30 days shred tomorrow.

Options

Replies

• hercondolences
    Options
    where do you find the 30 day shred work outs?
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3! My legs wern't sore after day one, but they were after day two because I didn't stretch enough afterward. Looking forward to it!

yeah, i know stretching is very important or else we will be left with joint pains and aches
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    today was my first day. It was hard. is this where i come to post my results.

Yes you can post here..Also, so fill in your details on the spreadsheet so that we can feel good about our progress!
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    where do you find the 30 day shred work outs?

Its on this link..

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/UgpuDex8Iuo/
  • karenCalandro
    Options
    Am I too late to join??
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    day 2 done this morning, will try to do day 3 tomorrow, have to wake up at 5:30 to do it!!!

Yay! good job
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Am I too late to join??

Just join and enter your details on the spreadsheet and we have column for number of times as well.. Keep posting on your progress too... :-)
  • sexyblack321
    Options
    Can some one tell me what this is? Im new here so I don't know what yal or talking about
  • SamanthaGetFit
    Options
    Can some one tell me what this is? Im new here so I don't know what yal or talking about
    we are doing the 30 day shred a work out video by jillian michaels
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Today is my rest day, so no shred for me either. Will pick it back up tomorrow.

I'm doing a Rugged Maniac 5K on Saturday (5K with obstacles)....should I do Shred the same day? I don't want to over do it and being dying the next day. lol
  • jmellott99
    jmellott99 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    what's the 30-day shred?
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    what's the 30-day shred?

Its a 30 Day weights + Abs + Cardio work out by Jillian Michaels (Biggest Loser) on DVD. Someone posted a link earlier to watch it online, or Walmart has it for $10. :0)

0003139822695_500X500.jpg
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Today is my rest day, so no shred for me either. Will pick it back up tomorrow.

I'm doing a Rugged Maniac 5K on Saturday (5K with obstacles)....should I do Shred the same day? I don't want to over do it and being dying the next day. lol

5K is awesome, good luck with that.. :-) I guess you should keep it for the next day..
  • starrlight23
    starrlight23 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Level1 Day 3 done. I actually found the shred to be easier on me today. I thinks it because I wasn't soo sore this afternoon
  • momma2babe
    Options
    I wanna do, But i am new so what all do i have to do? w
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    I wanna do, But i am new so what all do i have to do? w

We have posted the link, so update your details on the spreadsheet and get going...
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Level 1, day 4 done.. :-)
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Did not do day 3 this morning, but did run 3miles tonight! will make the effort tomorrow!
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    One question? Which hand weights are you using- 3lbs or 5lbs?
  • penley74
    Options
    I just saw your post.. I am new to the site, I just started 30 Day Shred and would love to join in on the support..... so what do I need to do to be a part?