Ripped in 30 in November-Does anyone want to join me?

Options

Replies

• DBiggs23
    Options
    I am starting monday, but i will definately start over again in November. The Motivation will be great!
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I initially had this DVD but I went to turn it on one day and it wouldnt work. Does anyone know where I can find the videos online?
    I know Collage video sells it.I got mine at walmart.:smile:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    I guess I'll just record my workots everyday untill we start ripped in 30 in November and see who wants to join us.I will take a long walk outside again today and see the pretty leaves changing for fall.I love fall.Have a happy day everyone.:smile:
  • Ifly4free
    Ifly4free Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I will love to join. I purchased the DVD but haven't done it yet. I was working on the 30 DS, and was getting tendinitis in my elbow from the weights, so I went back to my treadmill. I will have to buy a tennis elbow strap and hope that helps.
    I will mark my calendar, and watch this thread!

Tracy
  • suzanne63
    Options
    I will love to join. I purchased the DVD but haven't done it yet. I was working on the 30 DS, and was getting tendinitis in my elbow from the weights, so I went back to my treadmill. I will have to buy a tennis elbow strap and hope that helps.
    I will mark my calendar, and watch this thread!

Tracy
    Welcome :smile: .I hurt my right elbow a few years ago.I think it's what you have.I didn't know they had a strap for It took a few years to heal.It stil hurts if I put too much pressure on it.
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Ok,I'll record my workout out today.I took a long walk and toned and stretched today.:smile:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Ok,I'll walk again for my workout again today waiting to start Ripped in 30 in November.I'll record it here later.Have a Happy day.:happy:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Ok,I'm checking in with a long walk and toning and stretches today.:smile:
  • FitToBeFab
    FitToBeFab Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in!! I was thinking of doing then anyway, getting ripped to go to Hawaii for Christmas!!
  • suzanne63
    Options
    I'm totally in!! I was thinking of doing then anyway, getting ripped to go to Hawaii for Christmas!!

Hi :smile: Welcome.I wish so much I could go to Hawaii.
  • FitToBeFab
    Options

It's for a wedding, my Boyfriend's brother is getting married. So I'm kind of crashing a family trip, but some of the bride and groom's friends are going too. So many of us are going, that we're splitting a condo, so accomodations are on the less expensive side. I can't wait!!
  • suzanne63
    Options

It's for a wedding, my Boyfriend's brother is getting married. So I'm kind of crashing a family trip, but some of the bride and groom's friends are going too. So many of us are going, that we're splitting a condo, so accomodations are on the less expensive side. I can't wait!!
    WOW.That's great you get to go.It's sounds like so much fun.Some motivation to workout to look good for.I'm trying to look great for a new years eve party I might want to go to.
  • FitToBeFab
    Options
    [/quote]
    WOW.That's great you get to go.It's sounds like so much fun.Some motivation to workout to look good for.I'm trying to look great for a new years eve party I might want to go to.
    [/quote]

New Year's Eve is a GREAT motivator!
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Yes.There is a off white lace dress I wore about 14 years ago I want to wear for new years eve.I don't think I'll be able to pull off wearing it..I'm older now.But I'm going to try to look good enough to wear it any ways.I have other back up dresses I hope to look good in too if I have to wear them.This just gives me a goal to work towards :happy: .
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Ok.I'm recording my workouts untill we start in November with Ripped in 30.I took a walk again today and toned and stretched.:smile:
  • FitToBeFab
    Options
    I've done ripped in 30 a few times this month on days I didn't want to run. Today is one of those days!!

November is when I'll take it up to at least four days a week!
  • suzanne63
    Options
    I finished doing Ripped in 30 in July.I love this workout and video.:happy:
  • Michelleando
    Options
    wishing you all good luck on the adventure. I am currently on week 3 day 4 of JM ripped in 30. I am heading to the cayman islands on nov 8th. when i get back i will join you guys. you should be ending week 3 when i get home so i will jump to week 4 with you all. I plan on bringing my cd to the islands with me and get in a couple of workouts while there.
  • FitToBeFab
    Options

I've never finished it. I'm hoping November will be my month!
  • suzanne63
    Options

I've never finished it. I'm hoping November will be my month!
    I never finished it either.I never got to workout 4.I went on a vacation to Florida for 2 weeks.I want so much to finish Ripped in 30 this time and finish level 4.It looks awesome.:happy: