Options
    you should have wiggled all your fingers at him magically and said

" ***POOOF*** , you're a sandwich!!! "

:laugh:

I LOVE THIS!!! hilarious!!!!
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    Hun, I really appriciate everything you do for me, esp the "samiches" but why do you have to come on here and tell everyone about it??

I WAS FIXING YOUR CAR FOR GOD SAKES!!!

My hands were oily and greasy and I was really hungry since I did not eat all day because "changing your oil" turned into me replacing your head gasket. I understand I said it was ok for you to go inside and freshen up, because lets be honesty, you've really let yourself go lately. but I had 2 more hours left working on this beater of a car and all I wanted was some dinner.

I'd really appriciate if we could have these talks in private, there is nothing we can't work out together without bringing in strangers to make matters worse.

I finished the car last night, keys are on the hook. I'll see you when I get home for lunch sweetheart. I can't wait to see you and hold you close and whisper in your ear, to make me a ****ing sammmmmich for lunch <3

Love releven.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Wow. It seems like you have a totally great grown up, mature relationship :flowerforyou:

p.s. take it from the old married lady - fixing your car warrants a super sandwich with a side of b.j.

this^^^^^
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Okay so UGGGHHHHH. Like my boyfriend is such a jerk. I was busy painting my finger nails last night and he comes in the room and asks me to make him a sandwich? Why do i have to always make him sandwiches? He never makes ME a sandwich. And i mean i told him that i was really busy so i couldn't. I wouldn't have minded making him one but i mean come on. He wants me to look nice for him and then gets mad when i dont make his stupid sandwich. So he apologizes and says "Sorry hun i didn't know you would get upset". WHY DOES HE HAVE TO EGG ME ON LIKE THAT? So i got mad and said why are you always making fun of me? Why do you have to say things like that to me?

And every time we are going to go out he always has to go to the bathroom right when we are going to leave. Its like UGGGHHH!!! Why couldn't you have gone BEFORE we were about to leave?

UGGGHH!!!!

I don't see the problem. Rather than ask you, perhaps he should have stated "Make me a sammich, *****!" Much more effective, really. And the peeing, you are right, he should wait and pee outside beside the car before getting in - that's proper etiquette.
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Nice rant!!!!

new rule: everybody makes his own sandwiches! :flowerforyou:

Then everyone fixes their own car.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    you have boobs = therefore it's your job to make the sammiches.

btw i take mine without the crust, thanks.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    you have boobs = therefore it's your job to make the sammiches.
    I might have to make this my new signature.
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    He was outside fixing my car. But i mean im busy too!

lol I rolled laughing at this
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    He was outside fixing my car. But i mean im busy too!

Busy painting your nails??

Maybe it's just me, but if my man was fixing my car and saving me a TON of money not having to take it to a repair place, the least I could do is make him a sandwich. Probably not everytime he asked, but I would have done it in this instance.
  • coloradocuppiecake
    Options
    LOL.... I think you are asking the wrong questions .. not why does he do all these things .. but WHY DO YOU LET HIM DO ALL THESE THINGS!? If you don't like it, Correct the behavior .. or be prepared to live with it forever .. I MEAN FOR -EVER! :)
    No kidding. If you let all these thing go then be prepared to deal with them all the time. If you dont put up with all the crap
    he may change his behavior or if he doesnt you have the choice of not dealing with it or him anymore.
  • efconley26
    Options
    haha me too
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    So hungry...... :drinker:
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hun, I really appriciate everything you do for me, esp the "samiches" but why do you have to come on here and tell everyone about it??

My hands were oily and greasy and I was really hungry since I did not eat all day because "changing your oil" turned into me replacing your head gasket. I understand I said it was ok for you to go inside and freshen up, because lets be honesty, you've really let yourself go lately. but I had 2 more hours left working on this beater of a car and all I wanted was some dinner.

I'd really appriciate if we could have these talks in private, there is nothing we can't work out together without bringing in strangers to make matters worse.

I finished the car last night, keys are on the hook. I'll see you when I get home for lunch sweetheart. I can't wait to see you and hold you close and whisper in your ear, to make me a ****ing sammmmmich for lunch <3

Love releven.

LET MYSELF GO!!! See see! You are always starting the fights. I have not let myself go. You are the one who sits on the couch right before we go out. You dont change out of your work clothes or ANYTHING!

Nothing gets your attention anymore. Its always like "honey not now im doing the bills." honey not now, can we talk later im on the phone with the insurance company" "honey not now i am off to work". You never have time for me. So i have to get your attention SOMEHOW!

And.....MAKE YOUR OWN D*MN SANDWICH!
  • Puggy33
    Options

Love releven.

LET MYSELF GO!!! See see! You are always starting the fights. I have not let myself go. You are the one who sits on the couch right before we go out. You dont change out of your work clothes or ANYTHING!

Nothing gets your attention anymore. Its always like "honey not now im doing the bills." honey not now, can we talk later im on the phone with the insurance company" "honey not now i am off to work". You never have time for me. So i have to get your attention SOMEHOW!

Sorrrrrrrrrry for wanting to make sure all the credit cards you racked up are paid and for making sure that piece of **** you drive has insurance so when the breaks fail on it you don't blow a stop sign and smash into a BMW and I have to work MORE hours to pay for that while you sit at home and watch DR OZ and tell me how he said that if I eat oysters and chocolate i'll want to make love to you more....well no more. I spend all the time I can with you, but times are tough right now, and i'm busting my *kitten* to make a good life for you and all I wanted was a roast beef and cheddar panini with some pretzel rods so I could enjoy a nice dinner (for once). I didn't think it was a big deal! Getting my attention by painting your nails for me is like me saying I wore deodorant this week, sure it makes an impression but it's just not the key factor.
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options

Love releven.

Sorrrrrrrrrry for wanting to make sure all the credit cards you racked up are paid and for making sure that piece of **** you drive has insurance so when the breaks fail on it you don't blow a stop sign and smash into a BMW and I have to work MORE hours to pay for that while you sit at home and watch DR OZ and tell me how he said that if I eat oysters and chocolate i'll want to make love to you more....well no more. I spend all the time I can with you, but times are tough right now, and i'm busting my *kitten* to make a good life for you and all I wanted was a roast beef and cheddar panini with some pretzel rods so I could enjoy a nice dinner (for once). I didn't think it was a big deal! Getting my attention by painting your nails for me is like me saying I wore deodorant this week, sure it makes an impression but it's just not the key factor.

What does DR OZ have to do with ANYTHING! So what...what i cant watch a little tv now and then! You are always on that stupid computer playing some game on Excel! I cant have a little down time too???

You could have made your stupid sandwich. You wanted me to go all the way to the kitchen and cut the bread, get the meat out and fold it just how you like it in half and put it together when i need to be doing my nails. I am doing them for you!!!!!

And btw you do need more deodorant! But get it yourself!
  • Puggy33
    Options
    Sandwich > Nails.

I like my downtime just like you, the only difference I use mine FOR YOU and YOUR stuff. You use your free time for whatever the hell you want. I could have made my own sandwich, but I figured a car repair would be a good trade for a 5 minute dinner. Obviously give a little to get a little isn't in your vocab
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Oh, I see we got sock puppets involved. :yawn:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Is there a marriage counselor in the house? :huh:
  • kburns0709
    kburns0709 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    haha worst troll ever
  • BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options
    There is nothing on here that a good donkey punch wouldn't remedy.
This discussion has been closed.