is-this-real-life1.jpg
  • cheekydeeky
    cheekydeeky Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    TROLLOLOLING!
  • cheekydeeky
    cheekydeeky Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    There is nothing on here that a good donkey punch wouldn't remedy.

i second that motion.
  • darklord48
    darklord48 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    What motion, "Reach way back and exert yourself?"
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Sandwich > Nails.

I like my downtime just like you, the only difference I use mine FOR YOU and YOUR stuff. You use your free time for whatever the hell you want. I could have made my own sandwich, but I figured a car repair would be a good trade for a 5 minute dinner. Obviously give a little to get a little isn't in your vocab

How come you think a sandwich is greater than my nails. Mine last longer. Yours takes 2 minutes to eat. AND I DO NOT! I help you out all the time all over the house. I did my laundry and the dishes. I washed YOUR bowl last night. And i even washed your jeans with mine 2 weeks ago when you asked!
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    is-this-real-life1.jpg

Sadly yes, it just shows you the SELFISHNESS some people portray in life!
  • JustEllieK
    Options
    is-this-real-life1.jpg

Sadly yes, it just shows you the SELFISHNESS some people portray in life!

SELFISH.....you...you are calling me....ME....selfish! You are the biggest jerk alive!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    internet-memes-internet-husband-loo.jpg
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Sorry OP, you really aren't very funny.
  • JustEllieK
    Options

That is exactly how i feel!
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options

That is exactly how i feel!
    I'm a man and I'm still waiting for my sammich. Don't forget the beer, in a glass not in a bottle. Oh...and the cigar too.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    worst.jpg
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    If my husband asked me to make him a sandwich I'd laugh at him. Or throw something, depending on the time of the month. No man is so useless they can't make their own flipping sandwich, surely? I'd be embarrassed to be seen with such a child.
  • JustEllieK
    Options
    If my husband asked me to make him a sandwich I'd laugh at him. Or throw something, depending on the time of the month. No man is so useless they can't make their own flipping sandwich, surely? I'd be embarrassed to be seen with such a child.

Exactly! He can easily do something so simply for himself. He's not a CHILD!
  • Tegan74
    Tegan74 Posts: 202
    Options
    Wow. It seems like you have a totally great grown up, mature relationship :flowerforyou:

p.s. take it from the old married lady - fixing your car warrants a super sandwich with a side of b.j.

I think I love you LOL
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I was going to clean up this thread but having looked at it :noway:

So... I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.
    The forum guidelines include this item:

4) Do not attack/slam/insult other users. The forums are here so that members can help support one another. Attacks or insults against each other takes away from the supportive atmosphere and will not be tolerated. You can discuss the message or topic, but not the messenger - NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, YOU will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself, defending a friend, etc. are NOT excuses. Violations of this rule are taken very seriously and may result in being banned without warning! If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

You may review the forum rules in their entirety at the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/14923-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting

Thanks for your understanding,
    CatCrazy
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.