November move your @ss challenge

Options

Replies

• BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I would like to join!! I am doing close to 2 miles a day now so to challenge myself I will set a goal of 70 miles. I will go make a ticker now. :bigsmile:
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i changed my goal for november to 65 miles dino...can you update your sheet....i didnt make october and i'm doing more lifting this month so i dont want to be short again...rather make my goal and then some than be under.....thanks, denise

ps, i just checked my exercise log sheet i keep and i have moved 958.23 miles doing the move your *kitten* challenges since last november....775.63 this year alone....i'm shooting for 900 by the end of the year....
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for 100 miles this month.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Dinos your spread sheets are artwork!!! Thank you so much for dedicating yourself to our improvement. You and Bluiz rock!!!

I AGREE and thank you two!!!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Put me in for 150 for November! I am going to do Turbo Fire and snow is a coming so biking will be limited till spring:sad: but I will also use the elliptical and treadmill!
  • gr8grl68
    gr8grl68 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!! Seeing this is my first exercise challenge, I am thinking 40 miles for November would be a good place to start?

Thanks!
    Sharon
  • FunSizedK
    FunSizedK Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I would like to join!! I would like to try for 100 miles this month!
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I am in too, mark me down for 90 miles this month and I will see how that goes for me as a start. Off to create my ticker.
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I'm going for 100 miles this month! It's great to see so many newcomers!!! I'm inviting a few of my island friends to join in this month so we can increase the total *kitten*-moveage!

Indeed Dinos - the spreadsheets are fantastic!

:flowerforyou:
  • FunSizedK
    FunSizedK Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Signature check
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Signature check as well...
  • casperbaker
    Options
    I am in! I will do 40....
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    love this challenge...im in for 600 miles(biking/spinning)...goals for november, lose 3lbs...600miles spinning/biking, 10weight sessions...2yoga classes....burn a 4000calories a wk and workout a miniuim of 24 hours.....

nov 1....120(2 spinning classes)980HRM..........42.0miles

updated miles... 42/600
  • sherrylwilson
    sherrylwilson Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i want to join. 120 miles for me.
  • sarahkumba
    sarahkumba Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    100!
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,337 Member
    Options
    Greetings all! I'm in again for I believe what is my 10th month! I'm setting my goal for 75 miles this month.

Good luck, everyone! :)
    Dave
  • Jennrz
    Jennrz Posts: 32
    Options
    Ok I would LOVE to join this! I have made my ticker and put it in my signature (I think)!
    My goal is 50 miles this month of either biking, running or eliptical (if the weather is yucky outside and I have to hit the gym)
  • Iamachocaholic
    Options
    I just re-signed with MFP after the wheels on my healthier-eating bus fell off this past summer ... (they are now glued on with super-glue!) ... COUNT ME IN!!!!

L ~
  • lil2sexyred
    Options
    I want to join and what do I have to do to start. I am also new to this so I am looking for friends and different challenges to do.
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I'll have to stick with running 70 miles as my November goal because of a tightening schedule. Did 5.52 miles this morning. Ticker updated. October miles in signature.