November move your @ss challenge

Options

Replies

• alaliberte
    Options
    I am in...first timer...I did 143 miles last month so I'm trying for about 150. Combo of running, swimming and biking! Will check back in with ticker...need to figure out how to do that! :ohwell:
  • ummommyme
    ummommyme Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Ok, i'm in. I'm doing another challenge as well with teams to see how many miles we can log all together. So i will have a goal here of 50 miles. That is a minimum though and will shoot for more. I will have to figure out the ticker though. It might take a while.
  • bz120
    bz120 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'd like to participate in the November Move Your *kitten* Challenge!! I'd like to communicate with others if anyone is out there??? My goal is to spin 400 miles this month. (That is 20 spin classes at 20 miles per class.) I know I can achieve this goal but am grateful for the support because I'm the type of person that needs "a little push."

Don't know how to do ticker?!

So far.....
    11/1/11--20 miles + yoga class 20/400
  • JennyAnnLanders
    JennyAnnLanders Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm in....I'm going for 60 miles this month. I'll figure out the ticker thing shortly. :)
  • alaliberte
    Options
    Just checking if my ticker is working!
  • donitchell
    donitchell Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    4.8 miles today.
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    Here's to a new month! Updating ticker! Walked 4 miles today! :)
  • RockHardAngel_777
    Options
    I'm in! But I need help on how to get a "mile" ticker too? Can someone help me?
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Totally forgot about my run this morning, 4.17 miles completed. I tried updating my ticker so we will see if it works.
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    In again. goal: 275

11/1: 4 miles. (leisurely walk)
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i've been with this challenge since we started last november - i actually started the move your *kitten* movement lol....anyone wanting support please feel free to friend me, but let me know where the hell you found me from lol...i have friends i communicate with every day and i have friends i never "see" on here so please help me "know" who you are....
  • momku
    momku Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well! Thanks for doing this :-) My goal is 50 miles. I did 38 last month so this will be more but still achievable!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    1.7 mile dog walk.
  • RockHardAngel_777
    Options
    Checkin signature for November challenge
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options

Get the bbcode
  • RockHardAngel_777
    Options

Yay I figured it out! Awesome!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    love this challenge...im in for 600 miles(biking/spinning)...goals for november, lose 3lbs...600miles spinning/biking, 10weight sessions...2yoga classes....burn a 4000calories a wk and workout a miniuim of 24 hours.....

nov 1....120(2 spinning classes)980HRM..........42.0miles

updated miles... 42/600

Holy @hit batman
  • LadyPersia
    Options
    140 miles this month. We got this!!! Decided not to push for the 166 I have left for my year end goal and pace myself...Great suggestion Bluiz. It have been the best fitness year ever for me....guess thats why the rest of the year sucked...LOL no balance....

Lets put many miles into November!!!

Sorry ubonics moment. It has been the best fitness year for me.....
  • LadyPersia
    Options
    @ Betsy: Just update your ticker, no need to tell me every day :happy:
    @ LadyPersia: :blushing: very kind of you, however I'm not that nice, I'm more dedicated to improving the spreadsheet :ohwell:

:drinker: :grumble:
  • olivedrab
    olivedrab Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I fell a bit short last month, but am back to try for 130 miles in November.

Running, walking, and biking combined (I didn't add in enough of my bike miles last time around).