Super tight T-shirts with muffin top
    Sports bra as a T-shirt
    Pajamas worn in public as everyday clothing
    Low cut tops at business meetings
    Men in pink (any shade)
    Leggings
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Cowboy boots on anyone not actually working a ranch. Particularly hate cowboy boots and a dress; are you going to muck the stalls in that?
  • Liquid741
    Liquid741 Posts: 292 Member
    ball caps worn incorrectly with a straight bill...i just want to grab the damn thing and fix it!

hate yoga pants on women that shouldnt wear yoga pants.../bleh!

oh and all the *kitten*'s that cant pull up their pants....honestly how in the hell do they keep the waist above the knees?!
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Clothing that doesn't fit. I don't care how big you are find something that fits. The crazy thing is they are usually not that large but squeeze themselves into something 3 sizes too small.

Heels so high you can't walk in them. If you can walk in 6" heels go for it! But if you are staggering around like a drunk lose them.

PJ's while shopping. I'm overweight and on oxygen and if I can manage to change out of my pj's to leave the house so can you.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    I dislike clothing on women
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Hipsters.

hipstercatalog.jpg
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Those 'shoes that look like feet' may not be the prettiest but man are they awesome to wear! not to get on a soap box but they are great for your knees, feet, and balance. I'm still getting use to running in them but i wear mine daily and can't stand the confines of my nike free's anymore.

Wish I could wear them, but the toe next to my big toe is significantly longer than the big toe on each foot. Vibram Five Fingers shoes don't make them to fit me... :sad:

4581915.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Sagging pants with the belt around the thighs instead of waist.
  • irridia
    irridia Posts: 527 Member
    As my grandparents would have said: droopy drawers.
    The fact that designers seem to think that women don't need pockets!!!
    Drop wast dresses. You have to be Twiggy to make those work
    60's prints, they were ugly then and they still are!
    Capris... unless you are 9. nobody looks good in them.
    really large women (including myself here ) should not wear hip huggers.
    crocks, fugly shoes what make your feet sweat and therefore stink and have issues w/athletes foot. blech.
    Word on your butt
    and even more word on your butt if you are under 15.
    Ring in your septum. It looks like boogers hanging from your nose.
    Pierced ears on babies, not cool at all, what if they get older and wish they weren't done?
    Oh and clothes that are built absolutely perfectly for women w/hips and trying to hide their belly but they put a big design/print in light colors right there!!!
  • In the country town I live it, some people consider it perfectly acceptable to go to the shops in their pyjama pants and ugg boots with a jacket/hoodie over top. I admit I'm not averse to ducking out to the shop in my daggie trackpants but PJ's, really?!

We must be from the same country town lol... I see this look everywhere - ugghh.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    When I see a 40+ year old dressed Goth... Ummm...:huh: especially dropping your child off at daycare. Daddy shouldn't be wearing eyeliner and black nails unless he's a rockstar, and even then...! :laugh:
  • AdAstra47
    AdAstra47 Posts: 823 Member
    Miniskirts and cowboy boots ._.;

ANYTHING besides jeans, with cowboy boots...
  • Sandals with socks. Barf.

Seriously, whoever thought THAT was a good idea.

Also, jean shorts on men...I do not care who you are, it's not gonna look good. EVER.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    Anything & everything seen on People of Wal-Mart...
  • AdAstra47
    AdAstra47 Posts: 823 Member
    Leggings as pants. If your shirt is long enough to cover your rear-end, fine, but I do NOT need to see every muscle in your butt move as you walk!

Unless you're a cute guy at the Ren Faire with a nice codpiece to go with 'em... just sayin... :wink: :smooched:
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    The Manpri. :sick: I think men are just getting back at us for wearing such a fugly piece of clothing.
  • crystalinda
    crystalinda Posts: 151 Member
    I am not a fan of prints where there are 1000 tiny flowers, ziggles, or other random designs. I think polka dots can look good on the right figure but there are so many prints that are just not attractive....

pointless prints. Unless you're a nurse, then you can have hearts all over you and that's fine.

I totally agree!!! I thought it was weird that I never really get clothing in prints, sometimes I try extra hard to wear something besides solids thinking am I being boring if I don't at least try? But I tend not to like most prints. Most look cheap or weird and dated.

I tend to stick to this vertical pin stripes when I don try a print.
  • alliecore
    alliecore Posts: 446 Member
    I can't stand the whole random scarf thing. It's probably because I'm a fashion retard, but seriously, they always remind me of that old story about the woman with the ribbon around her neck. I always secretly wonder if their heads will fall off if they take the scarf off.
  • Leggings as pants. If your shirt is long enough to cover your rear-end, fine, but I do NOT need to see every muscle in your butt move as you walk!

This!! I want to scream 'TIGHTS ARE NOT PANTS!' at everyone that I see wearing them. It irks me, in case you couldn't tell. :)
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    I don't like flip-flops on men!

waaa??? Really? I think they're damn sexy