countdown to christmas challenge continued...

Options

Replies

• pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Ok my personal challenge-

Continue with the Detox tea and dandelion tea from this weeks challenge.
    Try and burn 2,500 caloires this week
    have 3 low carb days and 3 no carb (major carbs potatoes, rice, chips!)
    and try and eat 5-6 small meals or snacks (healthy) the whole week
    and on a personal note I would like to spend an extra 30 minutes each day with my daughter for quality one on one time reading or watching TV with her... just the two of us.
  • rmdiaz1
    Options
    My personal challenge for the week is to try try two new healthy recipes. Burn at least 2500 calories and go for more walks with the hubby to get him exercising again. Also try to do the Zumba toning next Thursday.
  • princess_tia
    Options
    HEY TEAMS... HOPE YOUR BOTH GIVING IT SOCKS FOR THE LAST DAY OF THE CHALLENGE... TEAM DASHERS ARE REALLY GONNA HAVE TO PULL IT OUT OF THE BAG THIS WEEK IF THEY WANT TO BEAT RUDOLPHS WHO HAVE WON THE LAST 2 CHALLENGES!!!!

to make it fair this week im gonna set the challenge for both teams so we are all doing the same thing...

SO HERE GOES :devil: :devil: :devil:
    NO JUNK AT ALL FOR 6 FULL DAYS!!!! (THIS IS GONNA KILL ME im an addict) :sad: :sad: :sad:

NO EATING AFTER 7PM (NO EXCUSES) IF YOUR WORKING PREPARE THE DAY BEFORE. you can do this...

1 CARB FREE DAY (AS USUAL)

CUT YOUR SODIUM DOWN AS MUCH AS YOU CAN( i promise you will see a difference if you do this)

DRINK TONS AND TONS OF WATER(BUT DONT DROWN)

SET YOURSELF 1 PERSONAL GOAL FOR THIS WEEK AND POST IT HERE SO WE CAN ALL PUSH YOU TO DO IT..

OPTIONAL CHALLENGE FOR THOSE WHO ARE WILL TO TAKE IT......
    START AT 30 SIT UP + 30 PUSH UPS ON FRIDAY AND ADD ON AT LEAST 10 OF EACH FOR EACH DAY AFTER THAT
    EXAMPLE FRIDAY 30+30... SAT 40+40 SO MY FRIDAY YOU WILL BE DOING 100 OF EACH HEHEHEHEH :devil: :devil:

cant believe were all still here we deserve a pat on the back for it.. 10 weeks we have been doing it..
    keep up the great work guys im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of all of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :blushing: :blushing:

My biggest challenge is going to be eating before 7PM, coz my usual dinner time is after 9PM :explode:

My personal goal is to take my dog for walks everyday!! He'll love that too!!
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    It has been really quiet...come back everyone! :D I have a lot of fun stuff going on - studying, studying, studying :laugh: I've been doing ok this week after my big Halloween splurge. I might actually lose something!

Studying...hmmmm....that's not TOO fun...but rewarding in the long run I am sure. :flowerforyou: Hope you had a Happy Halloween! :devil:
  • efcdcdb
    Options
    something fun in my life....ummm its bonfire night on saturday so probably go see fireworks!! :D lol

Oh and by thr end of today i would have burnt more than 2400 calories for the week so passed that challenge too that i didnt think i would :D xxxx

Bonfire sounds fun!! And what a great burn with your exercise! Super job!!
  • efcdcdb
    Options
    :noway:

SO HERE GOES :devil: :devil: :devil:
    NO JUNK AT ALL FOR 6 FULL DAYS!!!! (THIS IS GONNA KILL ME im an addict) :sad: :sad: :sad:

NO EATING AFTER 7PM (NO EXCUSES) IF YOUR WORKING PREPARE THE DAY BEFORE. you can do this...

1 CARB FREE DAY (AS USUAL)

CUT YOUR SODIUM DOWN AS MUCH AS YOU CAN( i promise you will see a difference if you do this)

DRINK TONS AND TONS OF WATER(BUT DONT DROWN)

SET YOURSELF 1 PERSONAL GOAL FOR THIS WEEK AND POST IT HERE SO WE CAN ALL PUSH YOU TO DO IT..

OPTIONAL CHALLENGE FOR THOSE WHO ARE WILL TO TAKE IT......
    START AT 30 SIT UP + 30 PUSH UPS ON FRIDAY AND ADD ON AT LEAST 10 OF EACH FOR EACH DAY AFTER THAT
    EXAMPLE FRIDAY 30+30... SAT 40+40 SO MY FRIDAY YOU WILL BE DOING 100 OF EACH HEHEHEHEH :devil: :devil:

cant believe were all still here we deserve a pat on the back for it.. 10 weeks we have been doing it..
    keep up the great work guys im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of all of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :blushing: :blushing:

OK so I am in for the NO JUNK (that will help me break this little candy habit I have been developing) and I will commit to the no eating after 7:00. I always watch sodium and I will try harder to get more water in. Carb free just ain't me, so I'm gonna pass on that one. As far as my personal challenge - hmmmm - I'll have to think about that. I'll get back to everyone on that!
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hoping for at least a tiny loss...Monday was terrible, but I've been good the rest of the week :) My personal challenge would be to burn at least 3000, eat no junk food, drink plenty of water and green tea, and try not to skip a workout! Get it done in the morning!

