November move your @ss challenge

Options

Replies

• kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    11.8 miles today on the elliptical, my day started out well this morning :happy: Also, ticker updated.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    5.5 miles on the treadmill.

I'm redoing Couch to 5k, but doing jog - sprint intervals instead of walk - run intervals. Today was Day 2.
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Add 5.5 miles for me today - 3 miles (C25K route - walking) and then my 2.5 mile beach walk!

Looks like a lot of participants this month!!! :)
  • sweetdesertpeach
    Options
    November 1st - 4 miles for me last night :smile:
  • alaliberte
    Options
    12 miles for me Nov. 1...biking and running. :)
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    5 miles running today
  • alaliberte
    Options
    12 miles yesterday...138 to go!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options

Grreat job clocking 12 miles in a day alaliberte. Love your avatar picture with the thin, MFP-style Buddha. :laugh:
    To fix the problem with your ticker you need to get the bbcode from tickerfactory and paste it to your signature, not the html code that you have there.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    .9 mile walk to courthouse and back...more tonight on the treadmill....updated siggie
  • gr8grl68
    gr8grl68 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Do we have to check in everyday, or can we do this every few days? Just want to make sure I follow the rules!
  • Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :drinker:
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    17 done so far!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    gr8grl68 wrote:

Do we have to check in everyday, or can we do this every few days? Just want to make sure I follow the rules!

Nope, you don't have to check in everyday. Just keep your ticker updated and post whenever you feel sociable, or like sharing something with the others in the thread
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    3.44 miles ran on treadmill. 15min @ 5.8; 20min @ 6.0
    Felt Great!

Happy Wednesday, All!!!
  • alaliberte
    Options

Grreat job clocking 12 miles in a day alaliberte. Love your avatar picture with the thin, MFP-style Buddha. :laugh:
    To fix the problem with your ticker you need to get the bbcode from tickerfactory and paste it to your signature, not the html code that you have there.

Thanks I've been wondering how to get the ticker on there...I will change it. :)
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Logged 8 miles today on the bike
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    Updating ticker! Walked 4 miles today! :)
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    2 miles walking yesterday. And 2 miles walking today.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    gr8grl68 wrote:

Nope, you don't have to check in everyday. Just keep your ticker updated and post whenever you feel sociable, or like sharing something with the others in the thread

Right, what Dinos said. The cool thing about the way the tickers work is that any time you update them, it updates your ticker on *every* forum post you've ever already made in the past. :smile:

PS - Walked at lunchtime today. More later!
  • marcsgirl10
    marcsgirl10 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Logging for yesterday and today: 8 miles.