Ex boyfriend advice desperately needed

Options

Replies

• StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Tell him to F**K Himself and stop contacting you or you will print out the emails and snail mail them to his current girlfriend.
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    um, I'm at a loss for explaining why he would send you that email...other than to say that he obviously has a few screws loose. I would reply with "Please don't contact me again." and, if you or likes wrestling at all, you could add "and as for smelling something......can you smellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll what the Rock is cooking."
  • Whitneylol
    Options
    Forward to the girlfriend, then block him.

THIS!!!!!!!!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    More than creepy, I think it's very mean of him. (If he was the one who wrote it.) I want to smell you, but not be your friend?

Why would he expect you to send something to him when he said he wasn't your friend. F him.
    I agree with being silent and not giving him anymore of your time. Your scent comes right along with you and he doesn't have you.
  • Whitneylol
    Options
    send him this picture

44443_700b.jpg
    '

This just made my day hahahahahah
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    as a guy, I can't even imagine sending an email like that. some folks really do have a few screws loose.

as far as the suggestion to send the email to his current girlfriend, I would first give him the warning that stacey described (i.e., "if you contact me ever again, I will send your email to your girlfriend...and I still won't talk to you or send you a piece of my clothing"). If he can't abide by the warning, send the email to her.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    that is pretty disturbing....flat out disturbing, actually. i'd say do what's in your heart, which hopefully at least means getting as far away from him as possible. if you know the new GF, i'd let her in on this....
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't even mess with the girlfriend. She can have his weird little self.
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Block him completely! good luck.. you deserve someone better!
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

^^
    This
  • Leyla135
    Options
    My goodness girl, that is weird. Move on and block him. What done is done.:noway:
  • agwilker
    agwilker Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    So he tells you basically he wants nothing to do with you, but hey hehe, can you do this creepy favor for me?

Ironically, he reminds me of my ex, we were together about as long as you two were. We broke up last October, but he's contacted me 3 times since then. Which, if we parted on good terms, it would be different. But he did it in the most mean/offensive way. The first time it was an email (ignored), second a text (reminded him I told him not to contact me), third was at text this past Tuesday. This whole time he's been through 3 girlfriends, lived with 2 of them and he's contacting me wanting to know what I've been doing/wanting a friendship. What reminds me of your ex, is he has told me "i'm just curious that's it, don't get any ideas" and "i'm very happy with who I'm with." Yet, he wants me to satisfy his curiosity.

He's a jerk, like my ex. It's very selfish for him to ask a favor of you when he's told you he wants nothing to do with you. Only a very narcissistic person would have the audacity to ask for a request after that. Why he asked such a creepy thing, sounds like some theories have been thrown out. One thing is obvious though, it's VERY strange. Don't contact crazy girlfriend, don't contact him. If he keeps contacting you, tell him not to contact you anymore and move on. Sounds like he had the friendly vibe from you in the past, which is why I'm sure he feels okay to ask you this. Nothing good for you could come of being in contact with him at this point or in the future.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    He misses you. It's been scientifically proven that smell triggers memory.
  • OutOfBreath
    OutOfBreath Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Block him before it gets worse. I let mine get to where cops had to be involved...and since it was across state lines (He moved back to momma.) the police were useless and no one wanted to take ownership. "Oh he's in that state, so it's theirs. Oh, you're in this state so it's theirs." It was frustrating and angering. Spare yourself the prolonged drama and block everything.
  • Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    What the hell? :noway:

I agree with this..... I would say that you have no interest with him any more and let him know that you will take action if it gets worse.
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I used have an ex-boyfriend who just couldn't let the relationship go. It started out with small things like this, a random e-mail here or there, a phone call. It eventually developed into a really terrible stalking situation. My ex wasn't like that when we were together, either (although he was controlling, which I guess should have been a clue).

It sounds like he's trying to move on with this girl, but that his fond memories of your relationship are holding him back from doing that. I think the healthiest thing for the both of you is to NOT RESPOND. If he writes again and has trouble catching your drift, I would just explain that you're moving on with your life and that you are not comfortable with his request. Ask him not to write to you again.

I know how hard it is to end a relationship, especially when a guy keeps popping up. I don't want YOU, however, to end up in the horrid situation that I was in, either.

Shannon
  • Sheilaof757
    Options
    Girl...Dude has gone crazy and in my opinion he just wants to manipulative with regard to you. He don't want to be with you but he want to smell you. He don't deserve that type of request. Tell him to kick rocks and if you had his girlfriend's email it would be nice to forward it to her so she can see the loser she has...yea he might not have been a loser when you were with him but people change...You Dodged A Bullet when he chose to leave you!!!! Keep yo head up and block him if you don't have any feelings for him.

Sorry, I am just a person who likes to keep it real :)
  • FelizMi
    FelizMi Posts: 79 Member
    Options

But before you block him, cuss him out and tell him what a jerkfaced weirdo you think he is. Then block.
  • missjessica83
    Options
    You can't explain crazy. Ignore!

This and block! Followed by thanking your lucky stars you are not his current gf!?
  • 3shirts
    3shirts Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Send him a shirt. What harm is it doing.