This week on MFP I learned....

Options

Replies

• d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    That "shut the hell up" and "who the hell cares" both weigh the same? Did I get that right, d2foogballJRC? :smile:

OMGOOh1.gif

No we decided shut the hell up weighs more than who the hell cares because who the hell cares didn't care enough to take part in the tests.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    That "shut the hell up" and "who the hell cares" both weigh the same? Did I get that right, d2foogballJRC? :smile:

Now we decided shut the hell up weighs more than who the hell cares because who the hell cares didn't care enough to take part in the tests.

Ah....Can't wait to see what we learn today!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Oh no, it was the MFP-is-terrible-I'm-leaving drama girl. Easy to get confused.

Haha...yes, it was the "MFP people are so rude, I'm outta here" girl.

was she the one who came back as someone new to cause more forum drama or was that a different girl?
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Today I learnt the government is trying to poison us by feeding us whey protein.
    And that we crave steak because it tastes like pee.
  • bry_all01
    Options
    Today I learnt the government is trying to poison us by feeding us whey protein.

mmm, steak! If it were pregnant lady pee, we could eat it all the time, because then we'd lose weight! :bigsmile:
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options

mmm, steak! If it were pregnant lady pee, we could eat it all the time, because then we'd lose weight! :bigsmile:

Maybe pregnant cow pee makes lose weight too, who knows?
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options

Uh... Who's the whackadoodle that came up with that?
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options

was she the one who came back as someone new to cause more forum drama or was that a different girl?

Different one, but I'm guessing she'll do the same!
  • bry_all01
    Options

Different one, but I'm guessing she'll do the same!

They always come back. MFP has some crack addiction seeping through the pipes into our keyboards and then into our fingers and then bloodstream. We gotta have it.
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    That one must be more selective when making their one permitted name change.
  • bry_all01
    Options
    That one must be more selective when making their one permitted name change.

bahahaha! I am mad at myself for mine. At least yours is cool and clever. Mine's a snoozefest.
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I learned that some things should not be googled.....:noway:

eggspecially at work... :embarassed:
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    I have also learned that if I'm having a sh*ty day, I can come to the Chit Chat, fun and games forum and laugh my *kitten* off. Thanks to the smart a$$es that make everyday better. I'm glad to know there are still people with some balls out there who don't give a *kitten* and say what they want!! I will admit if it wasn't for those “trolls” who get you all going; these boards just wouldn't be the same. So:drinker: to those who cause trouble and leave only to come back and cause more trouble.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    I have also learned that if I'm having a sh*ty day, I can come to the Chit Chat, fun and games forum and laugh my *kitten* off. Thanks to the smart a$$es that make everyday better. I'm glad to know there are still people with some balls out there who don't give a *kitten* and say what they want!! I will admit if it wasn't for those “trolls” who get you all going; these boards just wouldn't be the same. So:drinker: to those who cause trouble and leave only to come back and cause more trouble.

Some of us aren't Trolls.. we are just a$$h0le$.
  • bry_all01
    Options

I resemble that remark.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

I resemble that remark.

You are too nice, and young looking for your age....

***MUAHAHHAHAA NOW YOU MUST GO ON A FOOD BINGE***
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options

I know, I like *kitten* (that sounds wrong on so many levels) the trolls usually get all pissed off and whine about getting bad opinions ect only to post another hot topic for more attention I assume. If they weren't here who would we all be *kitten* to? I mean *kitten* can be *kitten* to other *kitten* but it's not as much fun:)
  • stampede55
    Options
    I like *kitten* too! Wait....what?
  • MissMollieK
    MissMollieK Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I learned the support is amazing! so appreciative!
    MFP has great resources for info
    I can still be healthy and improve my health even if I experience sudden setbacks
    Slow but steady!
    Logging is vital!
    Spreading the word about this site is so fun!
  • MissMollieK
    MissMollieK Posts: 316 Member
    Options

Maybe pregnant cow pee makes lose weight too, who knows?
    What??? Why does steak taste like pee? Though I can't eat it due to my own health issues I wouldn't know, but sounds nasty