• lilxsillygrl
    lilxsillygrl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just saw it last night. It was awesome!!! Team Jacob<3
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options

Details please! Where did the first movie end. Was the baby born yet, or did they stop there?
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options

Details please! Where did the first movie end. Was the baby born yet, or did they stop there?

@lllxsllygrl - i'm team jacob too! at least when i'm not being team-victoria-eats-bella-steals-her-boyfriend-then-dumps-him-for-jacob! oh, wait - i guess that would still count as team jacob...!

the movie ends with a very lion king-esque drum boom to the sight of bella opening her crazy crimson eyes post vampire half-ling nas-nas birth - predictable, but good!

and do stay after the main credits for a little bonus. once the credits after this start rolling, there is nothing to see at the very end.

*so* much fun to go and see!

*edited for grammar - this will be really funny to you once you see the scene in the credits!
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Oh dear god this movie was awesome! I have only a few nit-picking items, but I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't yet seen it.

Fantastic movie though - best one of the saga so far and I really do wish we'd had Bill Condon's directorship the entire saga. I've seen it twice already and can't wait to see it again!
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who is upset that they didn't make reference at all to "mommy's little nudger" like in the books?
  • trill0042
    trill0042 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    The wedding dress was ugly, the part with the talking wolves reminded me if a bad wannabe Disney movie AND Jacob had a shirt on almost the entire time!!!! Needless to say, I was not impressed.
  • annalobdell
    annalobdell Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I thought it was the best one so far, i cannot wait for the second one. When is that due to come out???? LOL!
  • Lacole216
    Options
    I'm thinking of dressing up like Blade. You know, Wesley Snipes. :flowerforyou:

ROTFLMAO!!!! :laugh:
  • Lacole216
    Options
    here's a little peace offering for the anne rice camp (who i also dig) and non-twilighters who will surely come to this thread and look out of morbid curiousity...

lestat.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I thought it was the best one so far, i cannot wait for the second one. When is that due to come out???? LOL!

11/16/12
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who is upset that they didn't make reference at all to "mommy's little nudger" like in the books?

That bothered me too
  • edorice
    Options
    Mommy's little nudger. We they didn't give much time to fall in love with the child inside her. There was only the one scene where Edward was positive about it. i kind of liked the pro-life/pro-choice vibe going on in the film.

I loved Seth Clearwater's character.
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    I loved Seth Clearwater's character.

ditto! we didn't see a whole lot of him, but he really shined. i like that leah had a few moments too.
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    BellaSetbackFeminismFail.jpg

SORRY I couldn't resist!!! :laugh:

...carry on :bigsmile:
  • chanstriste13
    Options

SORRY I couldn't resist!!! :laugh:

...carry on :bigsmile:

smirk...!
    yeah, you look sorry, alright! for some reason, i question the sincerity of your 'sorry'! :tongue:
  • lilbabiigurll
    Options
    this was the funniest thread ive read lol, i am dying to see this new movie! cant wait!!
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    My wife mentioned (complained I think) that there weren't more shirtless Jacob scenes, only in the opening scene. I guess they didn't want to show the stark contrast between him and the shirtless Edward. I kinda thought Pattinson should've hit the weights a little for his character too, the way Emmit did.
  • edorice
    Options
    My wife mentioned (complained I think) that there weren't more shirtless Jacob scenes, only in the opening scene. I guess they didn't want to show the stark contrast between him and the shirtless Edward. I kinda thought Pattinson should've hit the weights a little for his character too, the way Emmit did.

Yes, Edward is very much lacking in muscle. I greatly appreciate Emmett and Jacob's physique. LOL
  • edorice
    Options
    images-15.jpg
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options

Yes that made me sad. That and when Bella woke up the morning after the wedding night she didn't say "Why am I covered in feathers?" That was my favorite line of the book! :frown: