Ripped in 30 in November-Does anyone want to join me?

Options

Replies

• suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the encouragement.Yes,you can do it.I want to finish Ripped in 30 too this time.I'm really getting excited about stating this in a few days in November.I'm getting ready for a Halloween party now.Non drinking party.I'm going to eat,dance and have fun.Happy Happy Halloween everyone.Be safe and have fun.:smile:
  • GertiLee
    GertiLee Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in to do Ripped in 30. I just ordered it from Amazon. I have a few of Jillian's other DVDs and I've been wanting to try this one. So excited!
  • mareed123
    mareed123 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Im keen! i will do it 5 days per week at each level, and also throw in killer buns and thighs and walking a few days a week too :) I finished RI30 a couple of months ago and loved it!
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Ok,I went to my Halloween party.I had a very fun time.Now I need to rest LOL.:happy:
  • myskinnyjourney
    myskinnyjourney Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    can i join in i already started ripped in 30..today was day 1 week 1 of it...i hope i complete it...winters are here and motivating myself is going to be hard...i hope being accountable here will keep me on track..
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    trying to get my husband to start it too but he wont boo hoo!!
  • sherrisloan
    sherrisloan Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I think i will join. I just get very tired of doing the same workout everyday for a week. But I will do it for this month.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I started RI30 last week. I did W2 today and almost threw up. :sick: It's not a good idea when you are hungover!!!
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Are we gonna keep track of our measurements? Or have weekly weigh ins?
  • mason1410
    Options
    I would love to join you!! Are you going to start a new thread? on 11/1?

Will there be rules for the challenge? And are we doing measurements? Will be be asked to post daily to keep accountability?

So excited to "Get to know" all for you over the next 30 days!

C-
  • Jane92394
    Options
    I just posted a board of my own for this so I'm game! I just got the DVD but I'm waiting until the first to start it because I already know I will not have any time to do it tomorrow.
  • suzanne63
    Options
    We'll just I guess still use this thread.You can pretty much do what you want to do here.I'm just going to record what I do here every day and we can motivate each other,:smile: I can't wait to start on the 1st.I'm so excited.
  • coffeepleese
    coffeepleese Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in. I loved her 30 day shred.
    Can someone please tell me how to subscribe or come back to this discussion? UGGH I have never done this & cannot figure out how everyone is getting thier ticker on the signature & how they entered thier stats(below the ticker). I don't even know how to navigate a message board.
  • Ifly4free
    Ifly4free Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm watching and waiting patiently..!!

Tray
  • mlwood428
    mlwood428 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I will be joining as well! I'm super excited to try it out, I watched the first video already and it looks great! I also watched the week four video and it looks VERY intense lol
  • millylucille
    Options
    I'm in too! :smile:
  • Leanne_3
    Leanne_3 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I actually started it today (Oct 31), I'm planning on doing it 6 days a week - Monday to Saturday.

I just finished the 30 Day Shred yesterday and loved it. There's lots of familiar moves in week 1 of Ripped.
  • Kerseygeek
    Options
    I'd love to join. I'll be getting my dvd tomorrow at walmart. Hopefully I can get in the workout tomorrow night, otherwise I'll start Tuesday. Sorry if this has been asked already but how many days a week is this program? Do you decide on your own or is it meant to be a certain number of days?

I will be both weighing and measuring.
  • katyclev
    katyclev Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! YAY
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join in, I just picked up Ripped in 30 today (30th birthday, time to get seriously in shape!). I've done 30DS and No More Trouble Zones, and love those workouts, but I feel like my routine has gotten a bit stagnant. Anyone feel free to add me to your friends list too!