolphs? xxxx
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Anyone know what todays mini challenge is for us rudolphs? xxxx

nevermind i saw andrea's post hehe xxx
  • andreaie
    Options
    Ruldophs challenge today.... 100 sit ups/ crunches 5mins of planking how ever you wish to do it.. 50reverse crunches .. It's all about abs today so work hard and drink your water it could be the difference between a loss or gain tomorrow.
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Today's challenge was exactly that!!! I really had to push myself...with my daily exercise Ripped In 30 and Ab Ripper - 100 plus the mini challenge I did well over 400 ab exercises this morning :noway: I never would have pushed myself that hard!!!

Thanks...I think :laugh:
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Today's challenge was exactly that!!! I really had to push myself...with my daily exercise Ripped In 30 and Ab Ripper - 100 plus the mini challenge I did well over 400 ab exercises this morning :noway: I never would have pushed myself that hard!!!

Thanks...I think :laugh:

Just think of the scales tomorrow! hehe xxx
  • Asil76
    Options
    I can totally feel my abs...now if only the layer of fat covering them would GO AWAY!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • andreaie
    Options
    HEY TEAMS... HOPE YOUR BOTH GIVING IT SOCKS FOR THE LAST DAY OF THE CHALLENGE... TEAM DASHERS ARE REALLY GONNA HAVE TO PULL IT OUT OF THE BAG THIS WEEK IF THEY WANT TO BEAT RUDOLPHS WHO HAVE WON THE LAST 2 CHALLENGES!!!!

to make it fair this week im gonna set the challenge for both teams so we are all doing the same thing...

SO HERE GOES :devil: :devil: :devil:
    NO JUNK AT ALL FOR 6 FULL DAYS!!!! (THIS IS GONNA KILL ME im an addict) :sad: :sad: :sad:

NO EATING AFTER 7PM (NO EXCUSES) IF YOUR WORKING PREPARE THE DAY BEFORE. you can do this...

1 CARB FREE DAY (AS USUAL)

CUT YOUR SODIUM DOWN AS MUCH AS YOU CAN( i promise you will see a difference if you do this)

DRINK TONS AND TONS OF WATER(BUT DONT DROWN)

SET YOURSELF 1 PERSONAL GOAL FOR THIS WEEK AND POST IT HERE SO WE CAN ALL PUSH YOU TO DO IT..

OPTIONAL CHALLENGE FOR THOSE WHO ARE WILL TO TAKE IT......
    START AT 30 SIT UP + 30 PUSH UPS ON FRIDAY AND ADD ON AT LEAST 10 OF EACH FOR EACH DAY AFTER THAT
    EXAMPLE FRIDAY 30+30... SAT 40+40 SO MY FRIDAY YOU WILL BE DOING 100 OF EACH HEHEHEHEH :devil: :devil:

cant believe were all still here we deserve a pat on the back for it.. 10 weeks we have been doing it..
    keep up the great work guys im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of all of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :blushing: :blushing:
  • cherrypop1
    cherrypop1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Im up for the challenge and i am going to work hard this week!

My personal challenge is to not have a takeaway this saturday night this is so hard for me cause i love having a takeaway and spliting a bottle of red wine with hubby while watching the X Factor

Best of luck everyone
  • Asil76
    Options
    Wow! Great challenge set for next week, no eating after 7pm I have heard and read that it is not a bad thing...so is it just to challenge ourselves? LOVE the no junk part but sure do hope that air popped popcorn (no butter no salt) isn't considered junk lol because after talking to my boot camp instructor that is going to be my new favorite snack. I will do my very best with the challenges that have been set...100 push ups...is that in a row? That is going to be super tough!!!

Good luck to everyone tomorrow :)
    Lisa
  • MrsVagus
    Options
    Ready to do it! I've (almost) lost 10 pounds in these 10 weeks! A little slower than I wanted, but progress is progress- right?! The time goes by regardless and I could have GAINED 10, so that is good for me!

I am going to do this challenge the best I can this week!

And btw- in our house this is "No -Eating Out-November!"

Hope everyone is doing well! Good luck to everyone tomorrow!
  • andreaie
    Options
    Wow! Great challenge set for next week, no eating after 7pm I have heard and read that it is not a bad thing...so is it just to challenge ourselves? LOVE the no junk part but sure do hope that air popped popcorn (no butter no salt) isn't considered junk lol because after talking to my boot camp instructor that is going to be my new favorite snack. I will do my very best with the challenges that have been set...100 push ups...is that in a row? That is going to be super tough!!!

Good luck to everyone tomorrow :)
    Lisa

lol lisa i cant even do 10 in a row so im gonna split them up throughout the day.. the sit ups ill do all together,,
  • andreaie
    Options
    my personal challenge for this week is to start looking after my apperance (sounds silly) but those of you who know me know that i make no effort with my apperance whatsoeva.. so im gonna be putting on the makeup and making sure my hair is done.. this is gonna be so hard for me but im gonna try... i only wear tracky bottoms and baggy tops so for this week there been put in the back of the wardrobe... oh im having palps even writing this..

also mrsvagus i like your no eating out in november challenge i might give this a go also.. its only a month and i think this could make a big difference to my loss so thanks for sharing that with us..

see what happens when we share :) it could push one other person to do something that will help them xxx
  • Pidders89
    Options
    my personal challenge for this week is to start looking after my apperance (sounds silly) but those of you who know me know that i make no effort with my apperance whatsoeva.. so im gonna be putting on the makeup and making sure my hair is done.. this is gonna be so hard for me but im gonna try... i only wear tracky bottoms and baggy tops so for this week there been put in the back of the wardrobe... oh im having palps even writing this..

also mrsvagus i like your no eating out in november challenge i might give this a go also.. its only a month and i think this could make a big difference to my loss so thanks for sharing that with us..

see what happens when we share :) it could push one other person to do something that will help them xxx

awesome i think i'd feel like you feel if i was having a dress down week, i hate it but im one of these girls that have to look the best i can everyday, even when im not doing anything xxxx
  • andreaie
    Options

awesome i think i'd feel like you feel if i was having a dress down week, i hate it but im one of these girls that have to look the best i can everyday, even when im not doing anything xxxx
    i wish i was more like that....