Clothing styles you hate..........

Grimmerick
Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
Someone posted about skinny jeans and that got me thinking about clothing styles I dislike. The one I dislike most at this point is not skinny jeans but guys that sag skinny jeans. It looks horrible and stupid...........Thanks a lot Justin Bieber.
The other is teenage girls that are actually skinny but wear their pants so low and tight that they actually have a muffin top. Why would you try to make yourself look fatter by wearing those kinds of jeans? What clothing styles do you despise?

Replies

• DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,345 Member
    This girl got on the bus yesterday wearing Fishnet type stockings with shorts and uggs on...

Um really?! Not cute....
  • I don't like flip-flops on men!
  • Leggings as pants. If your shirt is long enough to cover your rear-end, fine, but I do NOT need to see every muscle in your butt move as you walk!
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,343 Member
    anything that oompa loompa snookie or those TOOLS on JS wear!

I'd like to slap them all
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    I am not a fan of prints where there are 1000 tiny flowers, ziggles, or other random designs. I think polka dots can look good on the right figure but there are so many prints that are just not attractive....

pointless prints. Unless you're a nurse, then you can have hearts all over you and that's fine.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Light-wash jeans and white tennis shoes. UGH! If you are wearing those two with a dressy shirt, you are dead to me.
  • Tahru
    Tahru Posts: 58
    Miniskirts and cowboy boots ._.;
  • RobertaG
    RobertaG Posts: 205 Member
    Leggings under shorts with uggs. If its warm enough to wear shorts, aren't the leggings defeating the purpose? & Whats up with the boots?
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Leggings as pants. If your shirt is long enough to cover your rear-end, fine, but I do NOT need to see every muscle in your butt move as you walk!
    THIS INFURIATES ME

epsecially when you see girls with er camel toe and it's jut like...wow. did NOT need to see that.
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Young girls are wearing these high-waisted shift-looking things, that make them all look pregnant. It's disturbing!
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    People from Northern states(NY) who move to Florida and wear Timberlind boots in July...with shorts!!!
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Baseball hats on sideways. If you're not in a music video, what's the point???
    (Gee, does that make me sound OLD???)
  • RoanneRed
    RoanneRed Posts: 429 Member
    In the country town I live it, some people consider it perfectly acceptable to go to the shops in their pyjama pants and ugg boots with a jacket/hoodie over top. I admit I'm not averse to ducking out to the shop in my daggie trackpants but PJ's, really?!
  • Skinny jeans on men. :huh:
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Any clothing that doesn't fit... as in the infamous "Muffin Top", old lady Moo-moos, skinny jeans, saggy pants, etc.

Wear clothing that fits, people! Sheesh!

4581915.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • sineadangele1
    sineadangele1 Posts: 97 Member
    clothing styles i hate:
    -hooker boots (especially worn as casual wear?! school is not a club..)
    -ugg boots (why are they still in style?)
    -tweed anything
    -socks with sandals
    -cut off jean shorts on guys.
    -those shoes that look like feet
    -those hats that look like animals and cartoon characters....its cute if you're in elementary school or if its holloween.
    -skinny guys that wear extremely loose clothes. they look like they are being drowned in cotton
    -mini skirts in winter....lets not do that k?
    -girls wearin tops so low that one wrong move could result in a nip slip.
    -crocks
    -camo (unless you actually go hunting...then it makes sense.)

i think thats most of it....
  • hanna1210
    hanna1210 Posts: 286 Member
    Uggs. Plain and simple, cannot stand them. I'm a huge shoe person, but just can't wrap my head around the idea. Sure, maybe they're comfortable, but does that really make up for their ugliness?
  • lindsyrox
    lindsyrox Posts: 257 Member
    At the navy exchange in western wahsington they sell these hiddeous capri pants that are tight at the waist and tight at the knees but baggy in the thighs, kind of like pants a prince would wear in a disney movie! awful!!!!

Also I hate those jump suits that women wear w/ a thick belt around the middle, there is NO time where a full body pants jump suit is okay unless you're a mechanic.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    PJ's should never get out the door!!!! Never. it's not that hard to put a pain of pants
  • lindsyrox
    lindsyrox Posts: 257 Member
    Those 'shoes that look like feet' may not be the prettiest but man are they awesome to wear! not to get on a soap box but they are great for your knees, feet, and balance. I'm still getting use to running in them but i wear mine daily and can't stand the confines of my nike free's anymore.