Scar Talk

12346»

Replies

• rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Zipper knee from wiping out in my roller queen days. 40MPH downhill, doing tricks, showing off. .. then WHAM!
    Hey, what can I say-- it WAS the 70s!
  • rebecca_lc28
    rebecca_lc28 Posts: 93 Member
    i was born with a heart condition's so i have a scar right down my chest they call it a zipper :D i also have a scar from under my arm to the top of my shoulder blade
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    I have a Z shaped scar on my right ring finger from my first surgery when I was 3. I had a bone tumor on it removed that was bending my finger.

On my left ankle, three walnut sized tumors were removed when I was 12, they were causing pain and causing my ankle to bend.

On my right knee, a grapefruit sized bone tumor was removed when I was 12 for obvious reasons (deformity, pain,etc.). The biopsy came back as beginning cancer cells.

On my left knee, a orange size bone tumor was removed for the same reasons as the one from my right knee, I was 15.

I have a 8 inch scar on the right side of my chest under my breast. I was 23 and had 8 inches of my 44th distal rib removed due to a tumor the size of a golf ball. My right lung also decided to collapse with that surgery because breathing was so difficult. I also have an X on my right side where the chest tube was. This biopsy also came back as beginning malignaancy.

On my right side, right where thigh meets groin, I have a 3" scar where a small bone tumor was removed from the head of my femur where it fits into the acetabulum. I was 28.

Seeing a theme here? Scars, I've got them. I could never be a stripper.