Ripped in 30 in November-Does anyone want to join me?

Options

Replies

• suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Hi :smile:
    I did get my walking and toning in today while I'm waiting to do Ripped in 30 soon.
  • FitToBeFab
    FitToBeFab Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I couldn't decide what to for my workout today, and I feel like doing Ripped in 30 before november is cheating!

So I settled for a run :-)
  • elenachibas
    Options
    I just joined and have Ripped in 30. How can I add that to my exercises on here?
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I just ordered it today off eBay....hope it gets here in time!
  • Psalm17v22
    Psalm17v22 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm game!
  • FitToBeFab
    FitToBeFab Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I just joined and have Ripped in 30. How can I add that to my exercises on here?

I log it as circuit training. How does everyone else do it?
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options

I log it as circuit training. How does everyone else do it?

I'll be using my HRM. Alot of people log it as circuit training.
  • jt3n1
    jt3n1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I want to do this too! Im going out this weekend to get the dvd!
  • lindzmt22
    lindzmt22 Posts: 335
    Options
    I'm down!! Just bought it :)
    Is anyone going to do it 30 days straight in a row? That's what I'm doing with the Shred right now, why not keep it going? ;)
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Me please! I started the shred again but got bored cos i've done it so much lately, then i did a day of ripped but i'm currently using up a 7-day free gym pass but that finishes on tuesday so perfect timing!

Cut a long story short YES i'll be doing ripped in 30 with you all :)
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm down!! Just bought it :)
    Is anyone going to do it 30 days straight in a row? That's what I'm doing with the Shred right now, why not keep it going? ;)

I'll be taking 1 day off a week, mostly because i'll be working at least one full day (6am till 11pm) so just wont be able to do it for 7 days straight.
  • moon_light10
    Options
    I'm in, if theres room
    was planning to do the dvd 5-6 days a week, along with JM's killer Buns & Thighs 3-4 times a week
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Jillian in Ripped in 30 says always take at least one day of rest.:smile:
  • rdy2luznow
    rdy2luznow Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am in to do ripped in 30.....will go buy it this weekend!!
  • kruthardt
    kruthardt Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have been slacking so much lately & I think this will give me that swift kick in the butt that I need! ;)
  • rdy2luznow
    rdy2luznow Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    So how is this going to work? Do we comment here everyday after our workout?
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    So how is this going to work? Do we comment here everyday after our workout?

Yes, I plan on posting after I complete the workout
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Anyone starting Monday oct 31? It's not November, but I was planning on ri30 m-f. Killer buns and thighs 30 days like the shred but taking off Sundays. (10 days for each level). I will also be doing c25k 3 days a week, those days will vary depending my hubby's work schedule.
  • taralee2001
    taralee2001 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I just finished up my last day of Ripped in 30 and just wanted to pop in with some encouragement! I loved the program and I hope you all do too. It was tough, tougher than the Shred in my opinion but sooo worth it. I just posted my results pictures on page 13 of the "Ripped" in October thread.

Good luck to all of you!! You CAN do this! :flowerforyou:
  • LaMaMiK77
    Options
    Yes would love to start cuz I started in October but was not able to finish!!!! So I'm going to give another try for november and finish this time!!! I can do this!!! :smile: