30 days shred tomorrow.

Options

Replies

• mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    i started mine testerday, anyone wanna add me then feel free :)

I'll keep you up to date on what to expect and I'll give you tips/motivation/ideas whatever you like :)
  • Raw07
    Raw07 Posts: 206
    Options
    Thank for putting the spreadsheet together! This is great should help me keep a bit motivated!

Thanks for putting the spreadsheet together! I saw the tab for weight but not the one for measurements? Should there be one for number of days completed? Anyway thanks, hope to stick with it!

Hi All,

We have created a spreadsheet for everyone to check in and enter their starting weight and measurements. The link is below-

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjYz1M4n1Cg8dERNWllJMnlrVkdSRk1yTXFBNU5qeXc&hl=en_US#gid=0

There are 2 tabs- one for weight and other for measurements, you have to enter your starting weight and measurements, other fields will calculated on its own as I have input the formula.. Just enter you name and details..

-Renu
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    have just added my starting weight and measurements :)

Great!
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    I would love to try it. I hear that it is only 20-30 minutes a day? Would love if you could send me the link for my computer. As a busy Mom of 2 little girls and a more than fulltime job this sounds great! Thanks.happy

Its true, this is so easy to do. I put my 4 infront of Nick Jr for 20 mins. They are not normally allowed TV so this is a big treat to get a full 30 mins and thankfully there is only 15 months between the oldest and the youngest 3 so they are happy to watch the same programme. It might become our morning routine...

Actual exercise is 20 mins, warm up and cool down, all put together its around 30 mins...
  • schkou
    schkou Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The spreadsheet is great! I'm on day 3 and it's already so much easier than day 1!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Day 3 here I come....

I've just been out of it when it comes to exercise. I did day one and day two, but it was all definitely forced. I feel like a zombie just going through the motions. :0/
  • schkou
    schkou Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been logging it as calisthenics, vigorous... but only because of wikipedia's definition.
  • Ahluvly
    Ahluvly Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    What's this spreadsheet!? Can someone send it to me, if that's okay?
  • cuatesmom
    cuatesmom Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    How do you log this in your exercise log? Some suggested logging it under circuit training. I was suprised that it wasn't there since so many on MFP do it!

i wear a heart rate monitor...it tells me how many minutes were in my cardio zone...those minutes i count as "calesthenics vigourous"...the rest of the minutes spent on shred i count as "calesthenics at home light"...
  • starrlight23
    starrlight23 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done. My legs are soo freaken sore though. How long will that last?
  • SamanthaGetFit
    Options
    Day 3 uhg haha
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Day 3 uhg haha

hmm.. I havent done mine yet.. :-(
  • SamanthaGetFit
    Options
    Im on day 3 and my legs are still a little sore but not as bad as day 1 and 2
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    day 2 done this morning, will try to do day 3 tomorrow, have to wake up at 5:30 to do it!!!
  • submissivelyserving
    Options
    today was my first day. It was hard. is this where i come to post my results.
  • iishnova
    iishnova Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3! My legs wern't sore after day one, but they were after day two because I didn't stretch enough afterward. Looking forward to it!
  • McMehu
    McMehu Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Today was day two for me.. starting day 3 tomorrow.

Feel a little more sore today
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Done with my 30 day shred, 3rd day..Yay!
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    I want to share something here.. I can see in the spreadsheet that so many of them have checked in and glad that we are having so much of support.. Thanks for all the support and motivation..we rock!!!
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Today was day two for me.. starting day 3 tomorrow.

Feel a little more sore today

yeah most of us are sore, but we will get used to it and be fine.. :flowerforyou: