30 days shred tomorrow.

Options
Who wants to be my 30 day shred partner starting tomorrow?

Replies

• Raw07
    Raw07 Posts: 206
    Options
    I would love to try it again! I was going to start november 1st :) but whats a day early!
  • nickydp
    nickydp Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am in!!! I have done it before, going to start again from the beginning. More than happy to join you!! :smile:
  • SamanthaGetFit
    Options
    oh prefect!
    i need to stay motivated lol
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Starting tomorrow too, so this is perfect timing. :) So who's coming to my house to make sure I do it?? LOL
  • SamanthaGetFit
    Options
    lol right we need someone to make sure we do it haha
  • nickydp
    Options
    Where are you girls? I am in Australia, so if you are in the USA, then I am ahead of you timewise. It is Monday today and I will start tonight. :happy:
  • SamanthaGetFit
    Options
    yea im in the us
  • Raw07
    Options
    I'm in! Starting tomorrow too, so this is perfect timing. :) So who's coming to my house to make sure I do it?? LOL

That is so true!! lol
  • Raw07
    Options
    I live in canada and if you want to add me as a friend to help stay on track ( im going to need it) please do so!
  • SamanthaGetFit
    Options
    maybe to make it a little more fun we can have every 2 people pair up and be a team too see who can lose the most weight by the end of the 30 days?!
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I am in =) I started yesterday but would love to have some support for everyone to make sure I do it.
    denise
  • ajax321
    ajax321 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I am on level 1 day 7. Its been great, but my knees are getting sore. Good luck everyone .
  • SamanthaGetFit
    Options
    how are you feeling after the 1st one?
  • nickydp
    Options
    maybe to make it a little more fun we can have every 2 people pair up and be a team too see who can lose the most weight by the end of the 30 days?!
    Yes, we will need to be accountable somehow? Not sure of the best way to do it? Also Shred is a great one for losing inches, not necessarily weight, but I am still hoping to get the weight off anyhow, so I am up for anything.
  • SamanthaGetFit
    Options
    yea i have been reading and people have been saying they lost a little weight but alot of inches
  • cuatesmom
    cuatesmom Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    i'm in for this!!!
    good idea to start on halloween.
    :)
  • SamanthaGetFit
    Options
    ok if you going to start with me add me and every friday we will all check in with eachother and if we need more support we can check in when needed!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    Hi I am on level 1 day 7. Its been great, but my knees are getting sore. Good luck everyone .

This is going to be like my 3rd or 4th time attempting Shred (for some reason I just fall off the planet about halfway through week 2, trying to make it through all 30 days this time!)

...but it always makes my knees really sore too, try taking some Ibuprofen to help with swelling, and if you need to substitute some of the moves that bother your knees. (like jumping, you can also march in place, step side to side like they do in turbo jam)....Its better than letting them get over sore and then stopping because you can't even stand...
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    So I did mine today...and now I could use a nap.

Who else did theirs already?
  • chooselifegail1
    Options
    Please can I join you. I am totally wanting to start exercising and have not been able to motivate myself to do it . I hope it is not to hard my joints are bad I hope to be able to modify it for me Please do send me the link. Can I friend you so I see your progress on my phone? thanks