Ripped in 30 starting 24/10/11

Options
12345679»

Replies

• laurentapia
    laurentapia Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Worked out Saturday AND Sunday. Got on the scale this morning, 5 pounds lost so far. Pretty exciting for me.
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    hi all Jillinaners,,,,,,,, still no cpomputer fixed for this chick,,,,BUT, this chick is kicking some a** with Jillian, and so far, i lost 7-8 pounds,,,,, yeah yeah!! didnt merures inches yet,,but one more week, and ill mesure it,,,, how is everyone,? i miss this site soooo much,,, love all the post you guys do, makes my day! makes my all week motivation!!!!! we are gonna have some amazing results!!!! i can feel my face less round,,,but might just be in my head,,anyway,,will show some pics, after , hoping to see a diff....
    tty all soon,,,,,im not letting you down
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    Hello ladies!

I took 3 days off....back at it today. So I did day 3 of level 3! I didn't have much energy as I haven't eaten enough during the day. Felt really light headed but so happy to back! I really love this program!

I was thinking of doing a second round afterwards...what are your thoughts on that?

Great to see everyone is going strong!

Daisy
    i was thinking same thing,,,, sounds like a plan to me!!! after all, we are just about to the end of this one,. lets do a double round!!!!
  • cgavin77
    cgavin77 Posts: 219
    Options
    Worked out Saturday AND Sunday. Got on the scale this morning, 5 pounds lost so far. Pretty exciting for me.

WOW!! THAT IS EXCELLENT!! Keep it up!

I am still keeping off my scale but did cave and measure. I've lost only 1 inch from my stomach, thigh, calf and hips. I guess 1 inch is better then NONE and CERTAINLY better then a gain! Seems funny too that I lost exactly an inch from all those places... haha. My body is hoding on to my fat for dear life! :grumble:
  • cgavin77
    Options
    so far, i lost 7-8 pounds,,,,, yeah yeah!!

AWESOME JOB!!
    Looks like we are starting to reep the benefit of Jillians evil ways!
  • Aimer45
    Aimer45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Confession: My job has gotten in the way of my exercise routine, I am sick right now, and I am leaving for vacation on Friday, but as soon as I get back its back to Ripped in 30 and the Shred. I think this time I may mix the routines up more. I never made it past Level 2 of Ripped in 30. I have been very good about my eating though and lost 1 pound, so I can be happy about that. I have lots of food temptations right now with birthday celebrations and Thanksgiving and vacation, but hoping I won't get too far off track.
    Keep up the great work everyone! I feel like such a slacker.
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Aimer, Happy birthday!!!

I'd be up for another round. Since I did the Shred last time, this will be my first Ripped experience. If I sstart tomorrow I could gwet 30 days in before Christmas.
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies

Still here! I have been ill the past few days and could not exercise. I know some people say it is good to sweat it out but I just don't have the energy to exercise when I am not well!
    I am back at it as soon as possible. I imagine Sunday.

I am definitely going for another round after and it would be great to have some of you on board :smile:

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Daisy
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I'm starting another 30 Day round. I did Ripped Level 1 for the first time today and am making it a serious goal to try to get at least 5 Jillian workouts per week ... Every week until New Years. I'm trapped in a terrible 3 lbs. up, 3 lbs. down, & up & down cycle. Hopefully with this workout + my cardio + Eating Clean, I can bust through this horrible cycle.

Level 1 had a lot of moves I'm very familiar with as a result of doing the Shred several times. I can tell my behind is going to be sore tomorrow!!
  • cgavin77
    Options
    Hi girls!
    Was unable to do Ripped over the weekend, since I was at my parents but I did go running Fri & Sat.
    I would TOTALLY be up for another round of 30. I think I might try Jillians "shred it w/ weights" because I love kettle bell workouts, but when I go today to get one I will see what else is there.

Anyone have suggestions (other then Shred and Ripped which I've done)?

Hope everyone had a great turkey day!
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    hello Jillianers!!!!! i have a comp, back,,,yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i screw up my hankle bad,,,,not yay,,,,,, but, in the last 4 weeks, i can say i did loose 11 pounds, my face feel less round, and "think" i see some improvements,,,,,,
    Im going in for round 2,,,,
    well, let 2-3 days of my hankle to get better, but i will start another round, and after that 30 days, i KNOW i wont be where i wanna be , but i know thoses before after pics will be enough to boost me up for another run!!!!!!
    i read all the comments, all the pages, ,, love our group, so much energy, feel the support, feel the complicity, we are rocking it, and we will have a rockig body yeah yeah!!!!!!!!!!!have a blessing day , yuo all, so glad im back here, will browse success stories for a week now,,hahahaha
    good work!!!!!!!! and high five!!
  • cgavin77
    Options
    Welcome back fabwillbeflab!!

This week decided to cont w./ Ripped- im mixing up the workouts tho- so one day week 1 the next day I will do week 2 and so on. Until next week when I go buy Jillians Shred it w/ weights! Cant wait!!
    Tho I do feel GREAT cont. w/ Ripped- it some how seems like a better workout, maybe because I know the "moves" and whats coming? But this week with switching it up Im feeling like Im getting KILLER workouts!

How's everyone else doing? With the holidays coming it can be a challenge but lets keep motivated over the next month!
  • laurentapia
    laurentapia Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Ankle pain has put me at a standstill. Its happened a few times so far. I get a random sharp pain if I step on my left foot wrong, and it usually happens when I am wearing heals at work. It definitely comes and goes. Hopefully it resolves itself. Otherwise I might find myself in the doctors office soon!
  • cgavin77
    Options
    Going to try and stay motivated these next few BUSY weeks!! Cant wait to start another round of Jillian After the holidays are over! For now just getting in a run and free weights every day and doing some ab and kbell dvds to mix it up.
    Hope to see everyone back after the hectic holiday!