Bump
  • lewandt
    lewandt Posts: 566
    Bumping for later!!
  • Bump!
  • fluffyrn12
    fluffyrn12 Posts: 70 Member
    Bump
  • That sounds great! I'll try your recipes. You make it sound so easy.
  • bump
  • darla100
    darla100 Posts: 134 Member
    bump
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    bump
  • JENJEN2011
    JENJEN2011 Posts: 36 Member
    BUMP
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    bump for ideas
  • Booner17
    Booner17 Posts: 5 Member
    bump
  • bump - can't wait to try!!
  • fortydaysrain
    fortydaysrain Posts: 55 Member
    Sounds gross but I guarantee people will love it:

Cranberry Chicken Sandwiches

2-4 pounds chicken breast (one large breast bone in is better than the boneless as it wont dry out)
    1 can jellied cranberry sauce
    1 envelope of onion soup

Cook on low 8 hours. Take the chicken out of the crockpot and shred. Add back into the crockpot. If there is a lot of liquid, you can crank up your crockpot to high while the chicken is out to cook down some of the liquid.

I serve this on wheat bulkie rolls. Some people add mayo but I eat mine plain. It's delicious!!
  • Easy no brainer recipe:

4 lb beef roast
    1.5 cups of Cherry Coke
    1Tablespoon minced Garlic
    1 Tablespoon (each) of salt and pepper
    Cook in Crockpot on Low for 7-8 hours or until cooked!
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Bumping this to read later!
  • Vegetable Beef Soup

I have no real set measures....but this was made after realizing we were eating way too much Sodium, so this is a good source of protien w/o a lot of fat, carbs, nutrients.

London Broil 2 to 3 Lbs cut into 1/2 " peices, sautee in skillet with Olive oil., and small amount Balsamic Vinegar...grab like 4 different Ms. Dash's , Pepper , few crushed red peppers, Garlic, fresh or powered and lay it on LOL...sear all that meat until almost well done...dump into your Crock Pot..turn pot all way up....add hot water to the pan you seared in too capture all that flavor, about 2 Cup of water...pour that on Meat in Crock Pot.

Next I put 2 cans of No Salt Fire roasted diced tomatoes, hardly any sodium in them was real surprised, I think made by Muellers, something like that...then chopped fresh Cabbage, frozen Lima Beans, frozen Corn, Frozen Peas, fresh Carrots, Onions, fresh white potatoes 1/2" chunks, Celery, and cook the devil out of it. Not salty so if you like that, add some, the juices it produces is just right for the soup. Oh yes about 200 Cals
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    bump