12346»

Replies

• MiaOrange
    MiaOrange Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Never been on a date!

Someone send me there top 10 what not to do and what to do... Lol

No like seriously lol

Me neither. I managed to get married without ever going on a date.

I feel for you! I dont consider myself having been on a real date either.. at least not since I was 16...

I don't remember going on a date. I feel clueless. Maybe it'll happen one day.
  • peecolay
    Options
    Worst first date ever...things went great the entire evening. So well, we had a little makeout session in the car...UNTIL, he "finished" in his pants without me even touching it...Game Over!

lol this is kind of funny. i probably would have overlooked it based on everything else going well.

I made the mistake of actually dating this kinda guy for about 5 months. The way he acted, was like dating a fourteen year old girl. And, get this, he was 8 YEARS older than me. I mean really? Grow a pair.
  • MîîśÊmÿłõü
    MîîśÊmÿłõü Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    My worst first date ever...

I'm in a band and decided to go out on a date with a girl that frequently went to our shows. We had chatted at these shows previously, exchanged a few texts, and decided to meet up. We went out, had fun, had some food, some drinks, some laughs. And at the end of the night she invited me back to her place...

And introduced me to her husband and 2 year old son.

Dealbreaker.

Omg! what was she thinking!
  • MîîśÊmÿłõü
    Options
    Save the prison time stories until the 2nd date

im totes into that stuff, id be totally into hearing all about it haha
  • MîîśÊmÿłõü
    Options
    Erm dont have a conversation soley about not having sex on the first date

and then doing it haha seriously im so stupid lol

but were married now Phew!
  • BigDanTX
    BigDanTX Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Don't tell me how every guy you date ends up being gay (but OMG her shoes were *fab*u*lous*).

For the love of Pete please make sure your place does not reek of cat pee before you invite me over.

Don't I bring along your bipolar man-hating lesbian friend.

Don't say how you would love to meet my kid and then curse at some kids for playing too loud.

Don't be a B to the valet, hostess, bartender, our waiter, other waitstaff, the manager, the busboy, the valet again, and then leave me a voicemail 2 days later wondering why I have not called you. "Wow I had such a great time the other nite and I could tell you did too. We should go and eat there again...it can like be our place" ummmm NO!