February "No more late night snacks challenge"

Options

Replies

• 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    I suck at this challenge. :grumble: Last night, I was doing so good. Went to bed at 10.

Then I couldn't sleep. So I ended up watching Dateline Hard Crime or something like that, and I ended up hungry, and I ended up munching at like midnight. I didn't go to sleep until after 1. :angry:

I'll try again tonight.
  • Grammymax
    Grammymax Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I'm here:wink: Day 2 down for me too. Hope everyone has a great day. Today is a new day 1Corinthians13 - you can do it. I was up in the middle of the night as well, not able to sleep. Wonder what's up with that :noway:
    Esther
  • kerimcdonald
    Options
    Well I got to day 11 and went away for the weekend to visit family. I did great friday night and tore up some lemonade cake on Saturday at 10:30pm while I was helping clean up. I totally take full responsibility, and am starting back at day 1. Disapointed, but hopeful.:happy:
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    Well I made it through 6 days. I am now back to day one. My goal is to beat my old record of 6 days.

kerimcdonald-Way to go on 11 days. Thats AWSOME :bigsmile:

Grammymax-Great Job!! Keep up the good work

1Corinthians13-Remember today's a new day. We can do day one together

zaza54-I'm glad to hear the scale is moving the right way again.
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    1Corinthians13, I feel your pain. I thought last night would be my Day 3, but no. I fell asleep on the sofa and then had to have some chocolate cake, boursin cheese with breadsticks and an orange. Needless to say, I'm back to Day 1 today. :grumble:
    Some of you have had impressive runs for February. Who has the longest stretch right now for Feb.? Wanda was our Jan. winner and Feb. will be wrapping up soon. Is there anyone now with more than 5 days in a row?
    Never fear if you've blown this month, I will start a new thread for March. I have to get this right. I see such a big difference in my ticker when I stick with this. Conversely, it goes the wrong way when I don't stick with it!
    Good luck everyone.
  • Grammymax
    Options
    I'm right there with you. We were working on taxes until early evening so dinner was late and stress was high ... so, I also am back at Day 1:ohwell: . This time we will do this :smile: Thanks zaza for keeping this thread going. It does make a difference when we are disciplined!
    Esther
  • aml0484
    Options
    I agree with grammymax thanks zaza for keeping this going. I didn't make it last night so I am at day one again.
  • kerimcdonald
    Options
    Yikes!! Hello day 1 again. My husband is out of town for the week and definitely was not watching what I was doing. Went shopping late and ended up eating dinner late. And so on so forth and I'm saying hello day 1 again. :noway:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I am back! :happy: Working on my Day 3 tonight :drinker: , I hope :wink: . Gave up the idea of giving up if I'm over the calories - one damage is enough, no need to make it a disaster. :wink:
  • zaza54
    Options
    Great job dewdrop! Happy to hear from you. So far, looks like you might be in the lead for Feb.
    Is anyone at more than 3 days right now?
    I made it through Day 1 last night. Almost didn't, but I hung in there. Tonight will be my Day 2. Even tho there's not much left to Feb., Im getting in shape for March. I want to give some of you a run for your money. We have several on this thread who had made it to double digits before falling off the wagon. I'm aiming for those double digits next month so watch out!:laugh:
    Have a wonderful day everyone.
    Zaza
  • aml0484
    Options
    Well I am back to day one again. Went to the gym late and needed some dinner when I got home.
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Zaza :flowerforyou: , dewpearl made it through 9 nights, I believe :wink: .
  • aml0484
    Options
    I think jacqueline0821 did 13 nights
  • kerimcdonald
    Options
    My best this month was 11 nights, but then I fell off the wagon and feel like I've been being dragged behind ever since.:grumble:

Had 2 paczki's yesterday, so as punishment, I am having to do and extra 45 minutes at the gym every time I go this week!! Especially after I logged in the things and saw the real damage!! So I'm a little frustrated right now but I am so proud of everyone that's doing well. Keep it up and let's get ready for March
  • zaza54
    Options
    All very impressive!! To determine a winner for February, let me know on Mar. 1 the current number of days without late night snacking as of Feb. 28. Since everyone fell off the wagon during Feb., anyone can still win the month. I think dewdrop is up to 3 nights. Does anyone have more than that right now? Tonight will be my new day 2.
  • Grammymax
    Options
    I'm on day 2 also. But......next month will be better :drinker:
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I know its late to join but i would like to do this and figure why put it off tell march. My cut off time will be 9 pm as i go to bed between 12 and 1 am. We often go out to eat after 10 so it should be interesting.
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Ok so my first night joining this challenge and I am already about ready to screw up, I am not going to eat instead i am posting this to promise I wont but I probubly should cuz I kinda screwed up. I am at 791 cals for today, I was gonna eat again but my tummy hurt and I went to take a bath, I spent over an hour in the hott water and now its after 9. I usally do come closer to the 1200 cals in a day though so please nobody freak out, I just dont want to bail on the first night and I really have had lots of fruits and veggies today, a little low on protine but the calories I did eat were good ones. Anyways I hope everyone else had a better night.
  • zaza54
    Options
    That's the right attitude Grammymax and Destiny :flowerforyou: . However, Destiny, please make sure you eat enough. Your health is more important than some challenge.

I was sorely tempted last night, but kept reminding myself about the challenge and having to report back to you all. So , I stayed strong. Tonight wil be my Day 3.

I think March is going to be an exciting month for this group. I think we will all have found our groove by then!!
  • aml0484
    Options
    Welcome Destiny!!

Well I am still trying for day one. After my workout last night I was pretty far under my calories so I had a banana and a piece of lowcal toast with peanut butter.