Any women 5'3 or 5'4 with before and after pics?

Options

Replies

• BRITTBBGC
    BRITTBBGC Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You ALL look AMAZING!!!
  • sianywest23
    Options
    You look amazing well done
  • sianywest23
    Options
    5ft 3 182 to 141 (in the pic im up alittle right now like 2-3lbs but that doesnt make a huge dif.)

fattyred.jpg

Ohh Wow! Unbelievable results! GREAT JOB!:flowerforyou:

You look amazing well done
  • Noof91
    Noof91 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    you all looks great

i am almost 5.4 my current weight is 160
    n I aim to 130
    because i used to be 135 n i looked great but this time i think 130 would be perfect
  • philly1980
    philly1980 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My sister just posted her success story - she's 5"3 and looks fantastic!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/466009-1-year-later-and-maintaining-my-goal-weight-55kg-before
  • Charlieh16
    Charlieh16 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    my current weight is 147lb and i'd like to get down to 126lb. My lowest weight was 119lb after i was really ill and i was constantly being told i looked too thin and gaunt so won't be going back there! :)

Breast: 36
    waist: 29
    hips: 39
  • mdollian
    mdollian Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    BUMP !!
  • kbee784
    kbee784 Posts: 27
    Options
    I have some before/after from the first time I lost weight in my profile photo album. I went from 128 to 98.

Those pictures were my inspiration lately :) I need to get more, new before/after pictures now that I've lost weight again. I went from 123/124 to 106, so far :)

I am 5'4"

Edit-- PS, measurements... This time, my measurements went from:

Hips: 38" down to about 35"
    Waist: 27" down to 24-25"
  • laursey
    laursey Posts: 307
    Options
    I'm 5'4. My before and after is my profile pic. Before (left) is 171 pounds. After (right) is 129 pounds.
  • Dhagger1
    Options
    wow! Congrats!!! Thats awesome and exactly what i'm shooting for. I hope to reach 130/135 i currently weigh 175 but i've been counting calories without this program for a week now and have lost 1 pound yay!!! Although this is exciting My goal seems like so far away, any tips to help me stay with it? I have a tendency to flunk out on this stuff. Ps. how long did it take for you to get to this point?:smile:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'4"
    Starting weight: 169
    Current weight/first goal weight: 135
    New goal weight: 130

180116_10150132565421276_601091275_8556159_3321572_n.jpg

DSCN4270.jpg

DSCN4269.jpg
  • kayleeh821
    Options
    girl you measurments and goal fall right in line with mine! The numbers are darn near the same only I weigh 167 and want to get down to 120 ish. good luck hun I have a hard time some days but thats normal I just try to keep that picture of how I used to look in my mind and reach for the stars!
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    So inspirational! No pix yet but my stats:

Height: 5'4.5"

SW: 244

CW: 206.1 - hopefully 205 in the am.

GW: 105? 100? IDK till I get there, when I was a teen at 115 I looked a bit chunky, as anyone can see from mybodygallery.com that everyone is different.

Body type - X but can be way too heavy on the hips, but supersized chest too, although running seems to be (finally!!) decreasing that. I have a very skinny waist, and a huge huge stomach. HUGE!

*****I'M LOOKING FOR SIMILAR HEIGHT TO ME TO BE FRIENDS WITH ME****** Please friend me if you're in the same boat.

BONUS if you speak Deutsch (German) as I'm learning it.
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Im 5'3" in my before picture I was 198 in my after picture I was 140 Im back on the site because I gained some weight back and now want to get down to 120-125 :) Good luck with your weight lose :)

BEFORE
    009-2.jpg

AFTER
    me1-1.jpg

me-1.jpg
  • monkeymouse74
    Options
    I haven't got pictures to show you but I am 5'3.

I'm currently close to my "new" goal weight of 55kg (not sure the pound equivalent!) but, honestly, at 56kg I don't think I need to lose more weight. I just picked a number out of the hat and set my first goal. Then realised that deep down I wanted a flat tummy and no chafing between my thighs! So I set a new goal.

I would aim for exactly mid point in the "healthy" zone of the BMI chart. And then if you want to keep going aim for a bit more weight loss, but don't get too close to the "underweight" zone... it doesn't look very good!

I'm 5'4 and 55kg 121lbs is my goal too.:flowerforyou:
  • StatutoryGrape
    Options
    I'm 5'4. My highest weight ever was 150, which made me horribly depressed. It's taken a couple of months, but I'm down to 141 now. I've lost 3" off my waist and I think an inch off my hips, but I'm not too concerned about losing in the hip/thigh/butt region--I'm really pear-shaped, so thigh gap is not one of my goals. Even when I weighed 100 lbs, I still had inner-thigh chub. My goal weight is about 135, though I'll take 130 if I can get there!

At present:
    Bust - 36"
    Waist - 27"
    Hips - 43"
  • Mayreni
    Mayreni Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    bump
  • goodolboy85
    Options
    :explode:
  • avnimartin
    avnimartin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5"3, height. No pics for now but I am 70 kg now which is around 154 pounds I think, my goal is to get to 55kg, that's 121 pounds I think. Why? I was that weight when I got married 8years ago before kids, looked and felt great. I want that back now as I know I can, it just takes self disciplin and planning and presence. All the things I want to work on anyway, including my body.
  • c0untingsheep
    c0untingsheep Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'5'' but here's what 19 lbs looked like for me: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/xBlamo/view/quick-update-19-lbs-down-194550

I started at 162lbs and am now at 143lbs.
    My first goal weight is 140lbs (almost there!) but after I reach that I'll set a new goal weight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!