Ripped in 30 in November-Does anyone want to join me?

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Its official, I was crazy! I did day 1 and only made it 20 min...for now I will be sticking with once a day...lol

Wait until W2 when you want to vomit!!:sick:
  • Hi guys!
    i just finished day 1. it went really really quick which i was surprised about. it was definitely hard but i kept up better than i initially thought i would. also did the shred this morning which im up to day 11. one thing i found particularly hard is the ab exercise in the 2nd circuit. i just could not do it haha. good luck everyone.
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Also just finished day 1, about 2 mins into circuit one i felt like shutting it off as i do have the lurgy right now BUT i persisted and after the cardio section i felt fine!

love ripped already, and i love the fact that its only 7 days per level, i hated doing the shred levels for 10 days straight!
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Ok,I'm going to do Day 1.Week 1 of Ripped in 30 this morning after I get the kids on the bus to school.I'm so excited:happy: I'll report my workout later.
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Ripped in 30 - Completed Week 1/Day 1 this morning! :smile:
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Ok,I did Week 1/Day 1 this morning.OH YEAH! I love this workout. I feel great.:happy: :smile: I finished Ripped in 30 in July and wanted to do it again.I will be doing this workout many more times.
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 316 Member
    Ok,I did Week 1/Day 1 this morning.OH YEAH! I love this workout. I feel great.:happy: :smile: I finished Ripped in 30 in July and wanted to do it again.I will be doing this workout many more times.

Great job!!
  • I'll be running late on this challenge because I've hurt my foot. Not sure how but I can barely walk on it and I'm in a lot of pain. Hopefully some time off of it will heal it. I'll post when I'm well again.
  • myskinnyjourney
    myskinnyjourney Posts: 50 Member
    just did week 1 day 2 ...kicked my butt..pheww
  • shellbell1993
    Just finished W2 D2 and I am going to throw up!!! LOL very intense moves I tell ya!!
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Completed wk1 d2 this morning. I love it! My two year old is all about the fast feet, lol, she gives me an extra challenge by deciding this is the perfect time to dance around mommy's legs and pass through under my legs :)
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Just finished Week 1 day 1 . It was tough but I really enjoyed the workout. Look forward to doing it again tomorrow and seeing how much stronger I get.
  • Ifly4free
    Ifly4free Posts: 203 Member
    Week 1/ Day 1 completed.....definately have more endurance starting this video versus 30 day shred 2 months ago. She still kicks your butt though!!

Tracy
  • nonconformist1
    nonconformist1 Posts: 31 Member
    Ripped in 30. Completed week 1 day 6. So far I love it.
  • shellbell1993
    Completed wk1 d2 this morning. I love it! My two year old is all about the fast feet, lol, she gives me an extra challenge by deciding this is the perfect time to dance around mommy's legs and pass through under my legs :)

LOL too cute!
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Completed ri30w1d2- 315 cal burned
    Completed kb&tlvl1d5-417 cal burned
    Completed c25kw3d1-318 cal burned

Loved every minute of it. I'm following the advanced moves and using 5 lb weights.
    I remember doing the shred for the first time and couldnt even make it all the way without stopping. I couldn't do pushups, I could barely squat, I was always resting during the cardio. I also had trouble with the abs. This was about two months after my second csection. I am now 10 months pp. I love now how I can lunge and go all the way down, or do a full squat. And I love doing pushups now, makes me feel so strong. It's amazing what you can do with your body if you push yourself! keep going everyone!! Anyone can feel free to add me as support
  • hope I'm not too late to joing this

I completed D1 L1 this morning,
    going to be doing it 4-5 days a week
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    day 1 week 1 in the bag lots of sweat and total lobster face!
  • FitToBeFab
    FitToBeFab Posts: 537 Member
    I did W1/D1 yesterday, felt okay. Ready for W1/D2 today! My goal is to be able to do real push ups by the end!!
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    Got it today, so I'll be doing this tonight, I'm nervous!