Have your boobs shrunk since losing weight?

Options

Replies

• Mrs16
    Mrs16 Posts: 86
    Options
    Yes! From a C to a B on my way to bandaids.......
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Omg yes :( lol, but it isn't as bad as I thought. I originally was super scared to lose them due to weight loss so at first, I wasn't trying to lose weight. But then I just went ahead and got with the program! lol, afterall I do want to be healthy..

I've lost 24lbs, going from 168 to 144.

Size went from 38C to 38B
  • Grimlock69
    Grimlock69 Posts: 197
    Options
    Yes, and I'm so glad it happened.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I was a 36B nearly my entire adult life. At my heaviest I was up to about a 38F...then went to a 38DDD for a long time. Now a 36D and pretty happy with that :blushing:
  • Dancerten
    Dancerten Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Wow... I've been an A cup my whole life, and never really had a problem with it; but some of you make it seem like you're not a woman if you don't have at least a DD cup. Your life won't end if you shrink down to a B. And if the rest of your body is shrinking too, you should still look proportional.

Take it from a 'flat chested' girl:
    -My boobs are nice and perky
    -I can wear cute bras, or no bra at all
    -I can sleep on my stomach comfortably
    -I just need one light weight comfy sports bra to work out

And as someone with family affected by breast cancer, I'm grateful that I have healthy breasts, no matter the size.
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Barely. A bit disappointing.
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I was down almost 50lbs and didn't lose anything. I went from a 46DDD to a 44F.
  • Vx3_
    Vx3_ Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    went from a 38DDD to a 36C. wahh!
  • RUNN3Rmom
    RUNN3Rmom Posts: 441
    Options
    Well, if anyone wants to part with some I'll gladly take them :) (kidding)

Im ok with my lacking on top. I used to be a C but have breasted two kids each for a year :) exclusively. So I think having my A's are definetly worth that trade off :)
  • LesIsMoreXX
    Options
    I'm 146 lbs. When I was at my highest weight ( 168 lbs ) I was a 36B. Now I'm a 34B. So, my boobs haven't changed much. There was never much fat on my boobs to begin with. I carry all my weight in my lower half.
  • tammyopolin
    tammyopolin Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Yes, and I'm thrilled. They look sooo much better. My biggest cup size was an H (maybe bigger, hard to find bras in those sizes) and I'm currently in a 38DD. My smallest size since high school.
  • virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I was a C/D in cup size.... the C was perfect, but some D's fit a bit better.
    With weight gain, i was overflowing in all of my C cups...with wight loss i fit back into my comfy C's. Thats how it's always been for me. .. depending how much weight u lose u might loose 1/2 a cup to 2 cups worth of boobs. lol
  • likearadiowave
    likearadiowave Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I did go from a 46DDD to a 30DDD, so i'd say so.
  • KettleBellHoe
    Options
    it happens your tits are fat me lady but they dont completely disappear just go to what they should of been at a normal weight. unless you go underweight then expect negga tits
  • virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Wow... I've been an A cup my whole life, and never really had a problem with it; but some of you make it seem like you're not a woman if you don't have at least a DD cup. Your life won't end if you shrink down to a B. And if the rest of your body is shrinking too, you should still look proportional.

Take it from a 'flat chested' girl:
    -My boobs are nice and perky
    -I can wear cute bras, or no bra at all
    -I can sleep on my stomach comfortably
    -I just need one light weight comfy sports bra to work out

And as someone with family affected by breast cancer, I'm grateful that I have healthy breasts, no matter the size.

I had some C/D boobs by the time i was 9/10 putting me aournd the 5th/6th grade i thnk. And truthfull, i like my boobs but i dnt think id be too upset if they shrunk to a B and the rest of my body was where i want it to. Beside most of the cute bras in the Bs. So upseting AND unlike u i hve to wear a regular bra and a sports bra to keep from flapping around. when i dnt it sometimes hurts after running. one time i went to Pt and just a reglaur (comfy bra at that) because i didnt thnk we were going to run. well they suprised us with a 4 or 5 mile run, it was PAINFULL!!!!
  • rukus1
    rukus1 Posts: 112
    Options
    No, but my neighbor did....says she went from a 36c to a 36 long!
  • AlphamaleBAMF
    AlphamaleBAMF Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Mine definitely have. They're almost gone.
  • snowdrop_diva
    snowdrop_diva Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    They are the first place to lose on my body. my *kitten* and hips are the last place to lose.. I wish it was the other way around.

I've already lost about 4 or 5" around my chest since losing 20 pounds (before joining MFP).

I already expected that I'd get smaller though. My chest was a lot smaller back in the day when I was thinner. it just grew with me when I got fat *lol* The only perk to being over weight is the large boobs. =-)
    Although I wouldn't want to get flat chested, I do appreciate that it all stay proportionate to my frame, who wants to look like a pencil with two beach balls attached to it *lol*
  • MNguerita
    MNguerita Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Yep, I went from a D to a C which is fine as I now fit into most of the bras that I had packed away because they got too small. Hopefully won't go smaller than that, but anything can happen I guess...now if only the belly were as easy to get rid of.
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Have gone from 38 E to a 34 C - a loss of 65lb

I'm actually quite happy with this as back to a managable size again