30 Day Shred: October - November - Anyone Keen?

Options

Replies

• Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys, thanks! I do feel quite chuffed and will definitely stick around to see how you guys get on :happy:

Had a terrible eating weekend though :grumble: Too many parties. The next 2 months are going to be challenging as the festive season kicks off. Here's hoping I can keep it together! I'm 5 kgs off my ultimate goal, so I'd better not mess it all up.

You're all getting closer and closer to finishing now - YAY!

Will let you know what Ripped in 30 is like :smile:

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • jonzo21
    jonzo21 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Just did my first day on level 2... all those plank exercises are annoying. especially since my feet slip on my carpet... going to have to invest in slip resistant socks >_<
  • rb16fitness
    rb16fitness Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    L2D3 17 to go. Longing for L2 to become a distant memory, alas 7 more to go... :sad:
  • DesertSunsetRain
    Options
    L2D5. I really hate this one ha,I can't wait until it's all over.

I know it's party because I am tired and hurting but it really kind of drives me nuts how she sometimes randomly laughs and talks to the other two girls. You can't hear them and she's talking with them and laughing a lot. I am just like eeeh gosh, shut up. :P
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    L3D1 .... finished. :smile:

BUT.... why does it feel like it wasn't hard enough??!! :huh:
    I actually did two sets of jumping jacks and jump rope and abs afterwards!! I think I miss the sweating part...?! Doesn't feel like I did enough if I don't sweat enough... LOL!

Anywho...its better than L2 but I think I will need to visit gym too so I'll feel I did enough.
    But those Superman lifts!!! ?? Sam did you get them right eventually? I feel like I just cant get it right.
  • annibester
    Options
    Hi guys. L3D4 done. Enjoying these days more than level 2. I am actually excited (as much as you can be for punishment anyway,hehe) to start a second round of 30DS!

Have a good shredding week everyone! You are all doing gr8!!!
  • annibester
    Options
    Hey Guys, thanks! I do feel quite chuffed and will definitely stick around to see how you guys get on :happy:

Had a terrible eating weekend though :grumble: Too many parties. The next 2 months are going to be challenging as the festive season kicks off. Here's hoping I can keep it together! I'm 5 kgs off my ultimate goal, so I'd better not mess it all up.

You're all getting closer and closer to finishing now - YAY!

Will let you know what Ripped in 30 is like :smile:

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Congrats on such gr8 results!!! Whoohoo!!!
    Good luck on the Ripped in 30!
  • lauraOOOO
    lauraOOOO Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    This morning I did L3D6....only 4 more days to go!
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options
    Just did L3D1 again. :smile:
    Couldn't get to gym so I felt like I needed another workout. Felt harder this time round...think I was still a bit clueless this morning.
    But now I feel good. Need to lose at least another 800g this week....hoping to make it.

Have a great evening all.
  • rb16fitness
    Options
    L2D4 16 remaining.
    L2 is such a killer I daren't peak ahead to see what lies in store in L3. I'll save that little horror until i'm there...
    We can do this :)
  • rb16fitness
    Options
    Couldn't get to gym so I felt like I needed another workout. Felt harder this time round...think I was still a bit clueless this morning.
    But now I feel good. Need to lose at least another 800g this week....hoping to make it.

Twice in one day - that's dedication! JM would be pleased. :smile:
  • Sambo004
    Options

I actually did two sets of jumping jacks and jump rope and abs afterwards!! I think I miss the sweating part...?! Doesn't feel like I did enough if I don't sweat enough... LOL!

Anywho...its better than L2 but I think I will need to visit gym too so I'll feel I did enough.
    But those Superman lifts!!! ?? Sam did you get them right eventually? I feel like I just cant get it right.

Hi. I have to be honest, I found Day 1 of Level 3 the easiest and the days got a bit harder as my lats stiffened up, then got easier again from about Day 8. I followed Anita on the superman lifts (not touching my hands or feet down on the floor between raises). They do get way easier as the days go one. I agree, Level 2 made me drip with sweat and in Level 3 I do sweat, but it's not as much. Just more enjoyable really. Like I said before, I think Level 2 is more for weight / cm's lost, and then Level 3 is for toning up.
  • Sambo004
    Options
    L2D4 16 remaining.
    L2 is such a killer I daren't peak ahead to see what lies in store in L3. I'll save that little horror until i'm there...
    We can do this :)

Level 2 really is the killer. Stick it out because Level 3 is much nicer :) Tough, but in a nice way (not a "I want to die, just let this be over with" kind of way). :wink:
  • Sambo004
    Options
    This morning I did L3D6....only 4 more days to go!

How are you finding it as the days go by?
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Hi guys. L3D4 done. Enjoying these days more than level 2. I am actually excited (as much as you can be for punishment anyway,hehe) to start a second round of 30DS!

Have a good shredding week everyone! You are all doing gr8!!!

You must! You'll feel really good because you'll be much stronger in the second round :happy:
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Well I did Day 1 of Ripped in 30 today and of course, am starting at Level 1, so it felt pretty easy compared to 30DS. I'm not sure I like it yet, it's quite different in that the exercises aren't as up-beat. A lot more controlled movements. She does 3 strength exercises at only 30 seconds of each (and this makes it much easier to do each set). She also has this kind of tough guy attitude which is a tad annoying, but she looks amazing (I want her body). It's nice in that it's a bit longer (around 35 mins including warm up & cool down), and I have heard it gets much harder from Level 2 and Level 4 is supposed to be incredibly challenging.

Will keep you posted :smile:
  • Sambo004
    Options

That is impressive! Well done :flowerforyou:
  • tracy337
    tracy337 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Sorry I have been MIA lately. Started out just taking a couple day break and that turned into starting to fall off the shred wagon lol. So hoping back on starting today. Should I just keep on my day count or start back at day 1? I would be on day 8 of level 1. Hmm
  • annibester
    Options

Hi. I have to be honest, I found Day 1 of Level 3 the easiest and the days got a bit harder as my lats stiffened up, then got easier again from about Day 8. I followed Anita on the superman lifts (not touching my hands or feet down on the floor between raises). They do get way easier as the days go one. I agree, Level 2 made me drip with sweat and in Level 3 I do sweat, but it's not as much. Just more enjoyable really. Like I said before, I think Level 2 is more for weight / cm's lost, and then Level 3 is for toning up.

For me day one of level3 was the easiest, yes. And @ day 5, I was sweating ALOT this morning. I try my best to stick with Natalie and concentrate on doing the movements in full.......and it got way harder. hehe!! (and of course, the level of fitness is still not where it suppose to be!)
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options
    L3D2 Done.

Wow...okay starting to feel it in my muscles!! I'm so stiff and sore this morning!! Level 3 definitely works your thighs, buttocks, stomoch and shoulders!

Superman move is already easier...think one just need to understand the movements better.
    Those squat moves are killers though!