Replies

• allie1904
    allie1904 Posts: 248
    I'm destined to a a life in hell..

*Awaits impending doom*
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    -"little hats" (you look like a clown)
    - Ugg boots. They're called "Ugg" for a reason...they look like mange-y old stinky slippers that shouldn't be worn outside of the house.
    -Adidas (or any type) of sandals worn with socks
    -when people try to cram themselves into clothing that is too small
    -when white guys think they are black, and choose to dress and talk like somebody they're not (baggy clothing, 9 times larger than it needs to be)
    -white-pinkish lipstick on girls who wear their hair slicked back into a tightly curled high pony tail, whilst wearing track suits 24/7, oversized gold hoop earrings and white eyeshadow from their lids to their eyebrows
    -chicks that wear those sloppy buns, hair piled on the very top of their head looking like they're planning on doing some sort of crazy strenuous activity but their only plans are to hang out at Cinnabon at the mall all day
    -Birkenstock sandals on ANYONE under the age of 60
    -pajama pants. Any time. They're just fugly, so why would you even THINK of leaving the house in them?!

...basically when people don't use common sense and think they can walk around in public looking like trash.

Eep! I forgot crocs, reptile print, & cartoons or animals (cute puppy/kitten, howling wolf, or galloping horsies) on anyone over the age of 8.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Uggs,Crocs, Skinny Jeans on ANYONE, Toms, Jesus sandals, those new boot heel things (wth IS that, besides UGLY) skirts, short shorts or dresses with cowboy boots (its so outdated and not cute), guys who wear their pants on the ground
  • Crocs. Really? There's is just no need for them.
  • 16mixingbowls
    16mixingbowls Posts: 205 Member
    girls who wear pants that are too low in the waist and show a whale-tail....I don't care that you wear thong underwear!

I've never heard of this but it is appropriate!! Hahaha.
  • allie1904
    allie1904 Posts: 248
    Crocs. Really? There's is just no need for them.

Unless you work in theatre :wink:
  • It's not a clothing style, but girls in my area seem to think that putting conceal on their lips as lipstick is a good look. It isn't! :laugh:
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Skinny jeans should only be worn by women w/o hips IMO (I cannot wear skinny jeans lol)
    Skinny jeans on men OR HUGE baggy jeans on men...NO :noway:
    Anything stone washed...that was NOT a look that should have came back
    I don't want to see your butt crack
    White jeans...once again...WHY?!
    The boyfriend jeans for women just looks sloppy

I can't hate on Uggs anymore...I use to...till I wore a pair...OMG they're SO COMFY!!!
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 731 Member
    Cropped tops and skinny jeans - should only be worn by Kate Moss. The most unflattering outfit available in my mind!
  • TluvK
    TluvK Posts: 733 Member
    Okay folks - what you're about to read might blind you, so please, if you're sensitive, just skip on over this one.

Here it goes:

I WEAR UGGS! I LOVE THEM!!

I live in the Rockies in Colorado at 9,300 ft. As you can imagine, it gets COLD here and for about 8 months out of the year, it is extremely helpful to be wearing a warm, cozy boot that goes up to your knee. So, haters, quit hatin'!

Oh and you know what else? I wear them with leggings! I have a great *kitten*!

Put that in your pipe and smoke it! :smokin:
  • Alot of girls here pull their shirts down so low you see the top of their bras. No thank you.

Also that "style" now where it looks like you woke up hung over and went to the mall.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Okay folks - what you're about to read might blind you, so please, if you're sensitive, just skip on over this one.

Here it goes:

I live in the Rockies in Colorado at 9,300 ft. As you can imagine, it gets COLD here and for about 8 months out of the year, it is extremely helpful to be wearing a warm, cozy boot that goes up to your knee. So, haters, quit hatin'!

you do have a great *kitten*, I just checked your profile pics. Great work on the bod!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member

Here it goes:

Ok, see big difference between Colorado and Houston, TX. Its doesn't get THAT cold here. If it did, I would rock them out, too. And, you do have a great *kitten*! Woot!
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    -Skinny jeans that sag in the azz cuz the person had to wear them under their belly.
    -People that wear too small shirts and you can see their belly hanging out from below.
    -Saggy pants, seriously, I wish their pants would fall down.
    -People dressing like they did in the 90's. High school is over, chum.
    -I don't hate on Uggs..I like them.
    -The shirts with howling wolves or any shirt with animals on them and the glitter...what is that called anyway?
  • dbecker70
    dbecker70 Posts: 161 Member
    Leggings as pants. If your shirt is long enough to cover your rear-end, fine, but I do NOT need to see every muscle in your butt move as you walk!
    THIS INFURIATES ME

epsecially when you see girls with er camel toe and it's jut like...wow. did NOT need to see that.

I feel that some people shouldnt wear leggings as pants but some others can actually get away with it. I do wear them with tunics and long shirts also but not everyone looks bad in them as pants. Just throwing out my opinion is all :)
  • TluvK
    TluvK Posts: 733 Member
    Ha! Thanks Ladies - wasn't fishing for compliments...

But you know, compliments for me are just like men wearing a hat sideways, a pair of skinny capris pants hanging off his butt with adidas sandals and tall athletic socks...I JUST can't turn them down. :love:
  • smelius22
    smelius22 Posts: 334 Member
    Jean shorts on men..
    Skinny jeans on men..
    Anyone over the age of 25 in a denim miniskirt..
    Anything a hipster wears..
    tapered-leg pants with tennis shoes.

and since its football season i've noticed alot of people wearing the cheap walmart jerseys without undershirts.. they're very see-through
  • smelius22
    smelius22 Posts: 334 Member

Here it goes:

i think i love you. i own 5 pairs of UGGs
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Socks worn with sandals... enough said. lol
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Oh, bright pink, red, orange, yellow, blue, purple jeans. I mean those BRIGHT ones they sell in the juniors section. I don't think they are flattering at all.