• Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    this :noway:

5731.jpg

HOLY JEBUS!!! now thats some back boobage
  • HAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Uggs, anything cowboy, "ghetto fabulous" and dank. Nope.
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    i have to say i do some of the things named lol

- wear mini skirts / shorts in the winter
    -wear shorts with pantyhose under them
    -wear hats with animals on them
    -wear leggings as pants ( but wear stuff that covers my butt by a lot)
    -own uggs ( but use them as my shoveling boots and no where else)
  • fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
    The fact that designers seem to think that women don't need pockets!!!

Of if they do, its *right there* on the breast.

I was looking at clothes the other day and saw this nice t-shirt in the womens section that had a 3x3" pocket on the left side, and on the pocket flap was another pocket with a zip! An up and down zip even!

(and the trackies didn't have any pockets at all!)
  • JunkFoodJane
    JunkFoodJane Posts: 150 Member
    Yikes. Most of these I've never done, but funny :)

The only one I saw and have done is pjs. I hate when people do it as well, but after my c-section pants were not an option for a couple of weeks. Not real ones at least. It was cold and I remember wearing warm flannel pj pants with a sweater and flip flops because I couldn't reach my feet. Now I feel a little different when I see others do it. I remind myself sometimes it might be necessary.

I do hate uggs, when I lived in the south they drove me nuts. I get it here, though. Keeping your feet warm is important. I don't understand why or how they are trendy!

Pet peeves for me: uniforms outside of work. Scrubs?! Military?! Uhk. So cheesy. I remember my boyfriend visiting me (army) and asking him if there was a base where I lived that I wasn't aware of. If he could change after work before making the 11 hour drive, wherever the guys always hanging out at 10 in their camo could as well. It annoyed the heck out of him as well.
  • fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member

I totally agree!!! I thought it was weird that I never really get clothing in prints, sometimes I try extra hard to wear something besides solids thinking am I being boring if I don't at least try? But I tend not to like most prints. Most look cheap or weird and dated.

I tend to stick to this vertical pin stripes when I don try a print.

I'm not a print person either, and trying to find tops with nothing on them is like looking for a needle in a haystack.
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Leggings as pants...I have seen enough camel tows in my life up till this point for the rest of my life.
    Uggs in any season that isn't winter...you look ridiculous.
    Skinny jeans on guys (I'm talking skinny jeans not fitted) can't stand it.
    Tights and shorts or tights and skirts
    Those ugly *kitten* gladiator sandals
    Crocs
    When people wear clothes that are too small for them and you can see every lump, bump and dimple
    Pajamas outside of the house
    Graphic tees like kiss me I'm sweet or whatever cute as teenagers and young adults but so very very immature for grown women.
    And 6 inch high heels. I love me some heels. But a man clearly invented those because he never had to walk in them.
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Uggs and crocks
    Women past 30 who dress like teenagers
    The whole "look at me I'm vulgar" look: artificial tan, leather skirt/jacket, more-than-I-want-to-see cleavage, tons of jewelry, sequins, high heels, thick layer of make-up...
    Mini skirts or shorts without thighs or leggings when it's freezing cold
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    I don't like skinny jeans on anyone, but the thing I hate most is when people wear leggings as pants.

And also... Just because they make something in your size, it doesn't mean you should wear it. :noway:
  • appleseeds
    appleseeds Posts: 212 Member
    LOL Hipsters who fold up the bottoms of their jeans so you can see their socks.
  • lilyinlove
    lilyinlove Posts: 441 Member
    Those 'shoes that look like feet' may not be the prettiest but man are they awesome to wear! not to get on a soap box but they are great for your knees, feet, and balance. I'm still getting use to running in them but i wear mine daily and can't stand the confines of my nike free's anymore.

I love my five fingers!!
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Leggings as pants. If your shirt is long enough to cover your rear-end, fine, but I do NOT need to see every muscle in your butt move as you walk!
    THIS INFURIATES ME

epsecially when you see girls with er camel toe and it's jut like...wow. did NOT need to see that.

I cannot say how much i love you two right now!
    It seriously pisses me off when girls do this! especially when its bigger girls and u can see the cameltoe and all the cottage cheese now im not hatting on bigger girls with cottage cheese since well i myself have some but that being said i also cannot stand when bigger girls wear small clothes or when girls are like oh im a size 5 and im like O_o no way in hell your more like a 9 or 11
    "Mmm Hmm that's right, uh huh, oh no! Fix yourself girl, you've got a camel toe!"
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Adults who wear Looney Toon, Disney or anything similar.
  • duckychic
    duckychic Posts: 57 Member
    Skinny jeans....period!
    Gladiator sandals
    Tights worn as pants.
    Socks with sandals.
    Kid prints on adults. (looney toons and kitties and such)
    When heavy people let their shirts ride up and their pants sag down so their big bellies hang out. (I keep my big belly covered.)
    Scarfs worn in warm weather.
    Ugh type boots with shorts.
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Women's shoes that are ridiculously pointy at the toe and 4 inches longer than your foot...c'mon, don't you know those are made for elfs?!? That woman on the 'What not to Wear' show seems to favor those and they look absoulutely silly.
  • ennaejay
    ennaejay Posts: 575
    Turtlenecks.

"Wearing a turtleneck is like being strangled by a really weak guy, all day. Wearing a backpack AND a turtleneck is like a weak midget trying to bring you down..."
    -mitch hedberg
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    capri pants, if you're a man they should never be on your body, if you're a woman you can only get away with them if you have legs go on for days . . . really . . . no, I don't care how skinny you are or if you do wear heels they make you look short and fat.

suits where the bottoms are either shorts or capris, just because they come in suit material and are paired with a nice business formal jacket does not make them business formal appropriate.

Short sleeve dress shirts on men . . . especially with a tie (this is so tasteless i actually slipped and wrote "expecially")

muffin top . . . man or woman this is not an attractive look

crack or undies hanging out, if the rise of your pants does not enable you to keep your crack covered you need a longer rise, seriously isn't it drafty in there? When I see this I always think "pencil holder."