Options

Replies

• precious1834
    Options
    where can i find the link i would love to join
  • Araldia
    Araldia Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what Shred is but I would love to give it a go. I have only just started on this site, so please feel free to add me to help us support each other. The link would be great too.
  • jillybaby86
    jillybaby86 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I just started day 1 yesterday! :)
  • TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    What's the link?
  • SamanthaGetFit
    Options
    I just finshed[:
    who else did it today?!
    where are all my partners lol
  • SamanthaGetFit
    Options
    everyone heres the link by the way!
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/UgpuDex8Iuo/
    wait for the video to start and it will be in english.
  • kaybee06
    kaybee06 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    this sounds good but i don't have the dvd???
  • SamanthaGetFit
    Options
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/UgpuDex8Iuo/
    you can watch it on here it has all the levels
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I am planning on starting it tomorrow with a friend. Maybe to keep it accountable someone could do a spreadsheet and we could check in once a week to say how many times we did it in the past week? Just a thought. I would offer to do it but I'm awful with stuff like that. In any case good luck to everyone!
  • SamanthaGetFit
    Options
    great idea
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Wow..Spreadsheet is great idea, we can do it on google docs and share it...
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    @Samantha..I am just going to do the shred now as I did some abs video in the morning.. :-)

Just completed, i was exhausted when I reached the bicycle crunches..but yes completed it..
  • SamanthaGetFit
    Options
    how do you do a spred sheet on google for everyone too see?
  • jillybaby86
    jillybaby86 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    yikes...I did day 2 today, I am one sore chic but I got throught it! I also did 25 minutes of the treadmill and 20 minutes on the elliptical before hand! :)
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    how do you do a spred sheet on google for everyone too see?

I am doing one more challenge here, and we share a spreadsheet.. I can do the spreadsheet, but would need some help on it as to what needs to go in there... we create it on google docs and then share it, then post the link in the thread so everyone can see and add their details in there...
  • broccie
    Options
    Just signed up for my fitness pal and you can count me in! I'm starting this afternoon after work!
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Hi All,

We have created a spreadsheet for everyone to check in and enter their starting weight and measurements. The link is below-

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjYz1M4n1Cg8dERNWllJMnlrVkdSRk1yTXFBNU5qeXc&hl=en_US#gid=0

There are 2 tabs- one for weight and other for measurements, you have to enter your starting weight and measurements, other fields will calculated on its own as I have input the formula.. Just enter you name and details..

-Renu
  • Araldia
    Araldia Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Need to buy a tape measure, mines been appropriated by one of the kids I think
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

We have created a spreadsheet for everyone to check in and enter their starting weight and measurements. The link is below-

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjYz1M4n1Cg8dERNWllJMnlrVkdSRk1yTXFBNU5qeXc&hl=en_US#gid=0

There are 2 tabs- one for weight and other for measurements, you have to enter your starting weight and measurements, other fields will calculated on its own as I have input the formula.. Just enter you name and details..

-Renu

Thanks for putting this together! :)
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I did day one. Loved it but I'm beat! I took the trips to the thermal baths and feel better now but certainly can't afford to do that every day for th enext 29 days. Will be interested to see how my currently jelly legs feel in the morning!