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW EVERYONE :D
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Hey all i lost a pound this week :D woohoo great as i thought i would have put on.

My personal challenge for this week is going to be to do more exercise and not just my c25k. i am hoping to do my c25k and my 30 day shred as i can't go swimming on thursday as i'm going to a concert so going to try and get more exercise in the start of the week :D

hope you all get a good result today and keep it up, im so thankful all of u are carrying on :D
    xxxxx
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Ok team rudolf here is the mini challenge for today as set by MR K
    2 sets one for morn one for night.....
    25 j-jacks..25 leg lifts..25 sit-ups..25 squats..
    Carbs will be cut in half...example your daily is 150 cut it to 75....and.........
    25 push-ups before you hit the hay.....:laugh: :glasses:
    Have fun guys

Also good luck
    For weigh in today go team!!!  
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Ok team rudolf here is the mini challenge for today as set by MR K
    2 sets one for morn one for night.....
    25 j-jacks..25 leg lifts..25 sit-ups..25 squats..
    Carbs will be cut in half...example your daily is 150 cut it to 75....and.........
    25 push-ups before you hit the hay.....:laugh: :glasses:
    Have fun guys

Also good luck
    For weigh in today go team!!!  

well done mr k great challenge xx
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Great challenge set for today! Love the idea of making us do it in the morning and night.

Have a great weekend everyone :bigsmile:

Lisa
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Who is doing the challenges for team Dasher. I am so ready to go! I know I won't be able to do the no eating after 7pm cause I work out till 7:30 then go home to eat. I just can't eat before hand it makes me feel icky and can't seem to bounce around alot like I would like to. I got a juice extractor now so I am going to try that second detox drink from Dashers challenge from last week. I really think that might have helped me cause I have to say I eat SOOOOOO bad last saturday and still managed to lose which I thought was amazing! I am chalking it up to the dandelion tea and the detox tea... I also tryied to make all my days lower carbs.
  • andreaie
    Options
    Who is doing the challenges for team Dasher. I am so ready to go! I know I won't be able to do the no eating after 7pm cause I work out till 7:30 then go home to eat. I just can't eat before hand it makes me feel icky and can't seem to bounce around alot like I would like to. I got a juice extractor now so I am going to try that second detox drink from Dashers challenge from last week. I really think that might have helped me cause I have to say I eat SOOOOOO bad last saturday and still managed to lose which I thought was amazing! I am chalking it up to the dandelion tea and the detox tea... I also tryied to make all my days lower carbs.

its gonna be the same challenge for both teams to make things fair...
    with the no eating after 7 just change your time to 8 just make sure your not going to bed on a heavy tummy :)
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Sorry everyone, out of town, so I can't weigh in until Sunday/Monday. Great job on your losses everyone! :)
  • efcdcdb
    Options
    Congratulations to all of you LOSERS out there! :laugh: I stayed the same this week so I really need to step it up this week. I'm not eating any junk this week and not eating after 7:00. That's gonna be hard for me, but I gotta do it. Well - I already logged my exercise (stationary bike) so I guess I better go do it. :grumble:
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Feeling back on track after a bad 2 weeks of being lazy, eating junk, not logging and just not caring. BUT been shopping got everything i need and im feeling positive again back to being strict and hopefully i can loose another 14lbs by Christmas :)

Great challenge this week im going to change my time to 7.30pm coz of work. Well done everyone for doing a fab job.
    Will be weighing in the morning!

So is everyones mini challenge the same or we setting individual ones??

my personal challenge for this week is to stay on track, do 30mins of exercise at least 4x and no junk at all!!!!

xx
  • andreaie
    Options
    Take a day off from the mini challenges.. If you really want to do one just set a personal one.. We will get stuck in on Monday with the mini challenges in the mean time do try stick to the main challenge as much as you can... Have a great weekend xxx
  • andreaie
    Options
    Ok Guys just checking in on everyone.. Hope you all had a great weekend and your ready to kick *kitten* for the next 5 days.. I really over indulged the weekend a lot more than i ever have since started mfp.. But I felt so tired and sluggish and even found it hard to get a good night sleep.. It reminded me that I never want to go back to living like that... To top it off Tom came so I'm feeling like crap anyway:( but I just need to pull my socks up and not let myself slip back into my old life style.. The weightloss this week has been incredible you all done so well... Let's try do it again this week and give this challenge everything we've got.. I have stopped eating by 7 each night and I've been drinking the water.. I've also been doing the sit up/pushup challenge so I really need to work on the junk one :/ ... I knew it would be hard :/ I'm back in college tomorrow after 2 weeks off and I'm back training on Tuesday after 2 weeks off... I can not wait I need routine back in my life.. Anyway I hope your all great and I hoe you all gave a really great week... Let's do it xxxx
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I know I am ready to kick my own *kitten* the next 5 day's!!!! I was feeling lazy this weekend...Tom is here but I actually forced myself to exercise ad get outside and be active and I felt much better for doing so. I will be doing the push up challenge...haven't started it as of yet due to the simple fact that I forgot, I already do 100 ab exercises daily so I will just keep doing what I am doing.

I hope that everyone has a fantastic week MAKE IT COUNT!!! :drinker:

Lisa
  • efcdcdb
    Options
    Hey everyone - just wanted to check in and encourage everyone to put the weekend behind them and really give it all you've got for the next five days. We don't have too many weeks left before "the holidays" so we need to make the most of it NOW!! Let's go!!:bigsmile: