Visual Clues your date is a doucher

Options
123457»

Replies

• foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    An Obama sticker on her bumper!

Anytime I see an Obama sticker, it's usually on a Prius, Toyota Camry or Honda Civic.. and the driver is almost always willing to go through a red light, cut off, not use signal. I love sterotyping people in cars.

no politics folks! get over it.

the rest of this thread is hilarious!

That actually wasn't political... Sterotyping people by their bumper stickers is no different than saying most people with a hunting bumper stickers are usually in big noisey trucks...

i have an obama sticker on my f150 4X4, sorry to dissapoint!
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Why does everyone pick on Philly fans? Some of us weren't even alive for the infamous Santa/snowball incident. And, you don't take your life into your own hands wearing opposing team gear in Philly like you do in the Black Hole. I've heard that you get the hairy eyeball if you're wearing a plain black t-shirt @ the Coliseum Philly fans will only pelt you with various items from the concession stands...they won't beat the snot out of you; unless of course they happen to be former season ticket holders from the 700 Level at the Vet. They're nuts...

My best friend is an Iggles fan, I pick on Philly more because of that than anything else.

But as I said, I also went to PSU, and bear in mind that the fans there are often crazier than the fans at the stadium.

Also saying South Jersey Seagulls is funny.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Hey back up there pal. You callin people who wear Raiders jerseys a douche is like me saying all guys who wear cowboy hats are gay. I live in the east bay area, south of Oakland. A lot of my family and friends are Raider fans. So you pretty much just insulted a lot of people who are close to me.

And whats more douchier than some *kitten* posting up a wall of judgments on people?

You're fail dude

I agree. I am sad that some of these things are very blatantly anti-ethnic bordering on racist. W/e, my bad for clicking here I guess.

How do you get racist out of this post? Seriously?

Where the hell did that even come from? And like I said, its all in fun, I'm just playing around. Its in the fun and chit chat section... One of my friends in college was a raiders fan, and he was as white as they come.

And you're trying to tell me you've never heard a fan a sports team give a another fan of a DIFFERENT sports team a hard time about it?

You all need to lighten up. Nearly EVERYONE, including myself, has been on that list at some point for something.

Godamn overly sensitive people piss me off.
    \

I almost laughed...Seriously dont get worked up the vast majority of people dont have the mental facilities to even have a basic logic function. Its no wonder people jumped to such crazy accusations. Kindergarten logic!!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Why does everyone pick on Philly fans? Some of us weren't even alive for the infamous Santa/snowball incident. And, you don't take your life into your own hands wearing opposing team gear in Philly like you do in the Black Hole. I've heard that you get the hairy eyeball if you're wearing a plain black t-shirt @ the Coliseum Philly fans will only pelt you with various items from the concession stands...they won't beat the snot out of you; unless of course they happen to be former season ticket holders from the 700 Level at the Vet. They're nuts...

My best friend is an Iggles fan, I pick on Philly more because of that than anything else.

But as I said, I also went to PSU, and bear in mind that the fans there are often crazier than the fans at the stadium.

Also saying South Jersey Seagulls is funny.

I'm not saying we aren't rabid fans...cuz we are :bigsmile: We just aren't the MOST psychotic fans around is all I'm sayin'. :bigsmile: