30 days shred tomorrow.

Options

Replies

• xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Bicycle crunches are the devil!

Thanks for putting the spreadsheet together :) I stuck my info in there. Feel free to add me, all :) I'm on day 3!
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Bicycle crunches are the devil!

Thanks for putting the spreadsheet together :) I stuck my info in there. Feel free to add me, all :) I'm on day 3!

Yes I agree with you.. That too doing bicycle crunches at the end was exhaustive.. :-(

I guess you may want to record your measurements too on the spreadsheet..
  • ppaz512
    Options
    I'm interested. I have never done the 30 day shred. Please send me the link! more infor on the 30 day shred would also help!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    [img]http://www.homeguidemyrtlebeach.com/agent_files/Upside down turtle.jpg[/img] <<< What I look like trying to do bicycle crunches...
  • shebro73
    Options
    what is shred
  • shebro73
    Options
    i have just started with myfitnesspal and i was just looking to see some of the progress around. i see you have done great! i hope to be in your shoes soon. i need to loose over 100 pounds and i have a 15 yr old daughter that needs to loose about the same any hints or tips for us
  • starrlight23
    starrlight23 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I just done my day 1 level 1 of the 30 day shred. I don't remember it being this intense on me last time I tried to do it
  • Yvette711
    Yvette711 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am starting tonight, looking forward to all the motivation.
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    [img]http://www.homeguidemyrtlebeach.com/agent_files/Upside down turtle.jpg[/img] <<< What I look like trying to do bicycle crunches...

I love that..lol..Even I dont look very much different..hhaha
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    i have just started with myfitnesspal and i was just looking to see some of the progress around. i see you have done great! i hope to be in your shoes soon. i need to loose over 100 pounds and i have a 15 yr old daughter that needs to loose about the same any hints or tips for us

We are doing Jillian's 30 day shred program which has a series of circuits. If you dont own a dvd, we have the link where you can watch the dvd. I am sure it will help you lose pounds as well inches.. :-)
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    I'm interested. I have never done the 30 day shred. Please send me the link! more infor on the 30 day shred would also help!

Link is here..

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/UgpuDex8Iuo/

If you need more info, just type 30 day shred in the search tab above and you will find lots of thread in here..
  • rgrabows
    Options
    Brand new to this...I need to lose 30 pounds. Any help would be great!
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Yes I agree with you.. That too doing bicycle crunches at the end was exhaustive.. :-(

I guess you may want to record your measurements too on the spreadsheet..

woops didn't see that tab :)
  • maceycarey
    maceycarey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    lol i posted about this about an hour ago... im in a day early do yall mind?
  • SamanthaGetFit
    Options
    ok so i need to do level 1 day 2 and my whole body is sore haaa support please!!!!
  • precious1834
    Options
    Thanks for the link...i havent a chance to workout with the website but i will tommmorw i see the site also have kickboxing love that please add me you guys looking for new friends
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Just completed day 2 of level 1..

@Samantha, you will feel better once you complete do it.. :-)
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Brand new to this...I need to lose 30 pounds. Any help would be great!

I guess 30 day shred is a good start.. :-)
  • submissivelyserving
    Options
    will have dvd tomorrow. will start then. hope i can complete it.
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Thanks for putting the spreadsheet together! I saw the tab for weight but not the one for measurements? Should there be one for number of days completed? Anyway thanks, hope to stick with it!
    Hi All,

We have created a spreadsheet for everyone to check in and enter their starting weight and measurements. The link is below-

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjYz1M4n1Cg8dERNWllJMnlrVkdSRk1yTXFBNU5qeXc&hl=en_US#gid=0

There are 2 tabs- one for weight and other for measurements, you have to enter your starting weight and measurements, other fields will calculated on its own as I have input the formula.. Just enter you name and details..

-Renu