30 days shred tomorrow.

Options

Replies

• renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Thanks for putting the spreadsheet together! I saw the tab for weight but not the one for measurements? Should there be one for number of days completed? Anyway thanks, hope to stick with it!
    Hi All,

We have created a spreadsheet for everyone to check in and enter their starting weight and measurements. The link is below-

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjYz1M4n1Cg8dERNWllJMnlrVkdSRk1yTXFBNU5qeXc&hl=en_US#gid=0

There are 2 tabs- one for weight and other for measurements, you have to enter your starting weight and measurements, other fields will calculated on its own as I have input the formula.. Just enter you name and details..

-Renu

Yeah, if you can see a tab next to the weight down on the sheet..Its just next to it...

Will add that too tonight.. :-)
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Got it thanks!!
  • bunny876
    bunny876 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I would like to start this Monday. I have a question though, do you do the same work out everyday or do you switch it up? I am having trouble navigating that website.
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Is it too late since im a day late?
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    I would like to start this Monday. I have a question though, do you do the same work out everyday or do you switch it up? I am having trouble navigating that website.

Well, we are supposed to do level 1 for 10 days, level 2 for 10 days and level 3 for 10 days.. So i have been following the same routine.. Also, we have a spreadsheet, you may want to record your weight and measurements there and compare it later on..
  • renubhat_82
    Options

You can join, also please enter your details on the spreadsheet link mentioned earlier in this thread
  • SamanthaGetFit
    Options

no join us!!
  • SamanthaGetFit
    Options
    when you enter your name on the doc pease enter your weight as well!!
    we want t see everyones progress thank you
  • cuatesmom
    cuatesmom Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    thank you for starting this!
    right around now i would be going to bed....since i commited... i am about to go do level 1 day one--starting a day late with you.

i will visualize all of you doing it with me!

how often do you we check in?
  • alexib
    alexib Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I want to join too starting tomorrow since I have class tomorrow and should be in bed!
    I really need the motivation I want to lose at least 25lbs by the new year. You guys are really great for putting this all together.
    Can't wait to get started!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    ..must...do...day 2.... so tired...

Today was a weird day. Just felt bloated, tired, and overall didn't want to do anything...SOOO that meant I put off exercise, and now I'm paying for it by trying to do everything before bed.
  • Danilindsmom
    Danilindsmom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to try it. I hear that it is only 20-30 minutes a day? Would love if you could send me the link for my computer. As a busy Mom of 2 little girls and a more than fulltime job this sounds great! Thanks.:happy:
  • bunny876
    bunny876 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am in, I will start on Monday. I will go in Monday when I start and input all my information.
  • cuatesmom
    cuatesmom Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    thank you for starting this!
    right around now i would be going to bed....since i commited... i am about to go do level 1 day one--starting a day late with you.

i will visualize all of you doing it with me!

how often do you we check in?

done with Level 1 Day 1 about a half hour ago and feeling really good. it felt easy tonight ( i have been doing it once or twice per month off and on over the past several months)
  • stacci62
    Options
    AM DOWN! :-)
  • cemummy
    cemummy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    count me in. i did day2 level 1 today omg am i sore!!
  • cemummy
    cemummy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    have just added my starting weight and measurements :)
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I would love to try it. I hear that it is only 20-30 minutes a day? Would love if you could send me the link for my computer. As a busy Mom of 2 little girls and a more than fulltime job this sounds great! Thanks.happy

Its true, this is so easy to do. I put my 4 infront of Nick Jr for 20 mins. They are not normally allowed TV so this is a big treat to get a full 30 mins and thankfully there is only 15 months between the oldest and the youngest 3 so they are happy to watch the same programme. It might become our morning routine...
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    How do you log this in your exercise log? Some suggested logging it under circuit training. I was suprised that it wasn't there since so many on MFP do it!
  • Ahluvly
    Ahluvly Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Shabba,

I'll join you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't get my 30DS dvd until tomorrow or Fri though! Are you doing it everyday or just a few times a week?!