30 days shred tomorrow.

Options

Replies

• cuatesmom
    cuatesmom Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    checking in: day 3 level 1, day 4 switched it up to level 2 just for something new--DONE.

tomorrow I do a 10 k run....hope i can still do day 5.

happy shredding y'all.
  • SamanthaGetFit
    Options
    One question? Which hand weights are you using- 3lbs or 5lbs?

im using 5 lbs
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I just saw your post.. I am new to the site, I just started 30 Day Shred and would love to join in on the support..... so what do I need to do to be a part?

Nothing much, check in here and update the details on the spreadsheet posted earlier...
  • renubhat_82
    Options

im using 5 lbs

ok.. I too use 5 lbs, but yday I had a cramp kind of thing on my left arm...
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    checking in: day 3 level 1, day 4 switched it up to level 2 just for something new--DONE.

tomorrow I do a 10 k run....hope i can still do day 5.

happy shredding y'all.

Good luck with ur run..
  • SamanthaGetFit
    Options
    i feel so refreshed from working out the last 5 days i love it!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I'm using 5lbs, I know someone who does it with 8lbs, I don't even think I could get through 3 minutes with that.
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Level 1 - Day 4 completed. I can't use heavy weights and this is my first round. I'm using 1lb in each hand and finfing that tough enough!
    I'm also doing the biggest loser 30 day jump start. Its a nice 10 min cardio or strength at the end of each day to help me avoid any late night snacking!
    I'm also just ordered the biggest loser bootcamp. Planning to do it between my rounds with Jillian. so 30ds and jump start for the 30 days then bootcamp then back to Jillian for level 2.
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing? Im done with day 5 so 1/6 of the way through. Finding it tough today since its TOM but battling through.
  • jillybaby86
    jillybaby86 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I also used 5 lb weights.... I just finished day 7 today!! :)
  • cuatesmom
    Options
    today: day 5 level 1 (skipped yesterday b/c i ran a 10K race....BUT will do a double shred day sometime this week to make up for it).

keep up the good work fellow shredders.
  • cuatesmom
    Options
    11/6: day 5 level 1 (skipped yesterday b/c i ran a 10K race....BUT will do a double shred day sometime this week to make up for it).
    11/7 day 6 level 1

keep up the good work fellow shredders.:flowerforyou:
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    I couldnt workout on the weekend as I had a knee injury..But back on track today, completed day 6, I am 2 days behind.. :-(
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    I couldnt workout on the weekend as I had a knee injury..But back on track today, completed day 6, I am 2 days behind.. :-(

But at least your back! Better than working out on the injury and being out of wack for a month!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    So I'm REALLY behind. I'm still on day 4... I skipped Thursday on purpose (rest day)...had the 5K on Saturday, planned on doing it Sunday, ended up walking 11 miles and was to tired for shred when I was done...and today I woke up feeling like a bus ran over me...backed up...and ran over me again. And of course after reading all that I just see "blah blah blah excuses!"....tomorrow I am definitely going to get back to it though!

I wanted to share some of the pictures from my 5K though, it was really fun.

298706_314949598521636_100000197965864_1475517_741703059_n.jpg?t=1320738655
  • busymomof6
    busymomof6 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 8 done today, after the third day last week I started to feel good and I wasn't as sore so I upped my weights to 5lbs and wow these last few days have been torture but it feels good :)

11154169.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Falling behind! Did 3 days (including this morning) but still working out most days doing other things! Will try to keep it up. ;)
  • linzlooper
    Options
    I just join myfitnesspay and I also just started the 30 day shred I am on day 5 and I am really sore but I'm gonna stick with it! When do you move on to level 2?
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    So I'm REALLY behind. I'm still on day 4... I skipped Thursday on purpose (rest day)...had the 5K on Saturday, planned on doing it Sunday, ended up walking 11 miles and was to tired for shred when I was done...and today I woke up feeling like a bus ran over me...backed up...and ran over me again. And of course after reading all that I just see "blah blah blah excuses!"....tomorrow I am definitely going to get back to it though!

I wanted to share some of the pictures from my 5K though, it was really fun.

298706_314949598521636_100000197965864_1475517_741703059_n.jpg?t=1320738655

Pics look awesome and seems like you had lots of fun too..
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Falling behind! Did 3 days (including this morning) but still working out most days doing other things! Will try to keep it up. ;)

Just keep going