November move your @ss challenge

Options

Replies

• bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    Thanks bluiz and Dinos for posting the Nov thread and keeping up the charts for us. Wow it has been a year!!! Congrats for everyone in sticking with this challenge. You can do it.

I am in once again and my November goal will be to walk 60 miles this month.(since I made my 50 mile goal last month) :drinker:
  • marcsgirl10
    marcsgirl10 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Just set my new ticker for November. Went down to 60 miles. I only had 25 miles left for October and forgot to calculate part of it because life got so busy. Bummer that I didn't get to finish. I adjusted my miles to work better for my cray cray schedule coming up. Anything above and beyond is excellent :) Happy November, *kitten* movers!
  • marcsgirl10
    marcsgirl10 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Let me try this again....hope this code works.
  • docHelen
    docHelen Posts: 198
    Options
    hi. can i join in please? i hope to run 100 miles this month.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    140 miles this month. We got this!!! Decided not to push for the 166 I have left for my year end goal and pace myself...Great suggestion Bluiz. It have been the best fitness year ever for me....guess thats why the rest of the year sucked...LOL no balance....

Lets put many miles into November!!!
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 80 km for November :)
  • softwind
    softwind Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'd like to join. Let's put me down for 50 to start off with.
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Here is to another month!
    Goal 35 miles!
  • Sue_Smiles
    Sue_Smiles Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 50 miles should be doable for me!

Now to create a ticker.....
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Can I join? If so, I was thinking 50 miles walk/jogging.

Thanks!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 150 miles this month.

Check out the spreadsheet at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?pli=1&key=0As57uSwFQUGJdC1OU0dvNEdQSXpWQzhfYjdTb1plWnc#gid=30

Practically it's just a new tab in the old spreadsheet. Remember it's not editable, you have to keep your tickers updated and I'll keep track of your progress. Two suggestions: add the link to your favorites lists for easy reference and move your butt as often as you can.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I am in for 120. Stepping it up for the holidays!
  • Benji49
    Benji49 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I kicked butt with October's goal so I guess I need to follow through and make my November goal more challenging.

November walking goal: 90 miles:laugh:
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Dinos your spread sheets are artwork!!! Thank you so much for dedicating yourself to our improvement. You and Bluiz rock!!!
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Dino,
    Quick question...We only update our ticker, not let you know each day? That would be great, if so!
    Thanks!
    Betsy
  • UCONNCOED
    UCONNCOED Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'd like to join!!

I just did my first ticker on Tickerfactory.com! Can anyone help a newbie with how you update it?? Do you have to go back to tickerfactory to update it and then re-cut and past it into my signature???

Or is there a better way to do that!

Anyways I'm excited! My goal is 50 miles!
  • vaugkimb2346
    Options
    I'm in! Made 100 miles in October going to try for 120 this month.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    update your ticker and post to the thread every few days and your ticker with your current miles will be there for dino when he does the spreadsheet update...hope that answers your questions...denise
    Dino,
    Quick question...We only update our ticker, not let you know each day? That would be great, if so!
    Thanks!
    Betsy
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    @ Betsy: Just update your ticker, no need to tell me every day :happy:
    @ LadyPersia: :blushing: very kind of you, however I'm not that nice, I'm more dedicated to improving the spreadsheet :ohwell:
  • mjshmily
    mjshmily Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Sticking with 75 walking miles again. It was a lot for me last month- barely got through but I made it and the snows gonna hit soon so any more might be hard. If it weren't for the daily spreadsheet check ins and the challenge I wouldn't have gotten there. Thanks guys.